Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
SBSP
Dean
Zzonked
iSamuel
Mal2
Cadbury
Childish Logic
Paulinho
Roloman4
Uncle John from Jamaica
VivaRonaldoLAD
Pippo
Andy
Gegilworld93
jeb4eva
GK01
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
Ham.
Jordi
TheRangersFan
Ben
Barton
Start.
Benitez
Sean
Jord
Danny
Jorlung
Demba Ba
Jess
dena
Mal
ayvee1
crump
39 posters

What will you be eating tonight?

Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

What will you be eating tonight? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will you be eating tonight?

Post by Jord Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:26 am

crump wrote:I'm having a chippy, mum's in late from work so that's the reason.

Tomorrow I'm having pasta for lunch at college, any reccomendations on what to have with it?
    Garlic bread
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

What will you be eating tonight? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will you be eating tonight?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 am

Pussy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Pussy.

Joke already used.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Pussy.

Joke already used.

Excuse me for not reading through the other 2 pages of a very interesting thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 am

It was like the 4th post in this thread, but okay.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:48 am

Beast Ahly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:50 am

What?
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:51 am

Nothing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 am

Jord wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Must get expensive.
    I suppose I cook sometimes. The usual eggs, bacon, sausage, pasta, chips, noodles. But I can't really make any decent meals. I'm a sucker for takeaways though, at the end of the day they are just as expensive as buying ingredients for proper making a meal.
    I'd argue against that but regardless, fast food everyday can't be very good for you.

I'm worried Jord, do you have a balanced diet?

By the way I had a potatoe last night. It was actually delicious. -_-

Not sure what'll I'll eat today.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 am

Pussy
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Jord wrote:I suppose I cook sometimes. The usual eggs, bacon, sausage, pasta, chips, noodles. But I can't really make any decent meals. I'm a sucker for takeaways though, at the end of the day they are just as expensive as buying ingredients for proper making a meal.
    I'd argue against that but regardless, fast food everyday can't be very good for you.

I'm worried Jord, do you have a balanced diet?

By the way I had a potatoe last night. It was actually delicious. -_-

Not sure what'll I'll eat today.
    My diet is pretty bad actually Cry . If it wasn't for my matabolism I would probably be a bit chubby.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 am

Had a couple of sausages with some mash, mushy peas and onions with gravy. Was decent.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Beef tongue tacos.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Beef tongue tacos.

I remember you telling me that real tacos are actually not hard shelled like in the States.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Not sure what that has to do with beef tongue tacos, but you are incorrect. There are hard tacos but the kind you get in taco bell are not it. They are taco dorados.

They look like this.

What will you be eating tonight? - Page 3 Tacos-de-Papa

Really easy to make too. Tacos de papa(potato) is a great choice if you are kitchen challenged and poor like me.

Boil and peel a few potatos, mash them up in a bowl for a bit, add a little salt and pepper or cumin, spread it on a warm tortilla add your favorite cheese(just not American cheese, you know the yellow squared one that come in a packet. What will you be eating tonight? - Page 3 881856 Monterrey Jack is a good choice.) if you like, stick a toothpick through it to keep the taco closed and the contents inside as you dip it into some hot corn or vegetable oil for a few minutes. This is very important, REMOVE THE TOOTHPICK, and enjoy.

I should write a cook book for poor single men.

Last edited by Ché Guayaba on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Chicken and Chips, probably shifty

wank 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Not sure what that has to do with beef tongue tacos, but you are incorrect. There are hard tacos but the kind you get in taco bell are not it. They are taco dorados.

They look like this.

What will you be eating tonight? - Page 3 Tacos-de-Papa

Really easy to make too. Tacos de papa(potato) is a great choice if you are kitchen challenged and poor like me.

Boil and peel a few potatos, mash them up in a bowl for a bit, add a little salt and pepper or cumin, spread it on a warm tortilla add your favorite cheese(just not American cheese, you know the yellow squared one that come in a packet. What will you be eating tonight? - Page 3 881856 Monterrey Jack is a good choice.) if you like, stick a toothpick through it to keep the taco closed and the contents inside as you dip it into some hot corn or vegetable oil for a few minutes. This is very important, REMOVE THE TOOTHPICK, and enjoy.

I should wright a cook book for poor single men.

Laughing

I would buy that book.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:31 pm

What's left of my dignity.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Benitez wrote:Chicken and Chips, probably What will you be eating tonight? - Page 3 279869

What will you be eating tonight? - Page 3 13664

What will you be eating tonight? - Page 3 914411

Probably chips and meatballs, goes hard
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 pm

I had a veggie pizza and i'll most likely have rice and protein shake before bed.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Crump facepalm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Lasagna
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Another Saturday night 3 am kebab probably
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 am

Kebab just done the job for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:34 am

Crisps. eek3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:46 am

That Jack Daniels sauce burger from TGI Fridays
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:49 am

Pizza again. Smile
    Jess

Post by Jess Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:54 am

Went to harvester for lunch so won't be bothering with dinner, though I'm going out so should probably line my stomach with something
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:57 am

Egg fried rice & chicken. Boom!
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:23 am

Just ordered a pizza. Going to tuck in and watch a film.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:27 am