Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
Zzonked
jeb4eva
Cadbury
ShakerMatty
SophisticatedBeggar
Ben 10
samiz
Barton
SBSP
LiamB_14
Phadunkin Donuts
Scouser_Dave
Carlos Jenkinson
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Mason
Paulinho
Pippo
Andy
Grenade
dena
Mal
Theo Filippo
Steadman
Walcott
Trig
drivescore
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
George
Jordi
Hernandez_14
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
Potato-7
Start.
Ham.
Danny
Sean
Laurencio
Jeff
VivaRonaldoLAD
Benitez
Kuled
47 posters

Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM

Poll

How will this end?

[ 7 ]
    Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Bar_left47%Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Bar_right [47%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Bar_left7%Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Bar_left46%Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Bar_right [46%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Anonymous

Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:16 am

Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Article-1273047789924-0966AC17000005DC-201765_636x606
    Anonymous

Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:17 am

kyro7 wrote:As much as Scott is acting he's happy it was a draw, he's gutted and trying to put it all down. rofl

I really hope you don't get fourth so you stay where you belong.

facepalm
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:17 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:
    Barton wrote:Wouldn't a Man United win have been more beneficial for Arsenal fans?

But the fact is.. we're trying to have City win the league while we get 4th.. so it's a tricky situation.

Thats just because you support City too rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:17 am

Chris wrote:
    Sean wrote:

No where in the rules does it say stopping a goal scoring opportunity is a yellow, that would mean all penalty fouls would be a yellow.
    Currently, if a player denies a player an obvious goalscoring opportunity by foul means, whether deliberate or not, he is almost certain to be sent off.[1] Also if the foul occurs in the penalty area, the referee will award a penalty.

Obvious yellow.

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Currently, if a player denies a player an obvious goalscoring opportunity by foul means, whether deliberate or not, he is almost certain to be sent off.[1] Also if the foul occurs in the penalty area, the referee will award a penalty.

Obvious yellow.

facepalm
    Oh sorry Ahly... At least a yellow.

Point is he should have been off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 am

Kuled wrote:I'm starting to think Scott is more angry than the Chelsea fans.

I'm not even that angry. Got a point out of it.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:
    Barton wrote:Wouldn't a Man United win have been more beneficial for Arsenal fans?

But the fact is.. we're trying to have City win the league while we get 4th.. so it's a tricky situation.

So.. ultimately I just want to say thank you to Chelsea, the biggest bottlers in the league.

As has been said before, a point could be crucial come the end of the season.

Would you rather Arsenal get 4th or Man City win the league? Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 784961
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

I wanted Man United to win. Stated it earlier in the thread, before the game.
    But really you wanted us to lose now you're upset.

Man Utd 24 55
    Liverpool 23 38

Beautiful.

Are you trying to annoy me or something? Because it isn't working. Man United winning would have been the best result for us, a draw was the next best possible result. Just because I acknowledge that United were gifted the draw, doesn't mean I wanted Man United to lose. It's just an acknowledgement. And just because I find it humorous that United fans are treating the match like a win, doesn't mean to say I wanted Man United to win. I want Liverpool to get fourth place (even though I don't think it will happen) so I'm wanting all the results to go our way.

To me, it seems like you're all getting a bit defensive now. It was a pretty bad performance from United. Conceding 3 goals to a poor Chelsea side who have been on a bad run (in terms of football, not results). Well done for getting a lucky draw out of it, but don't try and make it seem as if I wanted United to lose. I made my displeasure pretty obvious when it was 3-0 to Chelsea, earlier in the thread.

Have a nice day.
    Anonymous

Wanted United to win.

Fucking cunts.
    Anonymous

Cam wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:As much as Scott is acting he's happy it was a draw, he's gutted and trying to put it all down. rofl

I really hope you don't get fourth so you stay where you belong.

facepalm
    You can facepalm all you want but I don't give a fuck.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 am

One thing I don't get is how they can start Torres ahead of just about anyone else. Clean through on goal and he drags it back only to be disposessed?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:20 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:But really you wanted us to lose now you're upset.

Man Utd 24 55
    Liverpool 23 38

Beautiful.

Are you trying to annoy me or something? Because it isn't working. Man United winning would have been the best result for us, a draw was the next best possible result. Just because I acknowledge that United were gifted the draw, doesn't mean I wanted Man United to lose. It's just an acknowledgement. And just because I find it humorous that United fans are treating the match like a win, doesn't mean to say I wanted Man United to win. I want Liverpool to get fourth place (even though I don't think it will happen) so I'm wanting all the results to go our way.

To me, it seems like you're all getting a bit defensive now. It was a pretty bad performance from United. Conceding 3 goals to a poor Chelsea side who have been on a bad run (in terms of football, not results). Well done for getting a lucky draw out of it, but don't try and make it seem as if I wanted United to lose. I made my displeasure pretty obvious when it was 3-0 to Chelsea, earlier in the thread.

Have a nice day.
    Defensive? rofl I'm just doing what you're doing, being a prick, but with you it's constant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:20 am

Torres played allright.

Played out of position, and he doesn't suit AVB playing style. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:21 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

facepalm
    You can facepalm all you want but I don't give a fuck.

Oh you don't give a fuck! Okay big man. rofl
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:21 am

Moral victory shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 am

Cam wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:You can facepalm all you want but I don't give a fuck.

Yeah I don't give a fuck.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 am

Barton wrote:
    Phadunkin Donuts wrote:

So.. ultimately I just want to say thank you to Chelsea, the biggest bottlers in the league.

Would you rather Arsenal get 4th or Man City win the league? Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 784961

Rather Man Utd lose the league.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 am

Jordo wrote:Torres played allright.

Played out of position, and he doesn't suit AVB playing style. Neutral

I'm not saying he doesn't play OK, he did very well on the assist, but when you're a striker and clean through on goal you really ought to be able to get a shot off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Yeah I don't give a fuck.

I'm glad for you Laughing clap
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 am

The Chelsea fans that were leaving early made me lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:23 am

Cam wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Yeah I don't give a fuck.

Thanks.
    Anonymous

Kuled wrote:The Chelsea fans that were leaving early made me lol.

Same, there was like 15/10 minutes left.
    Anonymous

kyro7 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Thanks.

Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 Ballin3
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:24 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:
    Barton wrote:

facepalm Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:24 am

Cam wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Thanks.

Interesting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:25 am

Scott wrote:I want United to win this match anyway, Kuled.

Scott wrote:Chelsea are a fucking joke at the moment. You'll smash them. You better fucking smash them.

Scott wrote:Oh dear. United's defence. facepalm

Scott wrote:

facepalm When we needed you to win, you fuck up, pathetic.

Yeah, I wanted Man United to win.
    Anonymous

Scott wrote:Yeah, I wanted Man United to win.
    Unlucky, I'm happy with a draw.
    Anonymous

kyro7 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Interesting.

Chelsea vs Man Utd | 5th Feb | KO: 4PM - Page 25 That-guys-actually-pretty-badass
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:26 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:
    Barton wrote:

Really? Gosh, wasn't expecting that answer. Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:26 am

Stand up if you hate Man U.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:21 pm