Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Pippo
Sean
The Bat-Man
dena
Mouse
Theo Filippo
Keanoo
Dean
Ben
Mario
Childish Logic
CollieBuddz
Phadunkin Donuts
Grenade
18 posters

Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door - Page 2 Empty Re: Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door

Post by Pippo Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:34 am

Wow, that bodybuilder is huge!
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door - Page 2 Empty Re: Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:49 am

I enjoy these threads, by the way.

Lol, youtube comment on this.

Do you even lift?

xPointprovenx

1 day ago
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 am

I keep on forgetting how gay British men sound.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 am

Where'd you get your shades from Chris?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:02 am

I got them from Primark for about 50p Dave. Laughing

CollieBuddz wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    I like that you watch my video's and comment in my threads. Good boy. Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door - Page 2 631712

Sadly, your voice is the funniest thing on this forum these days Sad I wouldn't miss one for the world.
    Well im glad im so high up on your priorities but then a fat ugly moron like you doesn't have much else to do with his life so like i said, keep watching and commenting. Smile
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 am

Chris wrote:]I got them from Primark for about 50p Dave. Laughing

CollieBuddz wrote:

Sadly, your voice is the funniest thing on this forum these days Sad I wouldn't miss one for the world.
    Well im glad im so high up on your priorities but then a fat ugly moron like you doesn't have much else to do with his life so like i said, keep watching and commenting. Smile

Think I'll invest in a pair. Always wanted to pull off the Timmy Mallett look.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Chris wrote:]I got them from Primark for about 50p Dave. Laughing

Think I'll invest in a pair. Always wanted to pull off the Timmy Mallett look.
    They are rather fantastic. Smile
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:34 am

fake and gaay
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 am

What actually goes through your head when you make videos like this?

El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 am

I actually saw this on Home Improvement once (with Tim Taylor) but it was funnier
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 am

Chris wrote:I got them from Primark for about 50p Dave. Laughing

CollieBuddz wrote:

Sadly, your voice is the funniest thing on this forum these days Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door - Page 2 1371890812 I wouldn't miss one for the world.

Actual lol.

You sit on your computer transferring content from one forum to another and start bragging about how everyone copies the stuff you transferred.

You have over 10,000 posts.

You make a video with the same dude all the time and post it to a bunch of 15 and 16 year olds so you can help your ego by them posting "Laughing" even though no one of your own age finds it funny.

But yeah, my life's shit.

Now you can come back with some shitty reply, but deep down you know your life revolves around internet forums. Well done, sir.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 am

What are you talking about you hairy tramp?

More people comment on my threads who are over 20 than 15/16.

I wouldn't expect you to say anything that was true though.. being a fat ugly knuckle dragging moron who is as thick as pig shite. Smile
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 am

I'm happy with how I look. Well I'd rather look like me than have a gigantic forehead like you. Wait, that's childish, I'm sorry. The fact you keep insulting my looks is probably down to some inferiority complex, and I shouldn't lower myself to that and make your problem worse.

But yeah, you know the majority of people on here are like not adults yet. Because most people our age don't spend all their time on internet forums. Well, I don't anyway Laughing

Thick as pigshite though rofl You're over 20 and your idea of fun is getting your mate/sweetie provider to shout at strangers out of windows. How sophisticated.

Now please come back with one these intelligent replies like a picture of some sesame street character.

But seriously, Chris, how old are you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 am

I wouldn't be happy with my looks if I were you, you're ugly.

You can hate all you like, I see it makes you angry that I make video's and you obviously get mad and end up spending all night watching them and posting about them. I pity you. Smile
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 am

Angry? rofl

You make me happy about my life.

Whenever I feel low I just think, "At least satellites don't revolve around my head and I don't spend the majority of my time on internet forums. And atleast I don't have to make about 5 posts about me going out and getting smashed just so everyone on the internet knows."

Chris, you can't annoy me, you can try every trick in the book, at the end of the day there's one fundamental difference between me and you, I don't care what people think about me on the internet.

Oh and you didn't answer my question, how old are you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 am

I don't care what people think of me, thats why I don't mind making videos and posting them for the world to see.

You posted one picture where you looked a fat, ugly guy looking into his phone like a spastic. I don't answer questions from imbecile's.

I shall leave it there.. but keep posting in my threads you're doing a good job.

Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door - Page 2 29icyw
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 am

cool argument brahs
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Chris wrote:What are you talking about you hairy tramp?

More people comment on my threads who are over 20 than 15/16.

I wouldn't expect you to say anything that was true though.. being a fat ugly knuckle dragging moron who is as thick as pig shite. Smile
    Damn you Chris. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:59 am

Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door - Page 2 1323729259236
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Dan wrote:Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door - Page 2 1323729259236
    rofl
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Ryan is a very handsome chap Chris.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:40 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Ryan is a very handsome chap Chris.

Awww I love you Yarny.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:48 am

Dan wrote:Massive bodybuilder can't even fit through door - Page 2 1323729259236
    rofl
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 am

CollieBuddz wrote:
    Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Ryan is a very handsome chap Chris.

Awww I love you Yarny.
    Tell you what though, I could make you better looking. String some wood around your neck and wear some green plastic sunglasses inside. Sexy as.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:23 pm