Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Jack
Mason
Benitez
GK01
8 posters

A change of kit for the winter months?

Anonymous

A change of kit for the winter months? Empty A change of kit for the winter months?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:37 am

I was thinking today, it's gets pretty cold in winter doesn't it. During this cold period, footballers still have to wear shorts. They must be freezing.

So my plan is... football onesies!

Imagine it! It'd look funny and keep players warm. Should Fifa consider this idea one day?
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

A change of kit for the winter months? Empty Re: A change of kit for the winter months?

Post by GK01 Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 am

Laughing
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

A change of kit for the winter months? Empty Re: A change of kit for the winter months?

Post by Benitez Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 am

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 am

rofl
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:43 am

Laughing
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:45 am

Absolute tit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:45 am

Onesies lol!
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:49 am

I bet you pamper yourself like a right bird Forest.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:52 am

I've seen a lot of female Arsenal supporters wearing red onesies with the badge on the chest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 am

Yes Jack, face cream, hair spray, moisturiser the lot!
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 am

I wore one to a game once upon a time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Onesies lol!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:06 am

ResurrectionRaddy wrote:Yes Jack, face cream, hair spray, moisturiser the lot!

You don't? Please?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 am

"Onesies" are banned by FIFA and they look stupid.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:21 am

I might wear my long Johns to Bristol, was fucking freezing on Saturday and apparently their away stand is ancient and wooden so I bet it's chilly as. Long johns will be ideal!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 am

Due to under-soil heating, I don't think the players are really that cold.

It's horrible when the pitch is completely covered in Snow like it has been throughout Turkey much this year. rofl
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Due to under-soil heating, I don't think the players are really that cold.

It's horrible when the pitch is completely covered in Snow like it has been throughout Turkey much this year. A change of kit for the winter months? 70955

The under soil heating is often not good enough to stop ice building up in some stadiums, let alone keep the players from feeling cold. In fact alot of grounds don't even use any form of heating under or around the pitch.

Due to the heat your body produces when you play football, I'm sure its not as bad as it looks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 am

A change of kit for the winter months? 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:25 am

seriously, have none of you played competitive football? the english lads on here must have! our season runs right through the coldest months of the year. its not cold at all when you get moving. its not nice sliding on frozen ground though, slicing and grazing a knee or thigh is dead painful. the ball slammed in your face is doubly painful!

as for the under soil heating warming you up.......................

.................really?

fucking hell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:46 am