Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Keanoo
Gegilworld93
bcfcben
Van Wolfswinkel
samiz
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
10 posters

Spurs v Wolves

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Spurs v Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs v Wolves

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 am

It's not the real COYS btw, if you mean the one from old EA.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 am

it isnt?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 am

nah, he's Point, just changed his name Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:It's not the real COYS btw, if you mean the one from old EA.

ah an imposter. makes sense the real COYS was a classy guy who would never lower himself to crying about defensive tactics.

whereas this scrote......
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:04 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    COYS wrote:

Refs are our bogey team atm Neutral

Wolves just put 10 men behind the ball Spurs v Wolves - Page 2 58503 Cannot stand that at all. Pathetic way to play football. Don't see Swansea doing that and they're doing fine.

Fuck me, thought you were better than that COYS. so you want every team team to go toe to toe with spuds do ya? so you can turn us all over.

there's more than one way to swing a cat you know, and that's how we swing ours - it's worked twice in north london in the last few weeks too.

speaking of which, the yids are starting to sound just like their more illustrious whining north london neighbours!

on a side note, you deserved to beat us. not because you played better - playing better means nothing unless you score more goals - but because the ref screwed you. there's no denying that. we scored from a corner that never was and you had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside.

but we were due some luck, and after the halseys horror show at the Moliseum last season - not sending hutton off and disallowing a perfectly good richard stearman goal when gomes actually rugby tackled our man - i have no sympathy.

I dont mind teams playing defensively, i acknowledge clubs priorities are to survive, but you have to respect the likes of Norwich, Swansea, Blackpool and Wigan that always play to win. The only thing that really annoys me are referees, I know all teams get decisions against them but I dont really remember the last time we won points because of a referee error, on the contrary I can name many times in the last 18 months weve been 'robbed' by referee, meh, it could just be that they stick in my head more
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:15 am

Dr. Ján Ĩtor wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Fuck me, thought you were better than that COYS. so you want every team team to go toe to toe with spuds do ya? so you can turn us all over.

there's more than one way to swing a cat you know, and that's how we swing ours - it's worked twice in north london in the last few weeks too.

speaking of which, the yids are starting to sound just like their more illustrious whining north london neighbours!

on a side note, you deserved to beat us. not because you played better - playing better means nothing unless you score more goals - but because the ref screwed you. there's no denying that. we scored from a corner that never was and you had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside.

but we were due some luck, and after the halseys horror show at the Moliseum last season - not sending hutton off and disallowing a perfectly good richard stearman goal when gomes actually rugby tackled our man - i have no sympathy.

I dont mind teams playing defensively, i acknowledge clubs priorities are to survive, but you have to respect the likes of Norwich, Swansea, Blackpool and Wigan that always play to win. The only thing that really annoys me are referees, I know all teams get decisions against them but I dont really remember the last time we won points because of a referee error, on the contrary I can name many times in the last 18 months weve been 'robbed' by referee, meh, it could just be that they stick in my head more

norwich and swansea are having great seasons and wil probably both be fine. wigan will be there or there abouts and ultimately, entertainig blackpool went straight back down.

there's a case for the prosecution and the defence. of course i admire what swansea and norwich are doing - we drew 2 2 with both this season by the way.

i doubt if spurs have been fucked by referees as much as wolves this season or in the last few seasons. but i share your concern about referees - the level of ineptitude is frightening, or they're just corrupt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:30 pm