Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Mal
Kuled
Jordi
ricky//habana
Uncle John from Jamaica
Van Wolfswinkel
Muhkoo
Sean
fluffy_kittens
Danny
jonnyc23
TheRangersFan
Ben 10
Drake
Zzonked
VivaRonaldoLAD
Childish Logic
Ham.
Cadbury
23 posters

Is your clubs official website any good?

Anonymous

Is your clubs official website any good? Empty Is your clubs official website any good?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:16 am

In terms of usability etc? Do you actually use it? And how regularly?

Just wondering because The Rangers website was re-launched today and now I fucking love it.

How's yours?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Is your clubs official website any good? Empty Re: Is your clubs official website any good?

Post by Cadbury Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 am

Crump?
    Ham.
    Ham.

Is your clubs official website any good? Empty Re: Is your clubs official website any good?

Post by Ham. Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:18 am

Pretty good. Wouldn't go near the forum though.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 am

Okay.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 am

I only use it to look at fixtures, thats about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 am

I like it, it's better than some of the shit team websites i've had a look on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:23 am

It's alright. Most of the Football League ones are the exact same though Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 am

Since we got taken over I feel like ours might be the best there is. shifty
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 am

Ours is the generic one which is fucking wank, but most of the stuff on it is good.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 am

Man City's is the best bar none. The videos are fantastic.

Most of the FL ones are the same because of a contract, ours is a bit shit content-wise.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 am

Zzonked wrote:Since we got taken over I feel like ours might be the best there is. shifty

The one that thought you won the Community Shield? Is your clubs official website any good? 3925848005
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 am

Zzonked wrote:Since we got taken over I feel like ours might be the best there is. shifty

The Manchester City Youtube page is brilliant. Especially that tunnel thing they film before every game.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Supports : Whoever Aaron Ramsey plays for.

Post by jonnyc23 Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:30 am

Meh. It has the basics, if you paid for Arsenal player it would be more useful but it does the job.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:31 am

Is this the Rangers website?

http://www.rangersfc2012.co.uk
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:32 am

The Maestro wrote:Is this the Rangers website?

http://www.rangersfc2012.co.uk

Nope.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:33 am

Yeah its good, but its generic to most other FL teams.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 am

I like it.

One of the best, I believe.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 am

I like ours. Usually got some decent videos of recent games, or one that happened one this day, that sort of thing.

I just give it a quick once over when I'm on my computer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 am

I'm satisfied with ours.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 am

They make cool wallpapers. I check it every once in a while. Some good content occasionally.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:43 am

Oh yeah. I like our wallpapers as well, would like a Ronaldo legends one though. Dry Smile
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:54 am

ours is pretty decent nothing flashy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 am

It's O.K., but the one run by the fans is more comprehensive in its detail. Even the general site on Globoesporte gives more info at times. The official site seems to be very selective in the news that it reports.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:05 am

It's very good, but some things could be a bit better. I don't want to nitpick though.

They post a lot of videos that include new highlights, clips of training sessions, old highlights of past encounters with upcoming opponents, and interviews with players and coaches.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:08 am

we still have the generic football league one, shows how much hope the club have in us securing a long term premier league status Laughing

its decent, does its job.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:42 am

It's ok, I wouldn't really use it regulary though.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Yes, Ajax has had a relatively easy to use website for a few years now, i can easily get around even though i don't speak dutch, there is an English option but its not updated as frequently. So i check it out in dutch and if something looks interesting i look it up with Google translate Razz

No official forum related to it though, not that it would matter to me much, since only other Ajax fans i talk with are danish.

Ajax Website

Last edited by Muhkoo on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:02 pm

You guys should post the websites too so everyone can check them out.

Ours looks good and the content is decent too. Not sure how it is compared to other sites though.

http://chivascampeon.com

There are a lot of training videos. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:01 pm

^^Yah, true that.

http://www.wisla.krakow.pl/pl/

Not particularly amazing, but exactly the type of website I like. Fuck flash, I come to my clubs website to read and find information, not to play games.

I like the Chivas website, looks good in a very similar way to Wisla's.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:09 pm

In response to Che's suggestion:

http://www.juventus.com/en (English version)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:28 am