Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Theo Filippo
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Walcott
Ricardo
Keanoo
luke.
SBSP
Gegilworld93
Jord
Zzonked
Ben 10
Van Wolfswinkel
Danny
Laurencio
Sean
chiboygeorge
Kuled
Cadbury
Jeff
Scouser_Dave
Potato-7
Start.
26 posters

Chelsea | Aston Villa - New Years Eve | 3:00pm

Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Chelsea | Aston Villa - New Years Eve | 3:00pm  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea | Aston Villa - New Years Eve | 3:00pm

Post by Keanoo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:01 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Start. wrote:

But if we carry on the way we are will mean no Champions League, means we cant attract big players to push further.

We aren't in the Champions League and we managed to sign Carroll, Downing and Adam.

not worthy
    Anonymous

Chelsea | Aston Villa - New Years Eve | 3:00pm  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea | Aston Villa - New Years Eve | 3:00pm

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:01 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Start. wrote:

But if we carry on the way we are will mean no Champions League, means we cant attract big players to push further.

We aren't in the Champions League and we managed to sign Carroll, Downing and Adam.

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:02 am

rofl this is far worse then our result. correct me if i am wrong but chelsea didnt have 3 of their 1st choice back 4 out. or had to play LB's in midfield

pathetic stuff.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:02 am

ViVaRooney wrote:rofl this is far worse then our result. correct me if i am wrong but chelsea didnt have 3 of their 1st choice back 4 out. or had to play LB's in midfield
    It isn't far worse at all.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 am

ViVaRooney wrote:rofl this is far worse then our result. correct me if i am wrong but chelsea didnt have 3 of their 1st choice back 4 out. or had to play LB's in midfield

pathetic stuff.

Its just as bad tbf.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 am

They're going to back where they came from before all that money rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 am

Losing to the worst team in the league is worse Neutral
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 am

Kuled wrote:Losing to the worst team in the league is worse Neutral

This is true. Still pretty bad.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 am

Fonseca wrote:They're going to back where they came from before all that money rofl

Really? I really hope we dont go to back where we came from
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 am

Sean wrote:

pathetic stuff.

Its just as bad tbf.

not really, since thats the best chelsea have to offer... which wasnt the case for us, far from it in fact. i am looking at it in the bigger picture
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Start. wrote:

My point exactly.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

I'd imagine Chelsea will spend a fair bit in January to try and save the season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

Kuled wrote:Losing to the worst team in the league is worse Neutral

they are not bottom so what makes them the worst team in the league?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

pathetic stuff.

You're honestly fucking pathetic. You were spouting shit in the United thread about not blaming injuries, but today it's all you talk about.

Contradictive slug.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

That is a fair point, but the difference between Villa and Blackburn is well 10 places.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

Sean wrote:We'll finish fifth no doubt about it

City
    United
    Spurs
    Arsenal
    Shitebags
    I'm sure you mean 6th Sean. No worries, everyone makes mistakes.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Its just as bad tbf.

not really, since thats the best chelsea have to offer... which wasnt the case for us, far from it in fact. i am looking at it in the bigger picture

Its still Blackburn, your team was still much much better than theirs.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

Start. wrote:
    Sean wrote:Yea, lets pay £13M or whatever for a manager and sack him after his first 6 months, yea thats a great idea.

You have money, ffs it's not the end of the world get a grip
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

Start. wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Start. wrote:

My point exactly.

Hey now, be fair, Carroll is pretty big. I hear he hits his head when he goes in the dressing room at Anfield.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:06 am

ViVaRooney is definitely a slug.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:07 am

Scott MacDougall wrote:

pathetic stuff.

You're honestly fucking pathetic. You were spouting shit in the United thread about not blaming injuries, but today it's all you talk about.

Contradictive slug.

facepalm you still dont get it do you

here i am not even using the injuries as excuse... i am using them to compare our result with chelsea's result, we werent our strongest thats a fact. thats what makes this result even worse..

nothing to do with us
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:08 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Start. wrote:

You have money, ffs it's not the end of the world get a grip

Never mention anything about money. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 am

VivaRooney is still a retard then.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 am

You can't really face palm when you are still not even mentioning the difference between Villa and Blackburn.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 am

Zzonked wrote:I'd imagine Chelsea will spend a fair bit in January to try and save the season.

I'd guess the plan was always to spend in January. If not, then it should have been.

Squad isn't up to it.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 am

Fonseca wrote:They're going to back where they came from before all that money Chelsea | Aston Villa - New Years Eve | 3:00pm  - Page 6 70955

So they'll move up one place then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 am

Get Benayoun back and replace him with Meireles.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 am

Merieles can fuck off once again, shooting from everywhere Neutral
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 am

Villa actually scored 3 Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 am

Zzonked wrote:I'd imagine Chelsea will spend a fair bit in January to try and save the season.

Johnson for 25 million I hope.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:28 pm