Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Theo Filippo
The Zlatan
Grenade
Jeff
Jord
Steadman
Mario
Mason
Scuba Steve
Sean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
16 posters

Should Ahly go back to being a Mod?

Poll

[ 33 ]
    Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 Bar_left97%Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 Bar_right [97%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 34
    Anonymous

Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Ahly go back to being a Mod?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Is Weather130 seriously a Levante fan now?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Ahly go back to being a Mod?

Post by The Zlatan Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:40 pm

I should be mod.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:41 pm

I should be mod again. I forgot to ban some of you last time.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 pm

I forgive you for that now Robyn Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 pm

I should probably add that I wouldn't mind if Ahly came back as a mod though. shifty

Can mod's change polls or delete them by the way?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:I should probably add that I wouldn't mind if Ahly came back as a mod though. shifty

I don't remember.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:47 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:I should probably add that I wouldn't mind if Ahly came back as a mod though. Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 279869

I don't remember.
    And that's why you were a shit mod. -_-

Any mod that can rid the forum of shit polls like these has my backing, fuck, my second biggest pet peeve on this forum. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

I don't remember.
    And that's why you were a shit mod. -_-

Any mod that can rid the forum of shit polls like these has my backing, fuck, my second biggest pet peeve on this forum. Laughing

You were a mod too. You should know! shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:I like Ahly, but I don't think so.

To me a mod, has to know when to let things go, and I don't mean as in letting people bend the rules a bit but in a personal level, if someone has insulted or annoyed you in the past, a good mod should be able to let that incident go, and not let it influence how he treats that particular member in the future. At least that's what I think a good mod should be able to do. I'm not sure if Ahly can do that. He strikes me as the type to drag an argument out.

It's why I think zzonked is an excellent mod, his serene mod style is a breath of fresh air.
    Che just back stabbed Ahly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Sean wrote:I forgive you for that now Robyn Smile

Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:07 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:And that's why you were a shit mod. Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 881856

You were a mod too. You should know! Should Ahly go back to being a Mod? - Page 2 279869
    The forum wasn't ready for my by the book style. Typical football fans, can't accept a correct call when it goes against them. -_-

Cam wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:I like Ahly, but I don't think so.

To me a mod, has to know when to let things go, and I don't mean as in letting people bend the rules a bit but in a personal level, if someone has insulted or annoyed you in the past, a good mod should be able to let that incident go, and not let it influence how he treats that particular member in the future. At least that's what I think a good mod should be able to do. I'm not sure if Ahly can do that. He strikes me as the type to drag an argument out.

It's why I think zzonked is an excellent mod, his serene mod style is a breath of fresh air.
    Che just back stabbed Ahly.
    Just call me Brutus.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Was Che a mod? I always felt he should have been.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Sean wrote:Was Che a mod? I always felt he should have been.

Yeah. Zzonked, Polska, and Che were temp mods and they had to battle it out for a permanent job.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Not overly bothered, he was a disaster at the start but he wasn't as bad near the end.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 pm

And now Zzonked is an admin! Look how great that turned out!

I suggest me, Che and Ahly become tempmods. shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:36 pm

No, it was Marvin, polska, and Che. Zzonked was selected as a permanent mod while those three were trial ones. Marvin became the mod, and Zzonked became admin after Royal left.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:38 pm

22 votes not worthy
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:58 pm

They should make me a mod.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Will another member be made a mod now Ahly is done?

Just wondered think
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Point wrote:Will another member be made a mod now Ahly is done?

Just wondered think

Yes. Me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:18 am

27 people want him back as mod not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 am

Make that 28
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:01 am

yes Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:22 am

The people have spoken. Make Ahly a mod again!
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 am

If Ahly is to become a mod again it should be as the result of a genuinely democratic election.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If Ahly is to become a mod again it should be as the result of a genuinely democratic election.
    Because that has worked out well in the past. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:08 am

I think as vice-Muslim of the forum, I should take ahly's place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:39 am

SBSP wrote:I think as vice-Muslim of the forum, I should take ahly's place.

Laughing

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:42 am

As Vice-Muslim, you should be burned at the stake
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 am

Cam wrote:As Vice-Muslim, you should be burned at the stake

-_-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:21 pm