Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Theo Filippo
Grenade
Lux
Ben 10
Jeff
The Zlatan
arsenalap11
Kuled
Pippo
Mason
coolhead33
15 posters

BSC Young Boys (PS3)

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

BSC Young Boys (PS3) - Page 12 Empty Re: BSC Young Boys (PS3)

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Coolhead if your going to lie, at least tell your other plays too aswell. Laughing
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Lie about what?

We have Me, Ben, Jeff, Forest, Bent, Robyn, Wes and Kev who can ST. Me, Point, D3tin and Sarmz who can play CAM. Me, Robyn, Sarmz, Aiden, Forest, Point, Mesut and that guy whose name begins with A who can play on the wings. Me, Point, Ace and Sarmz who can play CDM. Ace, Mesut, Point and Aiden can play either fullback position. Me, Aiden, Ace and Detin can play centre back. Trees, Me and whoever else can play in goal.

How is that lying? Confused We usually have several people on at once and it's very hard to get a game with any more. All of our players are very versatile. We have a big, active squad and are not recruiting anyone unless we know that they will improve our squad which is very hard to do right now.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:57 pm

coolhead33 wrote:Lie about what?

We have Me, Ben, Jeff, Forest, Bent, Robyn, Wes and Kev who can ST. Me, Point, D3tin and Sarmz who can play CAM. Me, Robyn, Sarmz, Aiden, Forest, Point, Mesut and that guy whose name begins with A who can play on the wings. Me, Point, Ace and Sarmz who can play CDM. Ace, Mesut, Point and Aiden can play either fullback position. Me, Aiden, Ace and Detin can play centre back. Trees, Me and whoever else can play in goal.

How is that lying? BSC Young Boys (PS3) - Page 12 894246 We usually have several people on at once and it's very hard to get a game with any more. All of our players are very versatile. We have a big, active squad and are not recruiting anyone unless we know that they will improve our squad which is very hard to do right now.

I sent a message to Jeff last night asking whether the team was full he said no. Active? Laughing I checked last night and you had 3 players online.

Anyway, you have some stupid problem against me. Yes, I left the team. I did not like playing as CDM. Whatever you have against me, just say it now so I know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Why do you want to be in it so much....

You left, so deal with the consequences of your actions which are that you're not wanted in this club anymore.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:01 pm

COYS wrote:Why do you want to be in it so much....

You left, so deal with the consequences of your actions which are that you're not wanted in this club anymore.

Because I want to play clubs.

Fucking hell, it's a pro club. You can't have traitors on a pro club. BSC Young Boys (PS3) - Page 12 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Never said you were a traitor...

Just said that you're not wanted in the club anymore. We've got better players and we'd rather try and get them all playing together as a team.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:Lie about what?

How is that lying? BSC Young Boys (PS3) - Page 12 894246 We usually have several people on at once and it's very hard to get a game with any more. All of our players are very versatile. We have a big, active squad and are not recruiting anyone unless we know that they will improve our squad which is very hard to do right now.

I sent a message to Jeff last night asking whether the team was full he said no. Active? Laughing I checked last night and you had 3 players online.

Anyway, you have some stupid problem against me. Yes, I left the team. I did not like playing as CDM. Whatever you have against me, just say it now so I know.
    The problem I have against you is making up crap. I tried to stay neutral when people were turning against you but after you wound a lot of people up I was glad you left.

We had 4 players on last night and Jeff was sick so we had 3. We didn't lose a game and that shows how good our squad is right now. We play with 4-8 players usually and we have 16 in our squad.

I didn't like playing in goal but I did it to help the team. I always want to play up front but rarely manager to because we haven't got enough defensive cover. You were playing in CDM and bombing forward without even trying to tackle the opposition. You had potential as a CDM but instead of telling me you didn't like it you left the club without saying bye or why and joined our rivals.

Like Point said, you are not wanted by this club. Why are you pestering us? If you want to play so much then go and beg other clubs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Exactly coolhead (about the playing out of position bit)

Hell I spent most of my FIFA10 and 11 club days playing out of position to help out the team (played LB mostly as they couldn't find anyone to play there that was better then me). Laughing
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:11 pm

coolhead33 wrote:
    Mason_Inzaghi wrote:

The problem I have against you is making up crap. I tried to stay neutral when people were turning against you but after you wound a lot of people up I was glad you left.

We had 4 players on last night and Jeff was sick so we had 3. We didn't lose a game and that shows how good our squad is right now. We play with 4-8 players usually and we have 16 in our squad.

I didn't like playing in goal but I did it to help the team. I always want to play up front but rarely manager to because we haven't got enough defensive cover. You were playing in CDM and bombing forward without even trying to tackle the opposition. You had potential as a CDM but instead of telling me you didn't like it you left the club without saying bye or why and joined our rivals.

Like Point said, you are not wanted by this club. Why are you pestering us? If you want to play so much then go and beg other clubs.

I haven't made up any crap. Please provide me an example.

I sent you a message the night before I left explaining the reasons why I want to leave. Didn't Ben (sorry for bringing him into this) play for Serpent FC at one point aswell? Then the day after he came back? scratch

If I remember correctly, you said anyone of the Playmaker Forum who has PS3 can join the club. Now, I am a member of the Playmaker Forum and I do have a PS3. I had not played as CDM in clubs before, which was why I wasn't very good postionally.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 pm

At the moment I might join this club depending on how Serpent goes I can play more or less anywhere in midfield and ST as a last resort. Hopefully Zlatan joins me What a Face

Also can play any if needed.

Last edited by Theo Filippo on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:At the moment I might join this club depending on how Serpent goes I can play more or less anywhere in midfield and ST as a last resort. Hopefully Zlatan joins me What a Face

Will be interesting to see what Coolhead says... Rolling Eyes
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:At the moment I might join this club depending on how Serpent goes I can play more or less anywhere in midfield and ST as a last resort. Hopefully Zlatan joins me What a Face

Considering I'm not an annoying fuck I would expect the response to be slightly different Rolling Eyes
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Mason_Inzaghi wrote:

Considering I'm not an annoying fuck I would expect the response to be slightly different Rolling Eyes

The squad is full so it'd be the same response for both of us. Rolling Eyes
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Then it looks like competition for places will be high Simples
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Mason you are like carlos tevez not loyal and you cant be trusted in are club anyways does anybody want 2 play in a bit?
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Jeff wrote:Mason you are like carlos tevez not loyal and you cant be trusted in are club anyways does anybody want 2 play in a bit?

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Considering I'm not an annoying fuck I would expect the response to be slightly different Rolling Eyes

It's full but open to improvement. So he'll get a 'trial' like Sarmz did.

I'll be around tonight to play but today I'll be playing ME2 if I'm on.

Last edited by COYS on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 pm

COYS wrote:
    Mason_Inzaghi wrote:

It's full bur open to Improvement. So he'll get a 'trial' like Sarmz did.

Does this mean there will be a trial for me?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:
    COYS wrote:

It's full bur open to Improvement. So he'll get a 'trial' like Sarmz did.

No because we've already seen you play in the team.

Not seen Theo in the team yet, only seen him in the 2/3 games we played against Serpent.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 pm

I really need to improve my agility, all I am missing Laughing
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 pm

COYS wrote:
    Mason_Inzaghi wrote:

No because we've already seen you play in the team.

Not seen Theo in the team yet, only seen him in the 2/3 games we played against Serpent.

What are you trying to say? I'm not good enough?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Pretty much. We've got better in the positions you play, so you'd not get a place.

Same could be said about Theo after a trial. If he's not better then what we've got then he'd never get a game either.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm

I have only played 2 games. You can't judge anyone of that.

Anyway fuck it. Coolhead thinks he's too good for everyone now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Ok then.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:46 pm

If I'm playing in CAM what exactly do you want of me? Do the strikers stay on the shoulder of the defence or is it the wingers where most of the goals come from?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Dictate play, support the strikers, make runs of your own past the strikers.

What I tend to do when I'm at CAM
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:

I sent you a message the night before I left explaining the reasons why I want to leave. Didn't Ben (sorry for bringing him into this) play for Serpent FC at one point aswell? Then the day after he came back? scratch

If I remember correctly, you said anyone of the Playmaker Forum who has PS3 can join the club. Now, I am a member of the Playmaker Forum and I do have a PS3. I had not played as CDM in clubs before, which was why I wasn't very good postionally.
    What were your reasons again? Sorry I forgot and I delete messages when I get spam attacked by people on MW3.

You played 5 games with us and comparing those 5 games to the 3 that Sarmz played last night, he fits into our team better.

I'm not the only manager of this club you know. Robyn, Point and Jeff have equal power as me. Infact, I can't even accept people on the PS3 now because me being manager was why I got EA'd all the time. Sad If them 3 want you to play for us then it will happen. My vote is against you playing for us though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:53 pm

I managed to suss out Ace shouldn't be a DM after 1 game. Not hard to see what a person is like from a few games.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 pm

COYS wrote:Dictate play, support the strikers, make runs of your own past the strikers.

What I tend to do when I'm at CAM
    Support with or without the ball shifty I usually dictate play but I am a mule at times when overtaking the strikers
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 pm

coolhead33 wrote:
    Mason_Inzaghi wrote:

What were your reasons again? Sorry I forgot and I delete messages when I get spam attacked by people on MW3.

You played 5 games with us and comparing those 5 games to the 3 that Sarmz played last night, he fits into our team better.

I'm not the only manager of this club you know. Robyn, Point and Jeff have equal power as me. Infact, I can't even accept people on the PS3 now because me being manager was why I got EA'd all the time. BSC Young Boys (PS3) - Page 12 1371890812 If them 3 want you to play for us then it will happen. My vote is against you playing for us though.

I did not like playing CDM.

I was playing in a postion which I am not comfortable at, therefore I could not play to the best of my ability. If I had played in a more attacking postion, I would have done better.

At the end of the day, I just want to play clubs. Nothing else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:19 am