Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Clark
Jeff
dena
Grenade
Jack
Start.
Sean
Barton
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
luke.
JonjoShelvey
Keanoo
Fluorescent
Mason
VivaRonaldoLAD
Zzonked
20 posters

Everton agree in principle to sign Landon Donovan on loan

Anonymous

Everton agree in principle to sign Landon Donovan on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton agree in principle to sign Landon Donovan on loan

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 am

grenade187 wrote:Second biggest FORHEAD in the league Everton agree in principle to sign Landon Donovan on loan - Page 2 158228
    Everton agree in principle to sign Landon Donovan on loan - Page 2 Tumblr_lpsuo1Xpea1qafytko1_400
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Everton agree in principle to sign Landon Donovan on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton agree in principle to sign Landon Donovan on loan

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:21 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:I looked on the internet and I don't think he did score against City, for some reason I felt like he did. think
    90 min: Donovan - who has put in an impressive performance tonight - is replaced by Jose Baxter, allowing the USA international to receive a standing ovation on his debut.

That was v you, so he probably just had a good game, plus it was his Everton debut.

His Everton debut came against Arsenal at the Emirates, when he started and played like 60 minutes (assist on a goal -- Osman I believe). So your information is incorrect.

Yours is likely referring to his Goodison debut.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 pm

thedinho wrote:Talented player, been wasting his time in a mediocre league for too long, Everton or someone of that calibre need to invest in his talents.

Mad props for reppin the Dylan lyrics.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Donovan should have just moved there permanently
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:90 min: Donovan - who has put in an impressive performance tonight - is replaced by Jose Baxter, allowing the USA international to receive a standing ovation on his debut.

That was v you, so he probably just had a good game, plus it was his Everton debut.

His Everton debut came against Arsenal at the Emirates, when he started and played like 60 minutes (assist on a goal -- Osman I believe). So your information is incorrect.

Yours is likely referring to his Goodison debut.
    Fair one.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Hopefully he helps us earn enough points to avoid relegation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:35 am