Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Inbetweeners Movie left me fucked off :|

Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Inbetweeners Movie left me fucked off :| Empty Inbetweeners Movie left me fucked off :|

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:09 pm

I don't care if this is the wrong fucking section but I have recently downloaded all 18 episodes of the Inbetweeners and downloaded the movie. I have watched all 18 episodes so decided to watch the movie expecting it to be a great way to end the a great TV Series....

I was wrong, the movie was fucking crap and I'm disappointed Neutral

So many questions were left unanswered by the whole series and I feel that another season before the movie (or even just another couple of episodes) would have made the movie better.

For starters Simon starts off with Carli. What the fuck now I know that at the end of the 3rd Season he gets a text and is happy. But surely this is a major development which would have been important enough for us to see at least an episode about. That fucked me off a bit

Also we see Will's father, what the fuck. We hadn't seen him at all during the whole fucking series (well I cant remember an appearance from him) so why the fuck is he being shown now. Surely they could have found a better way of using up the opening 5 minutes.

Also with Neil, when the fuck did he get a job at the Supermarket. The last job he had from my memory was the one at the theme park in Season 1.

There is more for me to rant about but for now that is all Neutral

Also I didn't really find the movie that funny Neutral
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Inbetweeners Movie left me fucked off :| Empty Re: Inbetweeners Movie left me fucked off :|

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Wrong section Arrow
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Inbetweeners Movie left me fucked off :| Empty Re: Inbetweeners Movie left me fucked off :|

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:21 pm

NZG wrote:Wrong section Arrow

Shut the fuck up
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Didn't Neil think he got a girl preggers in the ASDA carpark towards the end of the last series? Neutral
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:26 pm

http://www.the-playmaker.com/f9-media-room

Arrow
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Danny wrote:Didn't Neil think he got a girl preggers in the ASDA carpark towards the end of the last series? Neutral

I thought he said something about cheese Laughing
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 pm

NZG wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/f9-media-room

Arrow

SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Chip wrote:
    NZG wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/f9-media-room

Arrow

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Danny wrote:Didn't Neil think he got a girl preggers in the ASDA carpark towards the end of the last series? Neutral
    I swear she said he tested positive and he got confused when she meant she had a sti.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:41 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    I swear she said he tested positive and he got confused when she meant she had a sti.

He thought he got the chick pregnant

Then they were out camping and they swapped phones and Simon got the phone belonging to Neil. He then texted the 'pregnant' chick off the phone and she replied saying she wasn't pregnant but she had Chlymidia

(did anybody else think the bird Neil got off with on vacation was ugly and had a strange neck)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Chip wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I swear she said he tested positive and he got confused when she meant she had a sti.

Then they were out camping and they swapped phones and Simon got the phone belonging to Neil. He then texted the 'pregnant' chick off the phone and she replied saying she wasn't pregnant but she had Chlymidia

(did anybody else think the bird Neil got off with on vacation was ugly and had a strange neck)
    Yes, that's what I was saying. Neutral
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Chip wrote:

Yes, that's what I was saying. Neutral

I was explaining it in greater detail Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:24 am