Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Marvin
SBSP
Grenade
Jamie
AriseForLife
Barton
10 posters

Adebayor V Chamakh

Poll

Adebayor or Chamakh

[ 17 ]
    Adebayor V Chamakh - Page 2 Bar_left63%Adebayor V Chamakh - Page 2 Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Adebayor V Chamakh - Page 2 Bar_left33%Adebayor V Chamakh - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Adebayor V Chamakh - Page 2 Bar_left4%Adebayor V Chamakh - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Danny
    Danny

Adebayor V Chamakh - Page 2 Empty Re: Adebayor V Chamakh

Post by Danny Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:07 am

kyro7 wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:
    coolmarvin wrote:For Arsenal it's Adebayor, for pretty much every other team it would be Chamakh.

So let me ask something.

Say Marouane scores 25 goals in all competitions this season and we either win the title or finish second. Would your answer still be the same?

If Arshavin smashed in 30 goals and 20 assists in 2 games would you reconsider? -_-
    rofl rofl
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:07 am

kyro7 wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:
    coolmarvin wrote:For Arsenal it's Adebayor, for pretty much every other team it would be Chamakh.

So let me ask something.

Say Marouane scores 25 goals in all competitions this season and we either win the title or finish second. Would your answer still be the same?

If Arshavin smashed in 30 goals and 20 assists in 2 games would you reconsider? -_-
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:15 am

kyro7 wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:

So let me ask something.

You honestly think Ariseforlife knows what a goal is? Neutral

Touchdown!
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:57 am

Obviously I wouldnt want Adebayor cos he's a greedy cunt who had one good season and thought cos of that he deserved the same Thierry Henry was getting rofl

Seriously though I think Adebayor is better on goalscoring ability but I can honestly say I prefer Chamakh, he brings so much more to the team, he holds up well, his first touch is brilliant and he has brilliant vision.

Chamakh just needs to get diving out of his game.

EDIT: Actually right now Chamakh's goalscoring is quality. For Arsenal, Adebayor would score 1 in every 6 created. So all round apart from diving I prefer Chamakh.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

coolmarvin wrote:If he can do that in his first year in the EPL and keep it up then I would reconsider.

Fair enough.

However Marouane has already surpassed Sheyi's performance in his first season at Arsenal so in a way you could say that he is better for Arsenal. He has played one less game than Sheyi did his entire first season with Arsenal and has scored more goals (in total) and has the same number of assists.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 pm

If Adebayor focused on playing football and not being a cunt, I'd say him.

But since that's not likely to happen, i'd rather have Chamakh on my team.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Since players have to be identical in order to warrant a compare and contrast discussion, I'll rephrase the poll question for Arise's sake:

Who's better?

Adebayor

or

Adebayor

or

They are even.

Discuss. Adebayor V Chamakh - Page 2 28973

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:21 am