Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Sean
Start.
Grenade
Jeff
Andy
Drake
Kuled
11 posters

Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row

Kuled

Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row Empty Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 am

An Angolan teenager allegedly shot and killed his father after a row about this weekend's Clásico between Real Madrid and Barcelona, the Angolan state news agency, Angop, has reported.

The 17-year-old and his 48-year-old father had argued about Spanish football and Angolan music on Thursday in the capital Luanda and the discussion ended in violence, the report said.

"That led to both parties losing control," Angop quoted Carlos Andre, an officer with the criminal investigation police, as saying. "They started a big fight in the area. The youngster picked up a firearm in the yard of their house and shot twice at his father," he added.

The police officer said the father died at the scene, while the teenager escaped with the firearm and is still on the run.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/09/angolan-son-shoots-father-el-clasico

eek
    Anonymous

Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row Empty Re: Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 am

Well thank fuck my father is not a Manchester United fan.Suspect
    Drake
    Drake

Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row Empty Re: Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row

Post by Drake Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 am

Stupid cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:28 am

Alan wrote:Well thank fuck my father is not a Manchester United fan.Suspect
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 am

Hope the bastard gets caught.

Last edited by Jelavic9|RFC on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 am

Holy shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:48 am

no comment
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:50 am

What a prick.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:51 am

Fucking hell -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:52 am

How could you kill your own father over a football match?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:55 am

polska. wrote:How could you kill your own father over a football match?
    Only in Latin America Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:06 am

grenade187 wrote:
    polska. wrote:How could you kill your own father over a football match?
    Only in Latin America Rolling Eyes
    Apparently Africa too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:13 am

LMFAO! You gotta love those crazy Africans rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 am

Oh look, a Liverpool fan admitting he'd kill someone. Doesn't shock me one bit. Kill everyone including their own...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 am

i have had arguments with my dad over football and it does sometimes get heated but damn... how sick must you be to do that. the kid should have shot himself right after he did it. how do you live with that
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:44 am

I once punched my father over Football, but killing your father over Football is quite crazy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:44 am

Start. wrote:I once punched my father over Football, but killing your father over Football is quite crazy.

Why?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:45 am

James wrote:

Oh look, a Liverpool fan admitting he'd kill someone. Doesn't shock me one bit. Kill everyone including their own...
    I was actually joking, but you can fuck off and die anytime you like.Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row 284837
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 am

Start. wrote:I once punched my father over Football, but killing your father over Football is quite crazy.

Wtf? Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 am

James wrote:

rofl
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Post by Potato-7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 am

africans Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    James wrote:

Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row 70955
    Shock one molested kid thinks the other strange molested kid is funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 am

Alan wrote:
    James wrote:

I was actually joking, but you can fuck off and die anytime you like.Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row 284837

Thanks for the permission. I'm not gonna kill myself though because you'll rape my dead body then.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:01 am

WTF really this happens? Makes me want to throw up in my mouth a bit. Maybe the folks in Liverpool could help these countries figure out how to get along if everyone in your family does not support the same football team.

Although over here you can be killed over more pointless stuff than a football game. How about getting killed over a bag of Halloween candy? It happened. http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Woman-stabbed-over-Halloween-Candy-Dies-Ledell-Peoples-Maria-Adams-133323248.html
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:03 am

A kid in America killed his dad a few years ago because he wouldn't let him play Halo.
    Surprised
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:07 am

James wrote:
    Alan wrote:I was actually joking, but you can fuck off and die anytime you like.Teen kills his own father because of El Clásico row 284837

Thanks for the permission. I'm not gonna kill myself though because you'll rape my dead body then.
    I was only joking James Cry I love you reallyTeen kills his own father because of El Clásico row 293146 but you have one strange imagination. Or maybe you actually fantasize about raping dead people.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:13 am

If one is listing crazy deaths related to football cannot forget to mention Andrés Escobar. Scored an own goal in the 1994 World Cup and was shot to death soon after arriving home in Colombia.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:21 am

Weather130 wrote:If one is listing crazy deaths related to football cannot forget to mention Andrés Escobar. Scored an own goal in the 1994 World Cup and was shot to death soon after arriving home in Colombia.

but that involved betting/money. so it wasnt like it was a fan who did it just cause of football

Humberto Castro Muñoz, a bodyguard for members of a powerful Colombian cartel, confessed to killing Escobar. Muñoz also worked as a driver for Peter David and Juan Santiago Gallon Henao, who allegedly bet heavily on the Colombian team and was upset at having lost
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:43 am

People are fucking idiots. If there is one thing I have learned it is that people will never cease to surprise you with their stupidity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:06 am

James wrote:

What a cunt you are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:29 am