Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Van Wolfswinkel
Barton
Steadman
Zzonked
8 posters

Nicolas Anelka agrees terms with Shanghai Shenhua

Anonymous

Nicolas Anelka agrees terms with Shanghai Shenhua Empty Nicolas Anelka agrees terms with Shanghai Shenhua

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:00 am

Skysports.com understands a deal has been agreed to take Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka to Chinese outfit Shanghai Shenhua.

Representatives of the Asian side announced earlier on Wednesday that they were hopeful of reaching an agreement for the French forward.

It was suggested that a three-year deal would be put in place, with the finer details in the process of being thrashed out.

It is understood that those talks have reached a conclusion, with terms having been agreed.

Anelka will only sign up for two years, but his arrival in Chinese football will help to raise the profile of their domestic league across the world.

A switch is set to be pushed through in January, with Chelsea having revealed that their 32-year-old striker has handed in a transfer request.

Anelka has already turned out in France, England, Spain and Turkey, but appears to be all set to continue his career outside of Europe.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7357304/Anelka-deal-agreed

That's him sorted for life then.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Nicolas Anelka agrees terms with Shanghai Shenhua Empty Re: Nicolas Anelka agrees terms with Shanghai Shenhua

Post by Zzonked Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:09 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:That's him sorted for life then.

As if he wasn't already, the amount of transfers he's made he must be rolling in signing fees.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Nicolas Anelka agrees terms with Shanghai Shenhua Empty Re: Nicolas Anelka agrees terms with Shanghai Shenhua

Post by Steadman Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:57 am

Such a waste.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:11 am

Must be getting paid a lot, can't think of any other reason he'd go to China. scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 am

JMB_94 wrote:Must be getting paid a lot, can't think of any other reason he'd go to China. scratch

He's 32, thinking of the future he said. Gathering as much money as possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:00 am

Emmanuel Olisadebe went to China. Look what that did for him, lol.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 am

JMB_94 wrote:Must be getting paid a lot, can't think of any other reason he'd go to China. scratch

Wants to follow in the footsteps of the legendary Marlon Harewood.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:22 am

There's been a few fairly 'biggish' names that have went to China. Majeta Kezman, Nicky Butt and Marlon Harewood I can name off the top of my head.

In at least 20 years time Chinese football will be around the Top 20 in the world in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:25 am

Forest wrote:There's been a few fairly 'biggish' names that have went to China. Majeta Kezman, Nicky Butt and Marlon Harewood I can name off the top of my head.

In at least 20 years time Chinese football will be around the Top 20 in the world in my opinion.
    Probably will surpass Scotland.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Julien Laurens ‏ @LaurensJulien Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Nicolas Anelka has been named player - manager of Shanghai!! He replaces Jean Tigana

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2128633/Nicolas-Anelka-enters-management-Shanghai-Shenhua.html
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Jela Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Hang on, Marlon Harewood went to China? Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Moose wrote:Julien Laurens ‏ @LaurensJulien Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Nicolas Anelka has been named player - manager of Shanghai!! He replaces Jean Tigana

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2128633/Nicolas-Anelka-enters-management-Shanghai-Shenhua.html
    What the fuck Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Moose wrote:Julien Laurens ‏ @LaurensJulien Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

lool
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Billy Davies wrote:There's been a few fairly 'biggish' names that have went to China. Majeta Kezman, Nicky Butt and Marlon Harewood I can name off the top of my head.

*points to US and the 1970s*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:25 pm