Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
David N'Gog
Hitchy
Sean
LiamB_14
JonjoShelvey
Dean
Start.
dena
Theo Filippo
ResurrectionRooney
Danny
Jordi
Ben 10
Grenade
El_indian
El Jefe
Zzonked
Mustangt125
Uncle John from Jamaica
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Scouser_Dave
Whywasibanned
Negrito
Gegilworld93
Ham.
Kuled
Mekuto
Jord
samiz
Childish Logic
LFC_Grunners
Andy
Jeff
37 posters

Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1

Poll

Who Will Win

[ 4 ]
    Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 Bar_left29%Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 Bar_left14%Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 Bar_left57%Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 14
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1

Post by LiamB_14 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 am

Fulham dominated the vast majority of the game, and overall it was the correct outcome.

Why the ref gave Liverpool 5 minutes to score at the end rather than the 3 minutes it was supposed to be is anybodys guess, but it seems that Kenny is still getting the benefits from referees Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 58503

No doubt Kenny will claim that Liverpool had a goal wrongly disallowed, a dodgy red card decision and should have had a penalty in oder to gain more refereeing benefits in the future Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 58503
    Anonymous

Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 am

LiamB_14 wrote:Fulham dominated the vast majority of the game, and overall it was the correct outcome.

Why the ref gave Liverpool 5 minutes to score at the end rather than the 3 minutes it was supposed to be is anybodys guess, but it seems that Kenny is still getting the benefits from referees Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 58503

No doubt Kenny will claim that Liverpool had a goal wrongly disallowed, a dodgy red card decision and should have had a penalty in oder to gain more refereeing benefits in the future Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 58503

I agree.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 am

LiamB_14 wrote:Fulham dominated the vast majority of the game, and overall it was the correct outcome.

I also agree.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:07 am

Come on how can you say that's not a red?
    Its not fucking 1956.

Fucking sky sports phaggots saying its not a red because the Fulham players didn't react Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 58503
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:08 am

Snoopy wrote:Maybe was a red card but how was fucking Senderos not sent off? Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 537999
    Because he's Phil fucking Senderos not worthy
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 am

Hahahahaha.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:16 am

Sean wrote:Hahahahaha.
    6-1.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:21 am

Well that cheers me up just a tiny bit
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:22 am

On the bright side, at least you didn't lose to Doncaster.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:24 am

I disagree...my friend
    David N'Gog
    David N'Gog

Post by David N'Gog Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 am

Wholeheartedly agree.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:22 am

Any gifs/videos of Dempseys repeated headbutting of Bellamy?
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 am

Champions League.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 am

Liverpool fans were proper giving it large when they beat us, we'll see who laughs last at the end of the season..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 am

Sean wrote:Liverpool fans were proper giving it large when they beat us, we'll see who laughs last at the end of the season..

Twice may I add.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Sean wrote:Liverpool fans were proper giving it large when they beat us, we'll see who laughs last at the end of the season..

Twice may I add.

And we're still going to be quite a bit ahead.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Sean wrote:Hahahahaha.
    6-1.
    rofl
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am

Missed this game, last match i have properly watched in the Premier League was ages ago. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 am

Sean wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

Twice may I add.

And we're still going to be quite a bit ahead.

On this occasion, these two easy victories are all that matter. Brushed a side by an injury ridden squad.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by Mekuto Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:46 am

I laugh at those Liverpool fans who angered at me stating this would be a draw, for I believe that every Liverpool fan would now take a point. clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 am

Mekuto wrote:I laugh at those Liverpool fans who angered at me stating this would be a draw, for I believe that every Liverpool fan would now take a point. Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 207657
    I think you will find that many Liverpool fans, myself included, said they were not looking forward to this game.

I laugh at you for generalizing me based on the team that I support Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 207657
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:
    Mekuto wrote:I laugh at those Liverpool fans who angered at me stating this would be a draw, for I believe that every Liverpool fan would now take a point. Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 207657
    I think you will find that many Liverpool fans, myself included, said they were not looking forward to this game.

I laugh at you for generalizing me based on the team that I support Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 207657

The key word in the both statement being 'those', this rules you out on this occasion. I stated this match will be a draw amongst the first couple of pages, and I then received both ignorant and arrogant replies. As things now stand, Liverpool are out of the top six. Looks like you'll be needing to win against QPR, sadly I do not see that forthcoming. break dance
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 am

Mekuto wrote:
    xPeterLFC95 wrote:I think you will find that many Liverpool fans, myself included, said they were not looking forward to this game.

The key word in the both statement being 'those', this rules you out on this occasion. I stated this match will be a draw amongst the first couple of pages, and I then received both ignorant and arrogant replies. As things now stand, Liverpool are out of the top six. Looks like you'll be needing to win against QPR, sadly I do not see that forthcoming. Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 37257
    Neither do I. I fear that if we do not secure Champions League football by March, Glen will pack his bags and head for greener pastures.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:
    Mekuto wrote:

The key word in the both statement being 'those', this rules you out on this occasion. I stated this match will be a draw amongst the first couple of pages, and I then received both ignorant and arrogant replies. As things now stand, Liverpool are out of the top six. Looks like you'll be needing to win against QPR, sadly I do not see that forthcoming. Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 37257
    Neither do I. I fear that if we do not secure Champions League football by March, Glen will pack his bags and head for greener pastures.

I sincerely believe that Glen will experience his best football behind the bars at Liverpool, you shall not have to worry young Glen lover.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Jay wrote:Ref has fucking ruined this game!

How ?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:46 pm

i felt that was excellent referee performances. getting most decisions correct despite horrendous pressure from liverpool players always trying to get their opposition booked

also liverpool got many decisions go their way which should not of been but luckily this did not alter the deserved result considering fulham dominated the entire match
    VDVSpurs11
    VDVSpurs11

Supports : Tottenham Hotspur, Napoli, Barcelona

Post by VDVSpurs11 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:08 pm

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:12 pm

anyone who thinks it wasnt a red card is deluded

Fulham vs Liverpool 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 - Page 11 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=xw5ma
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Ouch.

Anyone got a link to the goal scored?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:27 am