Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
VivaRonaldoLAD
Kelloggg8
Van Wolfswinkel
Demoz
Kuled
Childish Logic
10 posters

Christian "Chucho" Benitez accused of kidnapping.

Anonymous

Christian "Chucho" Benitez accused of kidnapping.  Empty Christian "Chucho" Benitez accused of kidnapping.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:26 am

According to some sites Ecuadorian international Christian Benitez who has been missing since Sunday(he was supposed to return to his team by then) has not showed up because he was accused of kidnapping. According to his version of the events that transpired two women who worked in his home(I'm just going to assume they were prostitutes) stole some valuable jewelry from him, he called the police on them and then the presumed thieves turned things around and told the police that Benitez had kidnapped them.

There is now an ongoing investigation.

Pre-Season has not even started and things are already going bad for Club America. Laughing
    Anonymous

Christian "Chucho" Benitez accused of kidnapping.  Empty Re: Christian "Chucho" Benitez accused of kidnapping.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:27 am

Wow. I hope it's not true. I read his Wiki page only last week aswell after I signed him for Forest on FIFA Laughing

99 Acceleration, 97 Sprint Speed. He's fantastic.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Christian "Chucho" Benitez accused of kidnapping.  Empty Re: Christian "Chucho" Benitez accused of kidnapping.

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:28 am

rofl

i never got why football stars hire prostitutes. I'm sure they could find sluts to sleep with them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:37 am

Forest wrote:Wow. I hope it's not true. I read his Wiki page only last week aswell after I signed him for Forest on FIFA Laughing

99 Acceleration, 97 Sprint Speed. He's fantastic.
    Always scores against me on the counter on FM. Christian "Chucho" Benitez accused of kidnapping.  881856

He's a good player, quick and strong, his finishing and his composure lets him down a bit though. I don't know exactly how many penalties he's missed last season but I know it's more than three, important ones too, the kind that would have avoided his team losing or having his team win.

Not sure why they kept letting him take them to be honest. Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 am

loooooool
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 pm

He only took two and missed both.

I don't think they were prostitutes, he said his wife was at the home during that time. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, nothing but some chickenheads.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Is this the guy who was at Birmingham for a bit?
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Why would a footballer like him kidnap anybody? Pretty stupid what they're accusing him of.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Is this the guy that played at Birmingham (I'm assuming it is), he was quality.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 pm

It is indeed, he is also exceptional with Colombia on h2h seasons. Laughing
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Sammys_Tekkers wrote:Is this the guy who was at Birmingham for a bit?
    yup
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Typical Latin Americans doing Latin American things.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Shutup Polska
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:33 am

I love Chucho even more after this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:18 am