Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
mac
Lux
6 posters

Transfers talk here

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Transfers talk here Empty Transfers talk here

Post by Lux Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:09 am

I keep updating the squads so check them if you are after players from inactive teams.

You cannot get players from vacant teams.......they are Manchester United, Barcelona, Porto and Bayern. These teams are open for new managers to take (I'll randomly assign a team).

Discuss transfers here, remember to post them in the other thread to finalise them.

-----------------------------------

The transfer window opens Monday 25th at 17:00pm. It will be open until Sunday 31st at 10pm. After that date it shall be closed until further notice.

No inactive team transfers can be dibbed, and no transfers can be confirmed until then.
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Transfers talk here Empty Re: Transfers talk here

Post by mac Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:29 pm

I wished it opened today. I need to buy a certain midfielder and center back ASAP.

And I wanted Vidic or Pique. I'm don't really like my defense. Sad
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 pm

mac wrote:I wished it opened today. I need to buy a certain midfielder and center back ASAP.

And I wanted Vidic or Pique. I'm don't really like my defense. Sad

You can't buy Pique as Barcelona are a vacant team waiting for someone to take them.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 pm

When or if someone takes Porto, Hulk for 15 million and Falcao for 10 million?
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:
    mac wrote:I wished it opened today. I need to buy a certain midfielder and center back ASAP.

And I wanted Vidic or Pique. I don't really like my defense. Sad

You can't buy Pique as Barcelona are a vacant team waiting for someone to take them.

Yes, I realized that after reading the rules. I think someone has Manchester United now though. But if nobody picked up Barcelona after awhile could people purchase their players? Or are they restricted regardless?
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 am

mac wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

And I wanted Vidic or Pique. I don't really like my defense. Sad

Yes, I realized that after reading the rules. I think someone has Manchester United now though. But if nobody picked up Barcelona after awhile could people purchase their players? Or are they restricted regardless?

Well I dunno how long this is going to go on for. People might join next week, next month...in a few months?
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Well since the window opens at 17:00 PM, would that be 9:00 AM PST since we are 8 hours behind? That would be pretty shit news considering that I have class 8:00-9:00 AM.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 pm

mac wrote:Well since the window opens at 17:00 PM, would that be 9:00 AM PST since we are 8 hours behind? That would be pretty shit news considering that I have class 8:00-9:00 AM.

Sorry mate, if u want Cambiasso we can pre agree a deal
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:11 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    mac wrote:Well since the window opens at 17:00 PM, would that be 9:00 AM PST since we are 8 hours behind? That would be pretty shit news considering that I have class 8:00-9:00 AM.

No worries about Cambiasso. He's not my highest priority. I just wanted the following two players since they are a priority to me. If Cambiasso is still available after I can get my two priority transfers, I'll do what I can to get him.

I'll be heartbroke if either of these two players are gone. I do have backup choices though. Sad

Last edited by mac on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:16 am

mac wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

No worries about Cambiasso. He's not my highest priority. I just wanted the following two players since they are a priority to me. If Cambiasso is still available after I can get my two priority transfers, I'll do what I can to get him.

Player: Edin Džeko
    Rating: 85
    Selling Club: VfL Wolfsburg

Buying Club: Sevilla
    Price: £20m

Player: Per Mertesacker

Rating: 82
    Selling Club: Werder Bremen
    Buying Club: Sevilla
    Price: £20m

If no one has those players when window is open then post request for those in proper thread.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 am

Anybody recommend fullbacks or a defensive midfielder that would be rated from 78-80 overall? Preferably on an inactive team since they are easier to negotiate with.
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Supports : Itchy Balls

Post by Bebe_Fun Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 am

I can sell you Felipe Melo + cash for Fabiano/Capel
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 am

Bebe_Fun wrote:I can sell you Felipe Melo + cash for Fabiano/Capel

Krasic and 5 m for Fabiano? shifty

or How about Fabiano + 5 m for Chiellini?

mac
    mac

Post by mac Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

According to Sky Sports News, Sevilla is very interested in Marcell Jansen of Hamburg. They would consider a cash + swap deal for Fabiano to offload the unsettled striker. A deal worth £15 million + Jansen is what they are looking at. Otherwise, the club values Fabiano at around £25 million.
    THFC-93
    THFC-93

Post by THFC-93 Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:16 am

mac wrote:According to Sky Sports News, Sevilla is very interested in Marcell Jansen of Hamburg. They would consider a cash + swap deal for Fabiano to offload the unsettled striker. A deal worth £15 million + Jansen is what they are looking at. Otherwise, the club values Fabiano at around £25 million.

Reports say that Hamburgs manager "Michael Benge" may consider the transfer Jansen +15m for the Brazillian Star Luis Fabiano as he is looking to add to his strike force before the start of the season.

Last edited by THFC-93 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:18 am

Inter Milan manager Mario Luxigi is looking to offload Pandev for a paltry £10m.
    THFC-93
    THFC-93

Post by THFC-93 Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 am

Hamburg manager Michael Benge insists he will be listening to offers for 29 year old Mladen Petric if he buys Luis Fabiano from Sevilla
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 am

THFC-93 wrote:
    mac wrote:According to Sky Sports News, Sevilla is very interested in Marcell Jansen of Hamburg. They would consider a cash + swap deal for Fabiano to offload the unsettled striker. A deal worth £15 million + Jansen is what they are looking at. Otherwise, the club values Fabiano at around £25 million.

Reports say that Hamburgs manager "Michael Benge" may consider the transfer Jansen +15m for the Brazillian Star Luis Fabiano as he is looking to add to his strike force before the start of the season.

Sevilla manager Manzano is awaiting further news regarding Luis Fabiano but is now unsure if he wants to let the Brazilian striker go. He is willing to consider offers from other clubs.

Last edited by mac on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:07 am

According to Sky Sports News, Sevilla is very interested in bringing Benfica wingback Fábio Coentrão to Seville, Andalusia, Spain.
    THFC-93
    THFC-93

Post by THFC-93 Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:14 am

Hamburg are looking to bolster there squad by purchasing a Right Winger. Jesus Navas, Milos Krasic and Ignazio Abate are the obvious targets.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:19 am

THFC-93 wrote:Hamburg are looking to bolster there squad by purchasing a Right Winger. Jesus Navas, Milos Krasic and Ignazio Abate are the obvious targets.

Sevilla is willing to listen to offers for Jesus Navas but is very wary of selling the young winger who has played a pivotal role at the club for 7+ years.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:21 am

After giving much thought to selling star striker Luis Fabiano, Sevilla have confirmed that they wish to sell him ASAP. They will consider all offers and swap deals.
    THFC-93
    THFC-93

Post by THFC-93 Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:25 am

Hamburg are prepared to make a double attempt to buy Luis Fabiano and Jesus Navas from spanish side Sevilla. It is understood that they have 40m to spend at the moment and Sevilla have an interest in Marcell Jansen.

Hamburg have handed in a enquiry to sevilla to see how much they are willing to let Luis Fabiano and Jesus Navas leave for
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:32 am

THFC-93 wrote:Hamburg are prepared to make a double attempt to buy Luis Fabiano and Jesus Navas from spanish side Sevilla. It is understood that they have 40m to spend at the moment and Sevilla have an interest in Marcell Jansen.

Hamburg have handed in a enquiry to sevilla to see how much they are willing to let Luis Fabiano and Jesus Navas leave for

Sky Sports News have reported that Sevilla has held talks with Jesus Navas and both parties have come to an agreement to keep Navas at the club. They will no longer discuss offers for the highly rated winger.

Recent rumours have also suggested that the club is trying to cash in on star striker (85 overall) but will not let him go cheap. They are willing to let him go for around £25 million or a swap deal that would involve a fullback.
    THFC-93
    THFC-93

Post by THFC-93 Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:39 am

Hamburg have made an official offer of Marcell Jansen + 10m to try and lure the want away striker "Luis Fabiano" to hamburg.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:42 am

Mario Luxigi of Inter Milan is looking to offload Pandev (81, CF), Motta (80, CM) and Stankovic (80, CM).

All three are on sale for £10m.

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:47 am

THFC-93 wrote:Hamburg have made an official offer of Marcell Jansen + 10m to try and lure the want away striker "Luis Fabiano" to hamburg.

The Guardian has reported that Sevilla have rejected the offer for Luis Fabiano. The club feels that the swap + cash deal is only valued at £20 million while the clubs values Fabiano at £25 million.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:51 am

Sevilla have confirmed their interest in Real Madrid defenders Arbeloa and Albiol. They have attempted to contact manager José Mourinho but to no avail.
    THFC-93
    THFC-93

Post by THFC-93 Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:56 am

mac wrote:
    THFC-93 wrote:Hamburg have made an official offer of Marcell Jansen + 10m to try and lure the want away striker "Luis Fabiano" to hamburg.

The Guardian has reported that Sevilla have rejected the offer for Luis Fabiano. The club feels that the swap + cash deal is only valued at £20 million while the clubs values Fabiano at £25 million.

After reading the reports of hamburg trying to buy want away striker Luis Fabiano the chairman has given Michael Benge the green light to spend big for the World Class Striker.

Hamburg have officially made an improved offer of Marcell Jansen +15m to accuire the Samba Star.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:20 am

THFC-93 wrote:
    mac wrote:

After reading the reports of hamburg trying to buy want away striker Luis Fabiano the chairman has given Michael Benge the green light to spend big for the World Class Striker.

Hamburg have officially made an improved offer of Marcell Jansen +15m to accuire the Samba Star.

Sevilla is currently considering the highly improved offer for Brazilian striker Luis Fabiano but they wanted to make Hamburg aware that other clubs have confirmed their interest recently so they might face a tug-a-war for the star.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 9:07 am