Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
ShakerMatty
Phadunkin Donuts
Mal
Grenade
Lux
ResurrectionRooney
Theo Filippo
Barton
Jord
Steadman
The Zlatan
Ham.
Gegilworld93
Mason
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jordi
SBSP
Pippo
22 posters

Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA - Page 3 Empty Re: Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 am

I posted in the ultimate team sections most of the time on the old ea under the name of abishop10 then got banned and made many dupes. Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA - Page 3 Empty Re: Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA

Post by Steadman Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:35 am

Only posters from the Arsenal thread on EA that didn't make the jump to here are probably Sam and KINGSMILL.

I've probably missed someone. Dry Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 am

Steadman wrote:Only posters from the Arsenal thread on EA that didn't make the jump to here are probably Sam and KINGSMILL.

I've probably missed someone. Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA - Page 3 537999

Sam as in the Arsenal fan? He did come here, but hasn't posted since February.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:59 am

Cheeky Hobbit not worthy
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:01 am

Kuled wrote:Cheeky Hobbit Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA - Page 3 914411

I remember him. His girlfriend that he had been with since 15 slept with someone else and he got really depressed. Hope he's ok now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 am

what is this shits, i was on ea before almost anyone on this forum, the only ones i remember posting in my time(2008) that i still see on here was lux, polska, kryo, marvin, grenade and some others. the rest are noobs

ea was fun back then,

how can one forget what with all those fags like paok multi, that portuguese ronaldo dick sucker guy, the expert trolls of incendiere and cov kid, insightfulness of coys, jamie and holminho, all those lovely americans and aussies who fought over stupid shit, random indians and pakistani members who raided the forum whenever man u were playing live, those easy trollable scottish members....even scouser dave when he tried to pretend to be a completely different person after he got banned was so funny
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:25 am

the monthly gerrard x kaka polls made by scouser dave and his minions that always backfired on themselves Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA - Page 3 914411
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:26 am

mauro=beast wrote:what is this shits, i was on ea before almost anyone on this forum, the only ones i remember posting in my time(2008) that i still see on here was lux, polska, kryo, marvin, grenade and some others. the rest are noobs

ea was fun back then,

how can one forget what with all those fags like paok multi, that portuguese ronaldo dick sucker guy, the expert trolls of incendiere and cov kid, insightfulness of coys, jamie and holminho, all those lovely americans and aussies who fought over stupid shit, random indians and pakistani members who raided the forum whenever man u were playing live, those easy trollable scottish members....even scouser dave when he tried to pretend to be a completely different person after he got banned was so funny

Covcityrules of the MM section Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA - Page 3 914411

I joined in 2008 too, but got banned Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:33 am

I was well known on EA (and constantly victimised) and am one of the most well known on here. Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:40 am

Last edited by Anderson=Class on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 am

Jordi wrote:Clarky?
    Witcher too, I think. shifty

Love you man.

Mine's a long list.

Clarky
    Rei
    Kyro
    Dan
    Jord
    Moose
    Zzonked
    Etc.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 am

Anderson=Class wrote:I joined the Old Ea in Sept 2008 Smile

Think I joined around August 08.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:12 am

I don't actually remember when I joined the old EA. Laughing

It was definitely just after a release of Fifa so probably September/October 07/8'.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 am

mauro=beast wrote:what is this shits, i was on ea before almost anyone on this forum, the only ones i remember posting in my time(2008) that i still see on here was lux, polska, kryo, marvin, grenade and some others. the rest are noobs

ea was fun back then,

not worthy

I remember when you left for like 1/2 months after the World Cup. Seemed like you were embarrassed after hyping Italy up so much.

Guess England fans couldn't talk either Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:14 am

Pretty much all of you who didn't use the MM forums.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:30 am

ea was fun back then,

Jaffa Cakes? Laughing

Those were the days, me Ryan Luke (not this luke) and Sean just beasting jamieb08 all the time in the chat thread over his sister. Great memories.

Also those frequent arguments with BlueIsTheColour (remember him?) and pretty much every Liverpool and Man U fan on there.
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:31 am

I love Sean he shares my obsession for Emma Hug Smiley
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:32 am

I remember that guy called Ezz or something.. dunno what happened to him
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:19 am

Mauro fuck you for not remembering me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 am

ea was fun back then,

Our era was the last good times on EA.

Before that, in Il Caeser's times the forum was even better. Much more knowledgeable posters and good football discussions in addition to all the fun.

I joined EA when I was 16 years old, so sometime in 2007 is about right. (I think I joined because of FIFA08 on the PSP Laughing)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:34 am

I hardly posted on EA Laughing

Didn't really get to know any of you lot either, I just posted with no emotion. You were all just usernames to me back then shifty

2969 posts

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/members/418019-forestfcfan.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:19 am

I mainly posted in the League 2 discussion thread on EA and the UT section.

Both of my accounts got banned; first one was telling a polish guy to shut the door on the way out [posted a pic of a gas chamber] and the other is when i revealed i was a dupe on THIS forum!

Proof that the EA mods watched over the forum at the start.

One guy i remember was zzonked i think who constantly trolled the hereford badge. Regular members on the PM that you can't remember from EA - Page 3 537999
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 pm

My next door neighbor and his brother used to post on my EA account alot Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:24 am