Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gegilworld93
Theo Filippo
Muhkoo
7 posters

Bendtner & Agger hotel trouble

Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Bendtner & Agger hotel trouble Empty Bendtner & Agger hotel trouble

Post by Muhkoo Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:50 pm

So this story has been going a few days here, allegedly Nicklas Bendtner assaulted (kicked, no proof) a guy in a hotel and Agger acted like a douche towards him. I noticed that the story began popping up in the UK now that both are returning to their respective clubs and that "experts" expect that Bendtner will be taken in for disciplinary hearing in Sunderland, nothing on Agger but as i recall they are a bit busy with Suarez at the moment.

The story as it goes, have only been told by the "victim" and it is a bit holey, there has been no explanation on what Agger and Bendtner were doing at the mans hotel door on the evening after the 2-0 victory over Sweden. The events were described as Agger and Bendtner had been in the hall making noise and the victim, named Jesper Jensen had asked them to be quiet. Where Agger responded "Do you know who i am?" and the vicim then shut the door. Shortly after Bendtner knocks on the mans door and when he opens Bendtner supposedly said "Do we have a problem?" and then kicked him in the chest and in the stomach. The day after Bendtner supposedly came up to the guy and apologized along with handing him a signed shirt.

The story has been tough to make out as the Danish FA has made sure that Agger, Bendtner and other players don't talk about it in the media, and that the FA has been quiet as well. The victim has dropped the case he claims while the police says that there never was a case as there was no evidence it even happened, the only thing the victim could prove is that he had fallen down and injured his hand. What points to that something happend is that the Danish FA talked about there being an incident and according to the victim it was against the deal they had made to let it go.

The story then has gotten a few different versions but overall it seems a weak story that has been blown out or proportion by tabloid media (Ekstrabladet mainly) equivalent to The Sun, at times even worse. To me it seems like the victim is being an attentionwhore, he has not done anything to prove that this even happened (only hand injured, has not proven that he got some sort of compensation to keep his mouth shut) and more recently the media have begun to turn on the victim who has a previous sentence/conviction for violence and that it was never Agger and Bendtner acting up but in fact him that was drunk of his ass when he noticed the national team players getting a bit to drink after the victory over Sweden.

I just thought some might want to know about this if they notice the story in the UK media in the coming days.
    Anonymous

Bendtner & Agger hotel trouble Empty Re: Bendtner & Agger hotel trouble

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Ban Agger from club football for 3 seasons I say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:54 pm

First I've heard of it.

Bendtner kicking someone in...that just doesn't sound right.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Liverpool officials probably gave Agger a pat on the back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 am

Right, I've been looking into this. Two kicks? As a conspirator in this incident that should be two games out for Agger. Disgraceful behaviour.

Forgot he's a key player for Liverpool. Two seasons I say. Make a statement.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:13 am

Those guys are so full of themselves, 'do you know who I am' and Bendtner offering him a signed shirt the next day rofl
    Rodallega
    Rodallega

Supports : Jordi Gomez

Post by Rodallega Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:20 am

Thats what you learn under brucey
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Those guys are so full of themselves, 'do you know who I am' and Bendtner offering him a signed shirt the next day rofl
    I'd say yes and for that reason I don't want your shirt.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:21 am

I suppose you are no better than the common tabloid reading idiots? I recap what the story has been but emphasise that its one sided and everyone jumps in blaming the footballers? The thing with the shirt comes down to the victim before the incident having approached the national team players in the lobby bar wanting an autograph or something, least thats the first version of it that came out, the most recent development in the story is still that the victim has a previous conviction for violence and was obnoxious and drunk in the hotel lobby bar, and not as first told polite and happy that the players seemed so down to earth when he and his family had approached them...

This forum really is a big shit hole most of the time Surprised I made this for information and get a bunch of troll posts, i probably should know better.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:49 am

Muhkoo wrote:I suppose you are no better than the common tabloid reading idiots? I recap what the story has been but emphasise that its one sided and everyone jumps in blaming the footballers? The thing with the shirt comes down to the victim before the incident having approached the national team players in the lobby bar wanting an autograph or something, least thats the first version of it that came out, the most recent development in the story is still that the victim has a previous conviction for violence and was obnoxious and drunk in the hotel lobby bar, and not as first told polite and happy that the players seemed so down to earth when he and his family had approached them...

This forum really is a big shit hole most of the time Surprised I made this for information and get a bunch of troll posts, i probably should know better.
    Don't worry, I think you are one of the best members on here Smile

Just don't like that attitude, I wasn't there but it seems pretty arrogant to ask 'you know who I am' when asked to shut up at night. Also Bendtner most likely kicked him, otherwise he woudln't have felt bad and needed to apologize.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:46 am

I find it highly unlikely that Bendtner would do something like this. They have confused him with Ibrahimovic.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:57 am

The cunt deserved it shifty

I couldn't imagine him doing it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:03 am