Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
lvrpl4life
Theo Filippo
Jord
Scouser_Dave
8 posters

Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy  Empty Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:59 pm

On Italian soil.

Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy  132940168

Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy  132939982

Uruguay not worthy

Italy are lucky suarez wasn't playing otherwise the margin of victory would have been alot bigger.

Anonymous

Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy  Empty Re: Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Agree with that statement, Suarez would have done major damage.
    Anonymous

Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy  Empty Re: Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:15 pm

rofl
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Uruguay, 2014 World Cup Champions
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Uruguay played defensive for most of the game before scoring the goal, scored on a lucky counter attack. They constantly teamed up on Balotelli and fouled him. Little Uruguayans are dirtier than the English.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Uruguay are lucky Suarez didn't play.
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:57 pm

James wrote:Uruguay played defensive for most of the game before scoring the goal, scored on a lucky counter attack. They constantly teamed up on Balotelli and fouled him. Little Uruguayans are dirtier than the English.

You mean for 3 minutes?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:00 am

lvrpl4life wrote:
    James wrote:Uruguay played defensive for most of the game before scoring the goal, scored on a lucky counter attack. They constantly teamed up on Balotelli and fouled him. Little Uruguayans are dirtier than the English.

You mean for 3 minutes?
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:03 am

lvrpl4life wrote:

You mean for 3 minutes?

Yeah, that was part of the joke... Neutral
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 am

James wrote:
    lvrpl4life wrote:

You mean for 3 minutes?

Well I'd make it a bit more clear next time. Good job at covering your mistake though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

See! Italy is not that good like I said in the Italy-Poland thread. Case closed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:30 am

lvrpl4life wrote:
    James wrote:

Well I'd make it a bit more clear next time. Good job at covering your mistake though.

rofl Because the rest of the post didn't give it away?
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 am

James wrote:
    lvrpl4life wrote:

rofl Because the rest of the post didn't give it away?

I thought a joke was when there was a situation and then a punch line?

I must have read your comment wrong because I couldn't see any of that; let alone an instance where I would laugh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 am

If that was a joke, it was a terrible joke. I thought he was being serious.
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:02 am

Scott wrote:If that was a joke, it was a terrible joke. I thought he was being serious.

He was. I just proved that he was wrong and trying to troll.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:05 am

Blatantly wasn't joking, lol. That comment reminds me of Grenade's one about Santon playing well this season when he's only made one app.

People on here always try to make things up to back up their fake point.
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:10 am

Scott wrote:Blatantly wasn't joking, lol. That comment reminds me of Grenade's one about Santon playing well this season when he's only made one app.

An instant list of about 4 people come to mind.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:15 am

lvrpl4life wrote:
    Scott wrote:Blatantly wasn't joking, lol. That comment reminds me of Grenade's one about Santon playing well this season when he's only made one app.

An instant list of about 4 people come to mind.
    I thought there was more than 4 Liverpool fans on here scratch
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:26 am

I wasn't joking...
    And I also didn't say he was playing well this season. He was playing better than Enrique was for Newcastle at Inter/Sesena.
    Nice try though Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy  284837
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 am

So many bullshitters on here. They realise they were wrong and then come up with some crap to save themselves from humilation and end up looking like even bigger fools. Like Grenade the other day. Pathetic.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:54 am

Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy  Para%2BIsma%2Bel%2Bfacepalm%2Bdefinitivo
    Super facepalm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:55 am

grenade187 wrote:Uruguay invade and conquer mighty Italy  Para%2BIsma%2Bel%2Bfacepalm%2Bdefinitivo
    Super facepalm.
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:58 am

You should do that to yourself and make the world a better place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:30 am

It was an obvious joke about Mauro. Hence the little Uruguayans remark. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:31 am

Mauro would never say a place is worse than England. Laughing shifty
    Rodallega
    Rodallega

Supports : Jordi Gomez

Post by Rodallega Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:34 am

Uruguay will win the Euros not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:34 am

Cam wrote:Mauro would never say a place is worse than England. Laughing shifty

But he often called England 'little england' back on the old EA. Along with our players being dirty monkeys or whatever he calls them. It's okay though, these insignificant ones probably don't know why I chose Balotelli and not another Italian player. facepalm
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:41 am

James you are fighting a losing battle... when Scott thinks you weren't joking.. you weren't joking. Scott seems to think he knows people better than they know themselves rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:44 am

rofl Great OP.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:10 am

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:32 pm