Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Grenade
Kuled
Hitchy
Childish Logic
Steadman
dena
Phadunkin Donuts
Jordan Henderchip
SBSP
13 posters

balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland

Anonymous

balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland Empty balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 pm

best striker in the world balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland 914411
    SBSP
    SBSP

balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland Empty Re: balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Goalie will never make it in the big leagues.
    Anonymous

balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland Empty Re: balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 pm

I like how the video didn't include Balotelli's two embarrassing misses. Laughing

Italy looked very poor throughout the match. I don't know how Italy are going to fare in the EURO against the big boys if they play like this.

As for the game itself, we were horrendous the second half. We looked half-decent the first half though. Italy's tactics was generally straightforward. Push through the middle and wait for the buffoon that is Glowacki to make a mistake. Oh and how could I forget to mention that pathetic penalty kick we took! Mad

I wish Smuda was better at player selections. I feel every game we loose nowadays is only because of poor call ups ("The I scored 4 own goals in my last 6 games" Glowacki, the "I haven't grown an inch since middle school" Murawski and "I can't score for the NT" Brozek, whilst not calling up Grosicki, Jelen whom are both scoring for their clubs, as well as ANY competent Polish Ekstraklasa defender.) as well as his idiotic substitutions. The moment Mierzejewski and Matuszczyk came on, the dynamics of the game changed. Of course Smuda decided putting them on on the 80th minute when both should've been starting was a good idea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Fantastic goal.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Look at polska bringing Poland into this. Rolling Eyes

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:53 pm

polska. wrote:I like how the video didn't include Balotelli's two embarrassing misses. Laughing

Italy looked very poor throughout the match. I don't know how Italy are going to fare in the EURO against the big boys if they play like this.

As for the game itself, we were horrendous the second half. We looked half-decent the first half though. Italy's tactics was generally straightforward. Push through the middle and wait for the buffoon that is Glowacki to make a mistake. Oh and how could I forget to mention that pathetic penalty kick we took! Mad

I wish Smuda was better at player selections. I feel every game we loose nowadays is only because of poor call ups ("The I scored 4 own goals in my last 6 games" Glowacki, the "I haven't grown an inch since middle school" Murawski and "I can't score for the NT" Brozek, whilst not calling up Grosicki, Jelen whom are both scoring for their clubs, as well as ANY competent Polish Ekstraklasa defender.) as well as his idiotic substitutions. The moment Mierzejewski and Matuszczyk came on, the dynamics of the game changed. Of course Smuda decided putting them on on the 80th minute when both should've been starting was a good idea.

whaaaaaaaaat you make it sound like we were terrible. we didnt play great but we were far too god for your team

once prandelli accepts the montolivo experiment is a failure we will go back to beasting. this game was our first so so performance for a long time and while i would not say we are 1 man team with cassano, he is key player in our structure of our team and it show we miss him

balotelli goal+assist, king of poles
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 pm

great goal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 pm

mauro=beast wrote:
    polska. wrote:I like how the video didn't include Balotelli's two embarrassing misses. Laughing

whaaaaaaaaat you make it sound like we were terrible. we didnt play great but we were far too god for your team

once prandelli accepts the montolivo experiment is a failure we will go back to beasting. this game was our first so so performance for a long time and while i would not say we are 1 man team with cassano, he is key player in our structure of our team and it show we miss him

balotelli goal+assist, king of poles

That's not an accomplishment. Neutral

If you play like this in the EURO you will do badly.

Today, you were competent, but not great at all.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:15 pm

TBH Italy are shit

I mean they drew with us at the World Cup

Very Happy
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:17 pm

tbh, it looked as those he was aiming for the right corner.. and instead the ball went left on accident.

fluke goal.

either way.. wtf.. why was the goalie so far off the line.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Mighty, HA.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:40 pm

justaddfinesse wrote:tbh, it looked as those he was aiming for the right corner.. and instead the ball went left on accident.

fluke goal.

either way.. wtf.. why was the goalie so far off the line.
    That is your Szczesny there. Dry Smile

For the record, Fabianski or Sandomierski wouldn't have been so far off the line. Dry Smile
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Fabianski couldn't catch a cold.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Chip wrote:TBH Italy are shit

I mean they drew with us at the World Cup

Very Happy

This. Italy beating poland is a massive achievement.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Steadman wrote:Fabianski couldn't catch a cold.
    Really? He must be superhuman then, I wish I couldn't catch a cold.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:34 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Steadman wrote:Fabianski couldn't catch a cold.
    Really? He must be superhuman then, I wish I couldn't catch a cold.

You got gay on your avatar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:45 pm

new zealand havent even played an international game since june and wont play their next match till may 2012

what a joke

obviously no one wants to boogie with you
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:01 pm

mauro=beast wrote:new zealand havent even played an international game since june and wont play their next match till may 2012

what a joke

obviously no one wants to boogie with you

even more embarassing that you drew with us then isn't it Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:24 pm

It's been like a year and a half since the world cup ended. It's foolish to think Italy hasn't improved at all since then.

They might of sucked a year and a half ago but that might not be the case today. shifty
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Why would it when it's a goal video
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:It's been like a year and a half since the world cup ended. It's foolish to think Italy hasn't improved at all since then.

They might of sucked a year and a half ago but that might not be the case today. balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland 279869

they still suck shifty
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:It's been like a year and a half since the world cup ended. It's foolish to think Italy hasn't improved at all since then.

They might of sucked a year and a half ago but that might not be the case today. shifty

You do not understand how shit new zealand are. Any team that draws to new zealand are instantly shit forever.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:50 pm

NZG wrote:

They might of sucked a year and a half ago but that might not be the case today. balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland 279869

You do not understand how shit new zealand are. Any team that draws to new zealand are instantly shit forever.

we beat Serbia at home and they had Vidic playing so basically Serbia are worse than American Samoa
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Italy are a very good team Neutral
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Szczesny balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Suarez was better. 4 goals.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Scott wrote:Suarez was better. 4 goals.
    Chicharito was better. A penalty.
    shifty
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Amazing pass by Obraniak neu worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Scott wrote:Suarez was better. 4 goals.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Balotelli is twice the player Suarez ever will be so...
    balotelli invades and conquers mighty poland 439459

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:17 pm