Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Childish Logic
VivaRonaldoLAD
SBSP
7 posters

SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona]

SBSP
    SBSP

SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona] - Page 3 Empty Re: SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona]

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeah, I bought van Persie, didn't you know?

no I didn't
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona] - Page 3 Empty Re: SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona]

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:25 pm

I would believe you but i doubt he would pass the medical hehe
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:35 pm

November Update

Barcelona survived a couple of scares in November, but managed to come out on top. They began with a narrow win at Leverkusen in the Champions League before beating Athletic. Messi suffered a sprained ankle that would keep him out for a month as Barcelona knocked Real Unión out of the cup. Without any fit strikers, Piqué was stuck up front late on against Zaragoza, and he produced two assists in a 2-0 win. Another striker-less 2-0 win followed up over another Z team, Zenit in the Champions League. Barca suffered another scare after trailing 1-0 to Getafe at half time, but a fiery half-time team talk roused them up. Iniesta served up a hat trick of assists in a 5-1 victory. Sanchez came back into the side after a week out with illness, and he bagged a hat trick as Barca thrashed Granada.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Even without strikers Abraar is too good for la liga. Should go manage in a real league.

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:40 pm

I'll start a new save with Wigan after this season.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 pm

SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona] - Page 3 Keita10

Now he starts playing. Dry Smile

First El Clasico of the league season next. That can wait until tomorrow.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 am

Keita is a beast.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:16 am

Too bad Barca has 4 better players in his position. He was upset by the amount of games he got in the first season with me. When the title went to Madrid, I played my last two matches with him. He scored 4 goals in those matches. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 am

Messi resumes full training the day before El Clásico. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Barca Unimpressive in CWC Win

Barcelona celebrated victory in the Club World Cup in relatively unspectacular fashion. A rested side edged Al-Hilal in the semi final 2-0 through a tap in from Sanchez and an own goal. Messi and Villa both made their comebacks after injury in the final against Monterrey. Their lack of match fitness showed in poor performances, as Pedro scored the only goal in a quiet game to secure Barca's win.

SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona] - Page 3 Untit283
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Who was representing Africa? And how did they do?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:21 pm

You ask me these things after I shut it off. Dry Smile

It was SuperSport Utd from South Africa. They finished 6th after losing to Monterrey in the quarter final and Okayama FC in the 5th place playoff.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Real Sociedad beat Valencia 7-1. NeutralNeutralNeutral
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:41 pm

rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 am

December Update

Barcelona began the new month as they finished the old, thrashing Levante and Otelul. Respect hat tricks from Alexis Sanchez and Seydou Keita stretched their consecutive win total in all competitions to 25 under their new manager. That was to be the end of the run though as a Messi and Villa-less Barca lost 2-0 at the Bernabeu. They bounced back to win the Club World Cup, and ended the calendar year beating Athletic 5-2 in the cup, despite being a man down for half the match.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Messi Wins World Golden Ball

SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona] - Page 3 Messi_Balon_Oro_Paris

There was delight for Lionel Messi as he took the World Golden Ball and World Player of the Year award for 2011. It was Messi's third consecutive Golden Ball. He won with 588 points to Cristiano Ronaldo's 288 and Xavi's 189. Messi has scored 28 goals and had 5 assists in his 20 appearances this season, with an average rating of 8.22.

2011 Awards:
    World Golden Ball:
    1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
    2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
    3. Xavi (Barcelona)

World Player of the Year:
    1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
    2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
    3. Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)

World Team of the Year:
    SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona] - Page 3 Untitl24
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Xavi breaks his ankle. Sad 2-3 months out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 am

Who have you signed?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:47 am

Christian Eriksen. That's all. shifty
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 am

Bale in world team of the year

Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:06 am

I didn't even notice him. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:07 am

Sign the following people...

Neymar (for around £35M) and Aguero (his release clause is £39M). You also need to make quite a few defensive signings because Puyol and Abidal are about to retire. I'd go for Robinson and Sakho.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:09 am

ahlycotc wrote:Sign the following people...

Neymar (for around £35M) and Aguero (his release clause is £39M). You also need to make quite a few defensive signings because Puyol and Abidal are about to retire. I'd go for Robinson and Sakho.

He doesn't need any strikers Laughing If it was me i'd go in for a centre back and fullback.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:11 am

NZG wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Sign the following people...

He doesn't need any strikers Laughing If it was me i'd go in for a centre back and fullback.

David Villa isn't getting any younger. Neymar would be an amazing replacement.

Aguero
    Neymar ---- Messi
    wank 2
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:13 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    NZG wrote:

David Villa isn't getting any younger. Neymar would be an amazing replacement.

Aguero
    Neymar ---- Messi
    wank 2

Bojan can take up his place Laughing

or andres out wide as thiago and rafinha need to play.

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 am

Abraar, who from Barca's youth setup are you playing with in defense? I played with Barta and Montoya a bit.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:21 am

Fontás, Bartra, and sometimes Montoya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ci9UKgDTdA&feature=channel_video_title

Fontás. wank 2
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:47 am

SBSP's FM12 Save [FC Barcelona] - Page 3 9-110

David Villa should get sent off every game.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Barcelona Snap Up Agüero

Barcelona showed their intent for future success by signing Sergio Agüero from Mancester City. The Argentinian striker signed after only 5 months in England. Barcelona splashed £39m on the former Atletico Madrid striker, who will wear the number 19 shirt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:52 pm

I see you used my advice. smug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:45 pm