Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Jorlung
Laurencio
Steadman
VivaRonaldoLAD
Kuled
SBSP
Childish Logic
Lux
Marvin
dena
14 posters

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona)

Anonymous

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Empty Re: [FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Ronaldo puts in the goal that gifts Real Madrid the La Liga title...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Capturetpah
    Anonymous

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Empty Re: [FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 pm

CL final: Arsenal v Chelsea

So either club will win their first CL title.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:10 pm

A hattrick and an assist. Maybe I should have played him more often.

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Capturexs
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm

so you only won the club world thing?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 pm

I won the...

UEFA Super Cup
    FIFA Club World Cup
    Copa del Rey
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:01 am

So all the blade trophies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:13 pm

My second string team is doing better. Laughing

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Capturezqmq
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:14 pm

You should leave Barca and manage a lower team, it would make for a more interesting thread Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Ahly, how can you fucking fail with Barcelona? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Steadman wrote:Ahly, how can you fucking fail with Barcelona? Laughing

A string of losses ruined my title chances. And I just fucked up in the first leg against ManCity in the CL. I was forced to spend my allotted transfer money on one 17 year old because Real Madrid were going to snatch him up if I didn't do anything.

Speaking of transfers, I need some help. I'm looking for the following positions...

GK:
    I'm letting Pinto's contract expire, so I will have Valdes and Mino. I'm not content with Mino as a backup or future Valdes. I want a keeper who is young, somewhat reliable, and has the potential of at least Valdes (3.5 stars).

CB:
    All I have to replace Pique and Puyol are very young CBs. They aren't bad, but I would like a better backup. One that can eventually replace Puyol. The CB doesn't have to be young. I'm more worried about quality at the moment.

LB:
    An eventual replacement for Abidal. So I'm looking for a young player that has good potential of at least Abidal (2.5 stars).

ST/AM:
    Rodri was a surprise this season, but I want someone who is more reliable in front of goal. I'm looking for a good goalscorer and is adaptable to play on the wings when needed. I was initially thinking of bringing in Neymar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:37 pm

How much do you have to spend on those positions?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Aguerotelli wrote:How much do you have to spend on those positions?

After spending all £10M in the pre-season, I was given an extra £30M in January, but didn't use it. I'm not sure what the transfer allocation will be for next season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Last match of the season...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Captureqzu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Gervinho with a screamer to gift Arsenal their first CL title...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Captureekt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Final Standings...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Capturebie

La Liga Top Goalscorer: Messi (34 goals)
    La Liga Player of the Year: C. Ronaldo
    La Liga Goalkeeper of the Year: Casillas
    La Liga Manager of the Year: Ahmed Ahmed (that's me)
    La Liga Most Improved Team: Grenada

Team of the season...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Captureaix
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Buy Thiago Silva. He's only £40m. shifty
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Steadman wrote:Ahly, how can you fucking fail with Barcelona? Laughing

A string of losses ruined my title chances. And I just fucked up in the first leg against ManCity in the CL. I was forced to spend my allotted transfer money on one 17 year old because Real Madrid were going to snatch him up if I didn't do anything.

Speaking of transfers, I need some help. I'm looking for the following positions...

GK:
    I'm letting Pinto's contract expire, so I will have Valdes and Mino. I'm not content with Mino as a backup or future Valdes. I want a keeper who is young, somewhat reliable, and has the potential of at least Valdes (3.5 stars).

CB:
    All I have to replace Pique and Puyol are very young CBs. They aren't bad, but I would like a better backup. One that can eventually replace Puyol. The CB doesn't have to be young. I'm more worried about quality at the moment.

LB:
    An eventual replacement for Abidal. So I'm looking for a young player that has good potential of at least Abidal (2.5 stars).

ST/AM:
    Rodri was a surprise this season, but I want someone who is more reliable in front of goal. I'm looking for a good goalscorer and is adaptable to play on the wings when needed. I was initially thinking of bringing in Neymar.

Bro in scout reports on people not at club (unless they have changed it from fm 11 to fm 12) 3 stars means they will be at the same level. 3.5 will be slightly better and 4 will be alot better than the current best player.

That is why it is rare you find a 5 star player at top teams.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:49 am

I was given a 4 year contract extension, but I accepted a 1 year extension. My contract ends after 2 seasons now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:03 am

France beat Spain 2-1 in the EURO final. Sissoko scored the winning goal in the 91st minute.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:41 am

I signed Sergio Aguero for £39M (that was his release clause). His salary is £8.25M/year (which is £2M more than Villa).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 am

Aguero looking like another Messi out there...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Capturexda
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 am

Who was this 17 year old you bought?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 am

Cam wrote:Who was this 17 year old you bought?

Paco Alcacer
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:39 am

Several missed chances from Aguero...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Captureqrq
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:41 am

I have signed 18 year old, Jack Robinson, from Liverpool for £11M.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:01 am

Revenge...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Captureko
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 am

Puyol announces his retirement from international football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:58 am

Asian Tour Pre-Season Tournament...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Captureokl
    [FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Capture2dm
    [FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Capture3i
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 am

Armando comes complaining to me about being stripped of his captaincy at Barca B. Neutral I didn't even make the decision.

In other news, fucking Real Madrid made a £41M bid for Neymar. I was forced to enter a transfer war against with Real over a hot prospect. However, I made a bid of £35M. Santos accepted both our offers. Neymar decided to accept my offer (£4.5M/year salary). However, I don't want him on the team this season. So I requested to Santos that the deal go through at the end of the season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 am

First leg of the Spanish Super Cup. I think I finally improved my tactics and this is the Barca we know and love. Let's see how they do in the second leg away and for the rest of the season...

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 7 Capturecsy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:25 am