Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jordi
bcfcben
6 posters

Birmingham City Vs Leicester City

Poll

Result?

[ 1 ]
    Birmingham City Vs Leicester City Bar_left50%Birmingham City Vs Leicester City Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Birmingham City Vs Leicester City Bar_left50%Birmingham City Vs Leicester City Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Birmingham City Vs Leicester City Bar_left0%Birmingham City Vs Leicester City Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Birmingham City Vs Leicester City Empty Birmingham City Vs Leicester City

Post by bcfcben Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 pm

On BBC 1 at 1.00pm today...doubt anyone will comment in here but if you are watching the match you can use this thread. Come on you Blues, Keep Right On.

By the way there will be a minutes applause before kick off for Harry an 11 year old Brummie who passed away last weekend. I met him a couple times Crying or Very sad

Heres some info on him http://www.bcfc.com/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10412~2483731,00.html

Last edited by bcfcben on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Birmingham City Vs Leicester City Empty Re: Birmingham City Vs Leicester City

Post by Jordi Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Don't care who wins, but would laugh if Brum did. hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Come on Leicester!
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:33 pm

If i can't find a stream for the Steel city derby then i will tune in to this.
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:33 pm

When i saw you commented Bent i had a sneaky feeling i knew what your prediction/team was going to be Laughing You're probably going to be right with Leicester to be honest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Hahaa, gotta love a bit of the old banterrrr.

Been enjoying listening to all the Baggies/Wolves stuff between my mates this week, funny stuff!
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:39 pm

IIBentII39 wrote:Hahaa, gotta love a bit of the old banterrrr.

Been enjoying listening to all the Baggies/Wolves stuff between my mates this week, funny stuff!

I agree, Blues v Villa banter is great...until flares are thrown Birmingham City Vs Leicester City 279869

It's even funnier when the Black Country fans slate one another, their accents are stupidly funny. Shit how that game isnt on TV though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:41 pm

bcfcben wrote:
    IIBentII39 wrote:Hahaa, gotta love a bit of the old banterrrr.

I agree, Blues v Villa banter is great...until flares are thrown Birmingham City Vs Leicester City 279869

It's even funnier when the Black Country fans slate one another, their accents are stupidly funny. Shit how that game isnt on TV though.

And seats getting thrown aswell.

I know love the banter between everyone, especially at school.

Wish it was on TV though.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Why is Beckford not starting for fester? think

Anyway, Brum win, King hat-trick.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Why is Beckford not starting for fester? think

Anyway, Brum win, King hat-trick.
    They realised how shit he is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:55 am

I think the funniest thing is, Leicester fans went on the Hull forums saying how they had a better manager than Nigel Pearson, they have better players than Hobbs and Fryatt who they sold to us and look at the table now. Laughing The Hull fans are having a field day getting them back and the Leicester lot are really upset about it.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:55 am

Birmingham City Vs Leicester City Bruv10
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 am

Leicester fans were all over forums in preseason claiming that they'd walk this league. Laughing

They're all back in their holes now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 am

Jordi wrote:Leicester fans were all over forums in preseason claiming that they'd walk this league. Laughing

They're all back in their holes now.

I think they may have done it to a lot of teams, they focused on Hull alot because some of their ex's went to Hull. They still can't accept Nigel Pearson left Leicester (not sacked) for Hull. Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 am

You going to head to a game this season James?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 am

Yeah, think i'm gonna head to a couple of away games over the Christmas period. I'm looking at Boro away on Boxing day and Burnley away on new years eve. I enjoyed both of them grounds when i've been before. Later in the year i'd like to go to the Leicester but that's in March I think.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:04 am

Yeah Burnley would be a good game to go to, December games are always good in the freezing cold. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 am

I love December games providing there is a good crowd. I see Hull taking a lot to Boro with it being fairly close, especially if they are still up in the playoffs. Burnley should also be a good crowd with it being on New Years eve.

Sheff Utd on boxing day last season was one of the best games of my life despite it being Bullard got the winner.

It's funny, 2 of the most amazing games i've been to have been in Sheffield.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 am

Our December games what are most notable are Scunthorpe on Boxing day which will be heated if Knill is still there so they will be a lot of Bury fans and Tranmere on the 30th and we always seem to have trouble with some chavvy kids. Laughing
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:16 am

Our December games last season started great but ended poor.

We beat Palace 2-1 from 1-0 down, Burnley 3-2 from 2-0 down and QPR 2-0 before throwing away a 2-0 lead to draw 2-2 to Leicester and a 3-1 lead to draw 3-3 with Portsmouth.

Burnley and QPR were probably my favourite games last season.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 am

Barnsley on New Year's Eve will be mad this year. Take another 6k+ following and start the celebrations early!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:05 am