Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Scuba Steve
MickStupp
dena
Grenade
chiboygeorge
Harrold
Demba Ba
Clark
Lux
Gegilworld93
14 posters

2 teams from 1 European nation in EL Group Stages

Anonymous

2 teams from 1 European nation in EL Group Stages - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 teams from 1 European nation in EL Group Stages

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 am

Shut up James. Neutral

Wisla Fans:

Anonymous

2 teams from 1 European nation in EL Group Stages - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 teams from 1 European nation in EL Group Stages

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 am

You shut up, you're fucking Polish...
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 am

James wrote:You shut up, you're fucking Polish...
    2 teams from 1 European nation in EL Group Stages - Page 2 950455
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 am

James @ Dean V2?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 am

What? It is a shit country therefore shit people. I would say tiny Poland but even tiny is too big to describe them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

Of course not Lux, I don't wish the death of certain nationalities nor do I think it was good what happened before.

Only people that should die are racists, paedophiles and homophobes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 am

James wrote:What? It is a shit country therefore shit people. I would say tiny Poland but even tiny is too big to describe them.
    I don't particularly see a reason why England is any better?

But do we really want to get in this? Laughing This is about how shit Scotland is. rofl
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 am

James wrote:What? It is a shit country therefore shit people. I would say tiny Poland but even tiny is too big to describe them.

I forgot that England is a perfect country full of upstanding citizens who would never even take into consideration the concept of breaking the law.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 am

Lux wrote:James @ Dean V2?
    Exactly what I thought Laughing

He called you a clown Cry
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 am

Greece is the best though shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 am

Cyprus > Greece Neutral
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

ClarkY wrote:Greece is the best though 2 teams from 1 European nation in EL Group Stages - Page 2 279869
    If only they could put their money were there mouths are shifty

That was poor shifty
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

Greece > Poland.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 am

cheesy wrote:

I forgot that England is a perfect country full of upstanding citizens who would never even take into consideration the concept of breaking the law.

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 am

cheesy wrote:Well done to the Polish teams. Hopefully they can put their country on the map and do well.

No need for that second part though. If our clubs earned anywhere near as much as the Premier League teams and any decent players weren't taken at a young age by Premier League clubs, and we were still doing bad, you could then laugh at us.

Theres actually two places called Poland, one thats in Eastern Europe, and another that borders Scotland and Wales.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 am

Adz wrote:
    cheesy wrote:Well done to the Polish teams. Hopefully they can put their country on the map and do well.

No need for that second part though. If our clubs earned anywhere near as much as the Premier League teams and any decent players weren't taken at a young age by Premier League clubs, and we were still doing bad, you could then laugh at us.

Theres actually two places called Poland, one thats in Eastern Europe, and another that borders Scotland and Wales.
    inb4 polska says Poland isn't in Eastern Europe Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 am

ClarkY wrote:Greece > Poland.
    Well, you can't beat the Greek climate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Adz wrote:

I was gonna say that but figured what's the point. Neutral
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 am

polska. wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Adz wrote:

I was gonna say that but figured what's the point. Neutral
    Very Happy
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 am

cheesy wrote:

It doesn't compare to the law abiding citizens of Glasgow.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 am

Polish teams haven't made the CL in like 16 years, why are you gloating?
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 am

Mutant123 wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

When were the Glasgow riots? My memory cannot recall them. Can yours?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:08 am

dena wrote:Polish teams haven't made the CL in like 16 years, why are you gloating?
    Meh, one step at a time. Wisla were 4 minutes away from being in the CL group stages. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:10 am

James wrote:Polish teams are still shit.

I fucking agree.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

Polska, what's with this grudge you have against Scotland? Huh
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:54 am

cheesy wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

I don't recall anyone mentioning the riots? I was talking about crime in general.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:01 am

Mutant123 wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

I don't recall anyone mentioning the riots? I was talking about crime in general.
    Meh, it's not really as bad as it's made out to be.

Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:04 am

MickStupp wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

Meh, it's not really as bad as it's made out to be.

I know it isn't. I was making a point that any country has bad parts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:56 pm

MickStupp wrote:Polska, what's with this grudge you have against Scotland? Huh
    Happy rivalry between me and the Scottish fans dating back from EA.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:24 pm

dena wrote:Polish teams haven't made the CL in like 16 years, why are you gloating?
    Celebrating the sweet 16 of Polish extinction from the Champions League.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:36 pm