Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
David De Great
Keanoo
JonjoShelvey
LeBron
Harrold
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Demoz
ShakerMatty
easley91
CM Monk
CoVkId01
18 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Marvin Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 am

Hope Natalya get's a shot soon, she's a better wrestler than Beth imo.
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:07 am

Maryse should get a shot. Ridiculously hot, quite over as a heel, adequate in the ring.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:22 am

Will anyone be up at all for this? let me know Smile
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:27 pm

shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Suicide reported in Hull.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:Maryse should get a shot. Ridiculously hot, quite over as a heel, adequate in the ring.

This. Maryse WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 18254. I always thought she was entertaining as a heel, a lot better than damn bella twins. could they be anymore annoying

Anyways, tonight's raw is even more confusing than last night. Firing the Miz (sorry James) and Truth was hell of a surprise they threw at us. Don't know what to make of it, gotta wait till next monday. damn cliffhangers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Neutral

For everyone concerned, I am fine. I have not committed suicide and I don't plan to.

I'll just develop my love for Ziggler till Miz is back on next weeks RAW. Ziggler was pretty good last night, even if he did lose his match.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:50 pm

I fell asleep after the Ryder vs Ziggler, gonna watch the ending on youtube now Smile
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:23 am

The Miz will be back, unfortunatly, I'm glad he got sacked but he is one of the bigger characters in the WWE and Triple HHH knows it.

I want to see Randy Orton beat Mark Henry at hell in a cell. Henry is such an oaf.

Air boom are growing on me.

Alberto Del Rio's loss at Night of Champions was a massive result for me. I don't like him.

I don't really care about the diva's division. Glad Beth lost.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:47 am

Anyone got a link to last nights RAW?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:57 am

Cam wrote:Anyone got a link to last nights RAW?

http://www.telly-tv.com/wwe-raw/60150-watch-wwe-raw-9-19-2011-19th-september-2011-hdtv-watch-online-download-video-update-divx.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:59 am

Nice, does that website do that for every 'episode'?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:03 am

Yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:04 am

If I were James I'd be delighted. Awesome Truth are one of the hottest things going on the WWE right now. They are quite over with the fans, getting cheered even when they are heels and tell the audience that they suck. No one was happy when they got fired, save a few delusional fools. This only confirms their involvement in the conspiracy storyline. Hopefully they'll give Trips a beat down next monday. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 246690
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:06 am

Mutant123 wrote:The Miz will be back, unfortunatly, I'm glad he got sacked but he is one of the bigger characters in the WWE and Triple HHH knows it.

I want to see Randy Orton beat Mark Henry at hell in a cell. Henry is such an oaf.

Alberto Del Rio's loss at Night of Champions was a massive result for me. I don't like him.

Are you one of those delusional fools? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 279869 Seems you like bland faces and dislike charismatic heels. Charismatic doesn't apply for Henry though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:12 am

Mutant123 wrote:The Miz will be back, unfortunatly, I'm glad he got sacked but he is one of the bigger characters in the WWE and Triple HHH knows it.

REALLY? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 70955 WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 70955
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:39 am

Mutant you do know its scripted and they are supposed to be like that shifty
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:22 am

I do know it's scripted. Doesn't mean I can't dislike the characters the are meant to be portraying.

I don't like bland faces. I don't like some of these "charismatic" faces in the WWE.

With the Alberto Del Rio thing. I disliked the way he won the title. If he won the championship in a proper one on one match I'd probably have liked him more and been more disappointed at his lose to John Cena. I know that he had the money in the bank and most people use it at a time when it's convinient to win the title. If he had won Sunday night my opinion may have changed.

The Miz and R Truth piss me off a bit with this whole conspiracy stuff. It's only them who believe it. Maybe they were handed a loss Sunday night when they maybe should have won. It's the attitude the way they go about it that I dislike. It's almost as bad as Christian WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 58503 I like the Miz just not how he has been recently. The Miz as before he was champion and the Miz whilst he was champion.

I like Randy Orton. He may lack charisma in some peoples eyes but I like him. I wanted and still want him to be the man who stops Mark Henry.

I don't really follow the diva's division. To be honest I skip through it. So I don't really get an idea of the whole stories and the characters in it.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:25 am

When you say you hate Miz and Truth because of the conspiracy, and because they are the only ones who believe theres a conspiracy, thats exactly what they want you to be like Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:25 am

Awesome Truth can really deliver if they are booked right from now.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:28 am

I know that they want me to be like that. It shows that they are doing their jobs properly.

EDIT: I'm also going to stop watching this all now. I got way to much on now to keep up with it all. There isn't much point watching this weeks Smackdown after next weeks. I just don't get the chance anymore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 am

Seriously, you are happy to see Cena as 12x champion?

And tbh, what you said is a childish way to look at it. Is there anyone that aren't faces you like?

I mean my 3 favs atm are

Miz - entertaining, generates the best reaction as a heel, and is improving alot in the ring. His various DDT's are great. Razz
    Ziggler - Great wrestler, knows how to sell moves, pretty good on the mic as well. I just love his look, definately needs to be pushed and get a chance at main event. His matches are always entertaining, no matter who he is fighting with.
    Ryder - The way he has made himself popular and noticed is admirable. I like his shows so yeah.

Also, do you not have a couple of hours free during the week just to watch Raw and Smackdown? Even on the weekend? Pretty easy to skip through matches if you just want to know the storylines going on as well.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:46 am

James wrote:Seriously, you are happy to see Cena as 12x champion?

And tbh, what you said is a childish way to look at it. Is there anyone that aren't faces you like?

I mean my 3 favs atm are

Miz - entertaining, generates the best reaction as a heel, and is improving alot in the ring. His various DDT's are great. Razz
    Ziggler - Great wrestler, knows how to sell moves, pretty good on the mic as well. I just love his look, definately needs to be pushed and get a chance at main event. His matches are always entertaining, no matter who he is fighting with.
    Ryder - The way he has made himself popular and noticed is admirable. I like his shows so yeah.
    I wasn't happy to see Cena as champion again. I did want Del Rio to win. I don't like the fact he had the title after someone else did the work (I get the whole money in the bank thing is practically for that).

Which brings me onto Ziggler. I like him too. I enjoyed his verbal attack on Hugh Jackman last night. He does have entertaining matches with anyone and everyone. He is one for the future.

Ryder I find hilarious. I love him. How can't you love him? I've only seen him once or twice so I don't know how he got himself famous.

The Miz like I said before is a great character but at the moment he isn't doing it for me. His DDT's are sublime. It may be the whole team up with R Truth that has put me off of him. He doesn't need him. He can do it all on his own.

If you want me list the superstars I like I can. I listed what three of four people and suddenly you think I dislike the whole roster?

Favourites/likes:

Orton, The Miz, Ryder, Ziggler, Air Boom, Jack Swagger, John Morrison, Del Rio, Punk. I admit I haven't been watching it for long. I just got back into it in the summer. So I don't know all of the faces. I've downloaded a lot of this years pay-per views and that's were I have got most of my opinions on them.

I never heard of most of the current roster before. Before the summer I lasted watch the WWE in 05/06.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:39 am

charlie sheen live sex
    celebration would bring in the ratings! ever since 2002 wwe has played
    it safe and has given no reason why people should watch it, wwe needs to
    do something big like i dunno john cena get's raped by kane or even
    kelly kelly rape's kane or maybe cm punk runs randy orton over with a
    car wwe needs some impact some TNA IMPACT ahaha jokes about that part.
    http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/575466-should-charlie-sheen-raw-guest-host-2.html

Laughing
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:33 am

wth Laughing.

he'll get Punk to drink some tigerblood.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Cody Rhodes on this weeks Smackdown.

Spoiler:
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:26 pm

tomato sauce?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 pm

El_indian wrote:tomato sauce?
    WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 58503.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:48 am

I just watched the first hour and a half of "Randy Orton: Evolution Of A Predator".
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:26 am

Any good?

(from the Cody Rhodes pic)...

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:55 pm