Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
David De Great
Keanoo
JonjoShelvey
LeBron
Harrold
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Demoz
ShakerMatty
easley91
CM Monk
CoVkId01
18 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 25 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:43 pm

here we go..
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 25 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:43 pm

I WANT VINCE OR STEPHANIE OUT HERE!
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:44 pm

HHH through the table come on Nash!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 pm

OUH MUA GUUDNESS
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 pm

oh fuck almost crapped myself there Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Meh, predictable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Not surprising at all.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Nash vs Punk at HIAC then, or else a triple threat? think

Anyway night guys. wave
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Meh. Shit is confusing now.

Miz + Truth come out, attack them both then pull Punk over Triple H. (seems like they want Punk to win right?)

Then Punk covers Triple H another time and Truth pulls Punk off.

Laurenitis seemingly wants Punk to win with the ref situation. Then texts Nash who beats them both up anyway.

Yeah...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Yeah, that confused me as well, why did Truth pull Punk off HHH if they wanted him to win? Neutral

It was a good main event though, rest of it was a bit poor though
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 pm

James wrote:Meh. Shit is confusing now.

Miz + Truth come out, attack them both then pull Punk over Triple H. (seems like they want Punk to win right?)

Then Punk covers Triple H another time and Truth pulls Punk off.

Laurenitis seemingly wants Punk to win with the ref situation. Then texts Nash who beats them both up anyway.

Yeah...

They better have a logical answer on Raw.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 pm

yeah that was stupid, idk why they would have truth pull off punk, if they obviously wanted HHH out. makes no sense.

also, wwe having Cena win is a joke. When is another wrestler going to hold the title for a good while?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 25 80886210

Not that I payed for it, but..
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Laughing

he's already a 12-time champ, already equaling triple hhh. at this rate, Cena might retire a 20-25 time champion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 pm

I am going to be so disgusted when he equal's Flair's record of 16 titles. For Cena to be decorated as much as him should be unheard of.

Three titles already this year, likely to go on for more than 5 years. It's not going to end with 20.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Genius. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 25 914411
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:11 am

I was so happy when Gangrel came back, but then left without a word being said. This went on for a while.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:59 am

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
    CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:13 am

Anyway, Raw will be interesting. I'm really confused why they pulled Punk over Triple H first then later on R Truth pulled Punk off Triple H.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:14 am

That PPV was amazing, the main event was incredible, I don't know what you guys are moaning about.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:21 am

I do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:26 am

I actually enjoyed the PVP, a decent diva's match was put on as well.

Only thing I didn't like was Cena winning the title and the complete confusion with covering Triple H then saving Triple H Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:50 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:That PPV was amazing, the main event was incredible, I don't know what you guys are moaning about.

Definately wouldnt call it amazing, it was no Money In the Bank Smile
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:39 am

James wrote:JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
    CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA

Laughing i swear that announcer gives it his all when he announces Cena.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:29 am

Is anyone staying up tonight? think
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 am

That PPV was far from amazing. Started off well, but like always drifted off towards the end.

Edit: If you mean so far this year, then fair enough.

Last edited by Marvin on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:31 am

James wrote:I actually enjoyed the PVP, a decent diva's match was put on as well.

Only thing I didn't like was Cena winning the title and the complete confusion with covering Triple H then saving Triple H Laughing
    Diva's match was shit.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:31 am

Another PPV were we got left with more questions than answers, annoying in some ways but keeps us hooked Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:40 am

Diva's match was the best one in years. Best one Kelly Kelly has been involved in anyway.

I'm not staying up tonight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:41 am

I enjoyed the divas match, i expected Beth to win since she was at home

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:33 am