Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
David De Great
Keanoo
JonjoShelvey
LeBron
Harrold
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Demoz
ShakerMatty
easley91
CM Monk
CoVkId01
18 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 11 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:05 am

If you're not sure, just rent it! But, honestly seeing all the details so far makes me think this year is going to be awesome and one of the best WWE games in a long long time. Go on caws.ws for all the details and updates!
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 11 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 am

I'll get it no doubt.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 am

Yeah good idea. I'm a bit sceptical because of the last one I got seemed like they were changing there direction. Like no storylines and it was just fight, publicity shit, training, fight on the calender. Didn't enjoy it much. I like the ones back in the day on the PS2 like 05, 06 and that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:14 am

Mutant123 wrote:Yeah good idea. I'm a bit sceptical because of the last one I got seemed like they were changing there direction. Like no storylines and it was just fight, publicity shit, training, fight on the calender. Didn't enjoy it much. I like the ones back in the day on the PS2 like 05, 06 and that.

I remember that, it was absolutely crap. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 am

I'll be buying it, I do every year regardless. But this year has so much potential, and 14 (well 12 since Michael Cole and Trish Stratus were leaked) spots left on the roster still to be revealed.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 am

As long as Barrett and Orton are on it I'm fine with whoever the rest are. I have seen the roster so far so I do know who is on it.

I hate it when Barrett is on Smackdown and the crowd chat "USA, USA, USA!" kind of sad. His accent is so stupid, definatly doesn't sound like a manc. Sheamus sounds like a put on Irish accent as well.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:21 am

Mutant123 wrote:As long as Barrett and Orton are on it I'm fine with whoever the rest are. I have seen the roster so far so I do know who is on it.

I hate it when Barrett is on Smackdown and the crowd chat "USA, USA, USA!" kind of sad. His accent is so stupid, definatly doesn't sound like a manc. Sheamus sounds like a put on Irish accent as well.

Sheamus is actually Irish, and Barrett is a Preston lad. Laughing
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:25 am

They said on Smackdown from Manchester, England. Fucking liars. Yeah I wasn't doubting it, Sheamus doesn't have a strong Irish accent and Barrett sound's like a posh boy, which doesn't go with the whole "bare knuckle champion" act Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 am

Barret is from Preston, they just bill him from Manchester because its a bigger place.

Same with the big welsh guy, hes from some tiny village so they just bill him from Cardiff.

I know Sheamus Cool
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 am

Mutant123 wrote:They said on Smackdown from Manchester, England. Fucking liars. Yeah I wasn't doubting it, Sheamus doesn't have a strong Irish accent and Barrett sound's like a posh boy, which doesn't go with the whole "bare knuckle champion" act Laughing

Probably because Manchester is more known in America than Preston. Laughing
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:31 am

I suppose but it's still false information WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 11 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:35 am

What a travesty.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 am

I wasn't serious WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 11 58503
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 am

You know the Undertaker's not really from Death Valley either?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 am

Mutant123 wrote:I wasn't serious WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 11 58503

Sooo....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:You know the Undertaker's not really from Death Valley either?

Laughing
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 am

Obviously. I don't believe the stuff they say on a programme which isn't real scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 am

The fuck? You trying to say it's all scripted? scratch
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 am

Obviously not but it's pretty obvious some of it is. I know it's not all scripted. But the Undertaker is obviously one of the most scripted characters in WWE.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 am

This is going off my intended route. Cry But yeah, was only messing.

Think Punk will beat HHH at Night of Champions or will this be a prolonged feud? Not particularly interested, especially with Kevin fucking Nash bound to come into the match near the end. Idiot who can't compete in a match so won't get his comeuppance.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 am

I'm not one of those dick's who think's everythings scripted (my brother). Anyway back on topic.

I want to see Punk beat Triple HHH but more than likely as you said Nash will interfere but maybe on both as he seem's to have fallen out with HHH which will prolong the fued. You heard it here first.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:56 am

I want Punk to win, but Triple H will win in a controversial way so it keeps going.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 am

Feud will be prolonged til at least Survivor Series I believe, both can put on a great match, so whoever wins or whatever happens I hope it is a great match to watch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:59 am

It's kind of sad that Cena goes straight back to the title picture even though Punk should have been the first in line to challenge. Instead he feuds with a bunch of aging cunts. Just hate that Triple H is constantly on the mic on either show, bores me to death. Better than Nash though. Slow at everything that guy, including talking.

If Orton is the one to take out Henry at the coming PPV, than it will only solidify his status as Smackdown's Cena. Sheamus is clearly the right man to bring him down, being the Celtic Warrior. Or is it now mainly the 'Great White'. How awful is that name?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:01 am

Randy Orton is a future of hall of famer WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 11 859644

The Great White name they've given him makes me laugh, everytime. It tickles me. He is such a stereotypical Irish man, pale white, ginger and think's he is bad (in his case he is) better than Finley ever was and that dick Hornswoggle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am

Undertaker should come back and defeat Mark Henry in his last ever fight.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:It's kind of sad that Cena goes straight back to the title picture even though Punk should have been the first in line to challenge. Instead he feuds with a bunch of aging cunts. Just hate that Triple H is constantly on the mic on either show, bores me to death. Better than Nash though. Slow at everything that guy, including talking.

If Orton is the one to take out Henry at the coming PPV, than it will only solidify his status as Smackdown's Cena. Sheamus is clearly the right man to bring him down, being the Celtic Warrior. Or is it now mainly the 'Great White'. How awful is that name?

The whole concept is Punk vs WWE, not Punk vs Cena. So it makes sense Punk is feuding with the COO of the WWE Triple H, and Kevin Nash as he cost Punk the title, as well as being legitimate best friends with HHH.

Orton's status as Smackdown's Super Cena doesn't need solidifying to be honest, but to be fair to Henry, his work has been top class for a while and he deserves a title feud. I hope the WWE somehow lets Henry win the title in a company in which he has been in for 15 years busting his ass.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 am

Not on his level. Just because of one giant push.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 am

Undertaker should be gone already. The dude just doesn't know when he has gotten boring. His whole persona his boring. Even after his whole "biker" stage he is boring. It's probably only me who think's that. Never liked him to be honest.

Batista was always one of my favourites. And the boogeyman WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 11 70955
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 am

Mutant123 wrote:Randy Orton is a future of hall of famer WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 11 859644

The Great White name they've given him makes me laugh, everytime. It tickles me. He is such a stereotypical Irish man, pale white, ginger and think's he is bad (in his case he is) better than Finley ever was and that dick Hornswoggle.

Finlay was a badass heel WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 11 914411 and Hornswoggle was actually good and enjoyable at the start then it became shit as soon as he wrestled matches and WON the Cruiserweight title, which effectively ended the championship.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:20 pm