Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
David De Great
Keanoo
JonjoShelvey
LeBron
Harrold
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Demoz
ShakerMatty
easley91
CM Monk
CoVkId01
18 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:11 pm

I watched his match vs JBL earlier at BaddBlood I think it was think

--------------------------

TNA is painful viewing.
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 pm

WWE > Tennis
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Tuesday night on SuperSmackDown, Sin Cara (portrayed by WWE developmental wrestler Hunico) blasted Daniel Bryan with a kick to the head following his victory over the former ROH World Champion. This was done because creative was told that the original Sin Cara, Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, is returning to feud with his imposter.

in other news, here is Hornswoggle as Sin Cara.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 001
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Nice, exactly what most of us wanted. Mistico>Hunico though. Most fans in Mexico will say the same. Though Hunico isn't bad, Mistico is a lot faster and smoother with his flying moves. His finishing move OMG. Definitely looking forward to this feud. Vamos Mistico! WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 2156
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:48 pm

His finishing move is rather shit, although somewhat impressive. Mainly because him doing an armbar out of nowhere and the guy tapping out is just absurd. he's done no damage to the arm what so ever beforehand but still manages to make them tap. Yeah, okay.

Not really looking that forward to this myself, if I know WWE like I do then this will fall short of it's potential.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Idk if we're talking about the same move, but this is what i was talking about. Pretty cool move if i say so myself. But his little whirl head scissors into an armbar is pretty nice too. It's not like it's a Cena or Orton finisher lol.

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh that finisher. It's alright. Dry Smile

I personally find Morrison's version much better, harder to do it on the mat than it is on top of the turnbuckle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Cam wrote:WWE > Tennis
    Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:39 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Cam wrote:WWE > Tennis
    Neutral
    o

What?
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm back in this thread boys in case anybody missed me Laughing after I stupidly forgot to record the live Smackdown on Tuesday so had to watch it last night and I didn't want to read spoilers. Laughing

I saw someone said LOD, VKM and Daniel Bryan had been revealed as being in WWE 12, they were already revealed at the roster reveal a few weeks ago, but on the roster page on WWE 12's website they update the page with 8 superstars/divas/legends' entrances and sigs/finishers. Loads are already listed on the site and there are still 14 spots unrevealed, but two were leaked as Michael Cole (revealed himself anyway on a broadcast of Smackdown recently) and Trish Stratus. http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 pm

I might buy that game, and just play with Miz and Ziggler Razz
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 am

Marvin wrote:His finishing move is rather shit, although somewhat impressive. Mainly because him doing an armbar out of nowhere and the guy tapping out is just absurd. he's done no damage to the arm what so ever beforehand but still manages to make them tap. Yeah, okay.

Not really looking that forward to this myself, if I know WWE like I do then this will fall short of it's potential.

Because armbars hurt like hell shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:57 am

I'm back in this shit. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 279869 Sheamus should be the one to take down Mark Henry, not fucking Super Orton. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 537999
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 am

Witcher, where have you been? Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:27 am

Places. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 279869 SL isn't the greatest place for Wi-Fi.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:29 am

Could be a huge waste of a push if Henry doesn't beat Orton at NOC.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 am

I think they could all do one more run Smile

Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 am

Randy Orton is my favourite wrestler, he used to be before I stopped watching and still is now! There is just something about him. Nice to see things haven't changed much and Triple H is still a wanker. All though Mark Henry seems more bad ass then before.

The Great Khali suddenly is someones bitch, yeah alright. That makes no sense if he doesn't do as he says he will send his family back into poverty as though The Great Khali doesn't get paid for doing the WWE and did The Longest Yard for free.

Christian is still an ass. Devestated to see Edge retired, loved him and his entrance movie. Suprised to see Rey Mysterio is still there as wel as Big Show, Kane, Undertaker etc. Some of them I have no idea who they are. The one that made me laugh was the way they called Sheamus the great white WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 70955

I also watched the latest Royal Rumble and couldn't help but laugh at Hornswoggle and obviously CM Punk's plan backfiring. Also out of curiousity what happened to new nexus? I will definatly be getting the game though. Also was there a Smackdown this Friday?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:04 am

Smackdown was live last Tuesday for the first time, but it still aired Friday as normal.

New nexus just dis-banded after Punk was in for the title, Otunga and McGillicutty are in the tag division and Barett is on Smackdown.

and Randy Orton is turning in the Smackdown version of Cena i.e beating everyone no matter who or what happens. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 am

What happened at Royal Rumble with CM Punk? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:08 am

Got Super-Cena'd.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:09 am

Cam wrote:What happened at Royal Rumble with CM Punk? shifty

Him and Nexus had a plan to elimate everyone, but Super Cena elimated the lot of them Laughing
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 am

So it wasn't a new episode? Because I saw the live one.

I saw Barret who is a boss and I found it funny when he walked away from a fight because he thought he could and should be getting a lot better fights. He will be my WWE12 guy. What has the career mode stuff been like on the last few? I don't like MMA and that because you have to create a character when I prefer to be someone already on the roster. I hope it stays like that. I didn't like it when the introduced the skip matches option because I used it and it always fucked me over. I can never resist it.

Orton used to be a don. I've always liked him. He seems to be different but an even better different than last time I watched him win his first ever title. He is amazing. I want him to fuck Mark Henry up. It was suprising to see Mark Henry be like this, when I used to watch him he used to be shit. Never liked him.

Cena didn't eliminate all of them, one was eliminated before Cena got in.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 am

I think the WWE games these days just a "Road to Wrestlemania" mode, where they give you 5 or 6 superstars and one diva, and you basically go through all the events to Wrestlemania.

Then you can do your own "create a storyline" mode, where you basically have lots of scenarios and feuds of your own choice. Its shit without a keyboard though, as you have to type the dialogue etc.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:28 am

Meh doesn't sound to amazing. Would still get it and have to buy a keyboard and see what that is like.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:29 am

Or wait for someone on here to get it and listen to some reviews.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:31 am

They've changed alot with the new one though, new move engine with new controls and a new camera angle, looks alot more like a real match.

and the CPU will actually be harder to beat instead of being retards and allowing you to control a whole game.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 am

I'll wait a while to see the reviews then consider buying it then, doesn't sound like the ones like 05 and that those were the best ones. Up until the one with Orton on the front? When they introduced the calender.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 am

the best were the games for ps1 and Here Comes the Pain.

Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:51 am

Brings back some good memories.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:54 pm