Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
The Maestro
Virus
SophisticatedBeggar
Harrold
Novi
Bushido
Phadunkin Donuts
Childish Logic
TheRangersFan
Lux
Bye_Ya
JK
I2eds_AVA
bcfcben
Mal
Paulinho
iSamuel
Mekuto
Rizzlekid16
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Jorlung
Samuel-x
Mouse
Jeff
El_indian
Clark
Cameron.
32 posters

The Walking Dead Chat Thread

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Walking Dead Chat Thread

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:15 am

Loved how they handled the phone. Was really good.

Can't wait till next week. Fucking badass.

Spoiler:
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 am

We will see if that's the case.

This Episode was not too bad.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:33 am

finished season 2, strange ending for me

why did thousands of them go on a rampage all of a sudden? because of a single gunshot? why didn't they do that when they all got their guns and blew the walkers in the barn to shit? also what does rick mean when he said the scientist told him they are all infected?
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:35 am

Samaras wrote:finished season 2, strange ending for me

why did thousands of them go on a rampage all of a sudden? because of a single gunshot? why didn't they do that when they all got their guns and blew the walkers in the barn to shit? also what does rick mean when he said the scientist told him they are all infected?

If you die you become a walker even if you don't get bit.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:41 am

I assume they'll clear that up as to how all of a sudden that's only kicked in now and not earlier on in history, in season 3?
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:57 am

Picture preview for the next episode I believe:

Spoiler:
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 am

That black woman looks interesting.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 am

She is bad ass.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:11 am

Please, don't tell me Glen or Maggie is dead.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:14 am

No they are not.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:18 am

wrong thread
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 am

You could say that. The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 17 2156770003
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:23 am

You could say what?

If Maggie was a walker I'd probably still do it, just tie her up or something. Yeahhh.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 am

Samaras wrote:You could say what?

If Maggie was a walker I'd probably still do it, just tie her up or something. Yeahhh.
    That Maggie and Glen are "dead".

I was joking, I have already ruined the outcome of the lost girl by using the same line.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 am

Childish Logic wrote:Loved how they handled the phone. Was really good.

Spoiler:
    I hated it.

Spoiler:
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:05 am

Samaras wrote:finished season 2, strange ending for me

It doesn't explain it, but what I'm thinking is that they were already grouping a little (As it in cutscene's showed before Shane and Rick were together). Then as they had a small group of them, Rick burned the barn down which must of got their attention especially with the light (fire) in the dark

That's what I'm guessing anyway, because they've burned all the bodies so far in the daytime
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:22 am

I don't get why as soon as they get bit, they have to die. If they are already infected then why does it matter?

Ché Guayaba wrote:

Spoiler:
    I hated it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:43 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:

Spoiler:
    I hated it.

Spoiler:

All my friends seem to hate it also. I don't understand, I thought it was good.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Che doesn't hate it, he just didn't like that
    Spoiler:
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Was it all just Rick...

Spoiler:
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Jorlung wrote:Was it all just Rick...

Spoiler:

Just the stare. No words were exchanged yet.

You should change your recording setting to finish a minute or two late shifty
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 pm

I know lol, I'm just too lazy.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 am

I wish Andrea would just die, all she does is whine and sleep with people.

I'm amazed that Rick and Maggie are actually English though, even in The Wire, Homeland etc they have the main actors as being English. I think it's because they're involved in theatre work and will work for cheap like Idris Elba, Dominic Westwood etc
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:40 am

Maggie is English also?!?! eek

It says on Wiki she was born in the US and her mother was from the UK or something.

Mix of English and American accents. Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:12 am

You'd think so, it says "American born-British actor" I think. I was referring to Rick mostly, it's shocking their southern accents being so on point

The Wire is even better, I'd say 50% of the white cast in it (which is a good 60 at least) is from Britain or Ireland
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:I wish Andrea would just die, all she does is whine and sleep with people.

I'm amazed that Rick and Maggie are actually English though, even in The Wire, Homeland etc they have the main actors as being English. I think it's because they're involved in theatre work and will work for cheap like Idris Elba, Dominic Westwood etc

Rick has been on point this season.

Amazing acting so far.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:51 am

@Childish
    Spoiler:

It was like... "Oh I feel bad for Carl, but Carl did it, but I have a baby, but I'm upset" all those emotions in like 5 seconds
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Spoiler:

lol
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Season one repeat tonight.

Feels good.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:26 am

The Maestro wrote:finished season 2, strange ending for me

The Walkers follow a single sound, even though they forget about it, they keep going in that direction. Now imagine the shooting at the first Camp. Perhaps other survivors having a last stand, they'd follow that. The Helicopters sound. The CDC explosion. ect ect.

All these sounds would have brought thousands in from miles and miles. Sound would travel far due to the world being silent now.

Regarding your second point; Zombie fiction tends to not tell you the main cause of the infection, only possible hints. Satellite falling with an infection from Space. (Night of the Living Dead/Shaun of the Dead) Perhaps Kirkman will tell us the exact reason, yet I highly doubt it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 am