Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Harrold
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
The Zlatan
Phadunkin Donuts
mac
Lux
Clark
Jorlung
Keanoo
blackskar
Grenade
Sheppy
Marvin
Danny
Jordi
Mouse
Jord
Mal
Coatsy
The Bat-Man
25 posters

Battlefield 3

Mal
    Mal

Battlefield 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Yeah it's quite annoying. That's why I only play if I have a few friends online now. MW3 you can win a game on your own but with Battlefield you need your team going for the objective. Nothing's worse than when you're attacking and 8 of your team are sitting on hills sniping. Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 pm

I never get why people do that.

Same goes for FIFA too, why are you playing it if you;re not going to work as a team and do it right....
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Best map is Damavand Park i think, really good playing a full 12 v 12 rush on it.

About sniping as well, that's why i hate playing rush on Operation Firestorm, so annoying it's just snipers and vehicles. Mad
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Barton wrote:Best map is Damavand Park i think, really good playing a full 12 v 12 rush on it.

About sniping as well, that's why i hate playing rush on Operation Firestorm, so annoying it's just snipers and vehicles. Mad

To be fair, sniping is bloody brilliant. I just think people should pay attention to what the rest of their team are doing.

I agree that Damavand Peak is fantastic. I sniped someone from the top of the cliff while he was at the very bottom, 444m headshot. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Anyone on here play it on PS3? I'm getting it on Sunday so I'll be up for some games
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:54 pm

COYS wrote:Anyone on here play it on PS3? I'm getting it on Sunday so I'll be up for some games

Yeah, dude. Add me - ilJuventino13

@Mal

I'm used to the teamwork aspect because I played Battlefield Bad Company 2, but yeah, some people just try to boost their K/D ration and leave the rest of the team hanging by not pursuing the objectives.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Graphics are amazing on this game!
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Anyone who has this game on Xbox, add me Malicious Nw1. We'll have a sesh later. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Cunt. Should buy a PS3 and BF3 so I can play you -_-

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:23 am

Anyone using a USAS 12 on this game should be banned for life. What a stupidly over effective gun Dice has made facepalm

Has better range then some rifles ffs
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Latest patch is up on the PS3.

Xbox and PC have to wait though. Added come new features like being able to quit after a round.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 am

What's everyone's KD on this just now? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Above 1.00 for sure, I'll have to check later on though

Also, I have this on the PS3 if anyone wants to play with me some time shifty

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Because I had only really been playing FPS for a couple of months before BF3 came out, yeah I know that I've missed out. Just always been a sports game fan. So yeah, I fucked up my KD at the beginning due to being shit, so I'm sitting at like 0.5 Cry

Was anyone really shit when they started, but not now? shifty

Or anyone got any tips or anything? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 pm

I think that Mal + a few others should speak out, they all seem to be incredibly good. Dry Smile
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 pm

I don't think I suit this game. On mw3 I have a 1.3 ratio, but on this I have a 0.1 W/L ratio (1/10) and a 0.239 KD rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 am

samiz wrote:I don't think I suit this game. On mw3 I have a 1.3 ratio, but on this I have a 0.1 W/L ratio (1/10) and a 0.239 KD rofl

Same, I'm really good at COD but shit at this, yet I prefer this. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 am

samiz wrote:I don't think I suit this game. On mw3 I have a 1.3 ratio, but on this I have a 0.1 W/L ratio (1/10) and a 0.239 KD rofl

Not about k/d on Battlefield. It's more about winning the game and helping your team. I tend to just stick to the flanks and be a sneaky cunt. When you're defending just find a sneaky area where they'll have to pass to get to the objective, then you just take their heads off.

When attacking you just stick back and let all your team mates run forward while you pick people off from afar. Eventually it'll quieten down and then you just run in and plant the mother fucking charge. Alee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:59 am

Just checked and I have a 1.34 K/D ratio.

And I love those really long conquest matches on Operation Metro. Played a 1000 ticket one and got 119 kills with 46 deaths laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:05 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:

Not about k/d on Battlefield. It's more about winning the game and helping your team. I tend to just stick to the flanks and be a sneaky cunt. When you're defending just find a sneaky area where they'll have to pass to get to the objective, then you just take their heads off.

When attacking you just stick back and let all your team mates run forward while you pick people off from afar. Eventually it'll quieten down and then you just run in and plant the mother fucking charge. Alee

not worthy

Isn't your KD like 10. Dry Smile Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 am

I'd say that if I started over again, like stats then my KD'd be like 0.8, not great but not bad for so little FPS experience.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:26 am

Sarmz wrote:Just checked and I have a 1.34 K/D ratio.

And I love those really long conquest matches on Operation Metro. Played a 1000 ticket one and got 119 kills with 46 deaths laugh

Metro is just stupid as hell. Completely unbalanced...Russia always has the top of the stairs and gets an easy win.

Only two usual ways to score points on there is to be a medic and spam revive (I have had a 4 kills and 2 deaths and been MVP of a full 64 slot server Laughing) or just spam explosives. Sometimes you can get down the stairs and pick people off from the rooms downstairs..but not usually.

You can't play the two games the same way. BF3 takes a lot more patience, teamplay and intelligence.

Rick Rosstrich wrote:Not about k/d on Battlefield. It's more about winning the game and helping your team. I tend to just stick to the flanks and be a sneaky cunt. When you're defending just find a sneaky area where they'll have to pass to get to the objective, then you just take their heads off.

We all have our tactics Cool ....though forget sniping Laughing. I don't mind hiding in advantageous terrain whilst people try to get to your point though What a Face

Never really played the charge maps. Usually just stick to rush and conquest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:33 pm