Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Battlefield 3

Bushido
    Bushido

Battlefield 3 Empty Battlefield 3

Post by Bushido Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 am

I'm wondering if anybody plays this great game, usually people play COD due to it's accessibility..
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Muhkoo Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:05 am

There is already a topic on this i think

Prefer Battlefield games by far, haven't owned a new COD for nearly 7 years. Battlefield games are just more fun with all the different things you can do and use, that is excluding Bad Company which are much more similar to Call Of Duty than the proper Battlefield games.

Armored Kill xpac was released yesterday, found it quite fun i enjoy playing with tanks. No idea if ill play it as much as the Xpac they put out earlier though but i like the "Premium" deal adds something to the game if you get bored of playing the regular thing. Some incentive to return to the game so to speak.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 am

Muhkoo wrote:There is already a topic on this i think

Prefer Battlefield games by far, haven't owned a new COD for nearly 7 years. Battlefield games are just more fun with all the different things you can do and use, that is excluding Bad Company which are much more similar to Call Of Duty than the proper Battlefield games.

Armored Kill xpac was released yesterday, found it quite fun i enjoy playing with tanks. No idea if ill play it as much as the Xpac they put out earlier though but i like the "Premium" deal adds something to the game if you get bored of playing the regular thing. Some incentive to return to the game so to speak.

Oh... I genuinely didn't see it.

Agreed, do you play CQ or Rush?
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:12 pm

If i play CQ it's mostly Gungame or TDM. Else i play the large maps more often. The maps in the new Xpac are absolutely huge though, not as fun alone but as with the release of this the people i normally play with dropped back in the game for that.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:43 am

I still play this on Xbox.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:00 am