Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Juventino
Bye_Ya
Sean
SBSP
Walcott
El Jefe
blackskar
Lux
AriseForLife
Kuled
Cadbury
Clark
Scouser_Dave
The Bat-Man
18 posters

Official Paris Ganjaman Thread

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Official Paris Ganjaman Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Paris Ganjaman Thread

Post by Lux Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:19 pm

The Bat-Man wrote:English clubs recorded something like a £1 billion loss last season, only two clubs that made a profit are Arsenal and Wolves, you can't keep doing that, their owners will pull the plug because they'll realise, wait a minute, the mythical billion pound TV revenue will never come, why the fuck am I wasting my money, so they will stop financial support of their clubs and most of the clubs will die.

Cept for Arsenal, they will rule supreme.

Lol.

There are three kinds of managers.

Those who love football, but are not rich enough to fund the club.
    Those who love football, and are filthy rich.
    Those who are in it for money, and rip the club off for every penny they can get. Sometimes that means they will spend money..but ultimately they want their money back, with interest.

Generally speaking...so what if these clubs make a loss? In the end, if the owner is willing to cover that loss then that is up to him. Football is a sport primarily, then a business (or that's how it should be anyway).

As the game grows in other parts of the world, there will be more money in it..and the Premier League is probably going to be the biggest beneficent of that.

polska. wrote:I like this English superior than thou attitude. Laughing

I'm sure that humans say that to super man too. Either way, England's league is superior to Italy/Germany/France's so the attitude comes with it.. Dry Smile

polska. wrote:I prefer the Serie A to the EPL, but the EPL is better.

Germany speaks for itself. Seeing how much it has improved over the last decade and a half, and how many quality players play in Germany nowadays, and how well managed the league and it's clubs are.. it would be foolish to think they would suddenly stop. As for France.. well, alot can happen in twenty years. Plus I think your being idiotic for dismissing Ligue 1 players like that. A rather large number of Ligue 1 players would have no trouble finding success in the EPL or any other league for that matter.

I don't see that much of an improvement in German football. Bayern is still a big club...like 10 years ago...and from time to time they make it all the way in Europe.

Other than that....where is the difference? There has always been a few decent German sides...there has been expansion for some clubs such as Hoffenheim but the same can be said of England. There is more money in Germany...but even more is going to England.

Once players in Germany prove themselves, they go to Bayern or they go to whatever big club approaches them. Even when Dortmund, or Wolfsburg or whoever win the league...they don't want to stay they want to move. Same with Lille in France too.

Ligue 1 players could play in England...I never said they couldn't. But some players have that mentality where...if they're at big French club they are happy there...and there is no incentive for them to move to a mid table English team. On the other hand...some do find incentive in that...

Sure, you have some players like Bastos where you're thinking "They would beast at Arsenal"....but it's not like they have been approached by an English team and they have said "No Thanks, I would rather stay at Lyon". etc...to move, they need to be bought...

blackskar wrote:
    Lux wrote:Why would our co efficient drop when Man City and maybe Liverpool are likely to start being serious European competitors alongside Man Utd and Chelsea Official Paris Ganjaman Thread  - Page 2 214775

More likely that our co efficient will be even higher, and we're already at the top.

You seem to have left out Arsenal Neutral

Funny that scratch
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Official Paris Ganjaman Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Paris Ganjaman Thread

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:48 pm

So you think owners are okay with losing 100 million a year, they'll just through money in to it right, who cares if they go bankrupt.

Bloody hell I wish I was as simple as you mate.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:52 pm

The Bat-Man wrote:So you think owners are okay with losing 100 million a year, they'll just through money in to it right, who cares if they go bankrupt.

Bloody hell I wish I was as simple as you mate.

The Sheikhs don't care, it is pocket money to them.

Like I said, some owners want to spend their money on a football club and don't expect anything in return.

I never said every owner is ok with losing £100m a year, but the fact is that almost no club owner loses that much money every year. Some clubs have problems above their owners means...that is obviously a problem but that is not just English clubs...you can't base an argument on English football declining on that.

I wish I was as complicatedly dumb as you mate scratch
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:54 pm

PSG on FM next year wank 2
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Lux wrote:The Sheikhs don't care, it is pocket money to them.

Like I said, some owners want to spend their money on a football club and don't expect anything in return.

They are business men in the end, they want to make money, maybe my fellow Arabs have bucket loads but not ever club has an Arab owning them.

Lux wrote:I never said every owner is ok with losing £100m a year, but the fact is that almost no club owner loses that much money every year.

I wish I was as complicatedly dumb as you mate scratch

Newcastle, West Ham, Villa. They all recorded huge losses without having any form of income big enough to balance it out.

Look what happened to Pompey, spending money they don't have.

If you know anything about business you would know this kind of spending will never last, never in a million years, one day they will have to pay for all the debts they've acculilated and they won't be able to, they'll go into administration and will have to fold the club.

It's quite simple really, English clubs will have to learn to spend only the money they earn.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 pm

The Bat-Man wrote:They are business men in the end, they want to make money, maybe my fellow Arabs have bucket loads but not ever club has an Arab owning them.

Every business man has his pleasures. They buy yachts, they buy cars...they don't expect a return on those scratch

The Bat-Man wrote:
    Newcastle, West Ham, Villa. They all recorded huge losses without having any form of income big enough to balance it out.

Look what happened to Pompey, spending money they don't have.

If you know anything about business you would know this kind of spending will never last, never in a million years, one day they will have to pay for all the debts they've acculilated and they won't be able to, they'll go into administration and will have to fold the club.

It's quite simple really, English clubs will have to learn to spend only the money they earn.

Pompey aren't as big as those clubs. The simple fact is...these clubs are too big to go bust. However much money is owed....someone rich enough will buy the club and keep it going. None of the owners of Villa, West Ham or Newcastle are mega mega rich..yet they still keep spending and that is because they can afford to have the debt.

Maybe it will all catch up with them....but like I said you have these mega rich guys who can wipe these debts clean easily..so as long as there is that interest then these clubs will survive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:13 am

PalermoOffside Palermo Offside
    Reports say the official announcement of the deal for #Palermo star Pastore to #PSG could be announced tomorrow or at the latest Monday.

Sky Italia: Pastore to officially sign for PSG tomorrow. €30m+€15m on a 5 year €4.5m a year contract.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:21 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 am

Kuled wrote:rofl

Suspect
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:24 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:If they pay £45million for Pastore. Neutral

Why not buy tevez?
    I thought Tevez wanted to move nearer his family. Suspect France is only across the sea from England. Suspect
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:28 am

TheMooseHunter wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Official Paris Ganjaman Thread  - Page 2 70955

Suspect
    He is not worth 45M!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
    He's overrated imo. He's good. but not 45M worth good (rofl)
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:29 am

Bloody hell, £45m? Aguero was £39m.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:30 am

Kuled wrote:
    TheMooseHunter wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Official Paris Ganjaman Thread  - Page 2 70955

Suspect
    He is not worth 45M!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
    He's overrated imo. He's good. but not 45M worth good (rofl)

I though you was laughing at me. Sad

shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 am

course not Love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:05 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7070549,00.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:17 pm

No way is he worth 45 Million, I would say 25 at a stretch, they finished around 8th so they are in no position to demand that kind of money, Udinese were with Sanchez, he is good at passing but I've seen better in the Serie A.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm

As I've already said he's very talented. But that price..to me makes him overrated.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Kuled wrote:As I've already said he's very talented. But that price..to me makes him overrated.

Yeah, definitely talented, but then you see people like Inler move for under 20 Million and it is just wrong, PSG may not even qualify for the EL.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:47 am

Inler is worth like 15m, so 20m is reasonable.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:04 am

They were unlucky to use today, Tiene was ball watching on a set piece, he was marking probably the smallest player on the pitch and he let him score. PSG huffed and puffed but the goalkeepers was more than up for the challenge, and if he failed a white and pink shirt was always there to clear off the line.

Was crazy.

Very exciting game though, very end to end at times and some very good play by Gamiero, Menez and Nene.

Hoarau was a useless fuck like always, reminds me of Heskey.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 pm

http://www.football.co.uk/ac_milan/_ac_milan_accept_psg_double_bid_for_ibrahimovic_and_thiago_silva_-_report_rss2738512.shtml

Exciting times
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Holy shit.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Won't happen.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:51 pm

If they recently had a bid rejected of 50M for Silva himself does that mean they think Ibra is only worth 15M? Won't happen
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Ibra should just come back to Juve and fuck nigguhs up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:40 am

An interesting look at the bad effects of the take over:

http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2012/07/13/paris-saint-germain-forget-the-fans-its-all-about-winning/
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:47 am

Bye_Ya wrote:Won't happen.
    Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:52 am

Guest wrote:Whoever bought them are fucking clueless, what a waste of money it's going to be. The French league is shit, so they'll never be able to attract the very best players like City are starting to do now
    Official Paris Ganjaman Thread  - Page 2 Ibrahimovic-ugly-0298_display_image
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:55 am

strong hindsight
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:59 am

Best club in the world

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:06 pm