Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 21 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:58 am

Yeah if you're wanting avoid spoilers don't go on anything til you've watched it! That's what I do, my mate stupidly text me the morning after Rock returned in Feb and I was fuming. Watching Rock return without knowing he was going to come back would've been an epic mark out moment. It was still good, but could've been so much better.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 21 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Marvin Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 am

Can't wait for this actually. Have to be up early tomorrow but fuck it.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:33 am

Need a stream for this, so if anyone has one when it's on post it in here.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:35 am

I think I've changed my mind now Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:37 am

easley91 wrote:Yeah if you're wanting avoid spoilers don't go on anything til you've watched it! That's what I do, my mate stupidly text me the morning after Rock returned in Feb and I was fuming. Watching Rock return without knowing he was going to come back would've been an epic mark out moment. It was still good, but could've been so much better.

Probably the best moment of 2011 for me (or just behind Punk winning the WWE title) yippee

Your mate deserves a slap for that Neutral
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 am

I could just download it in the morning but people always spoil it in the comments section on The Pirate Bay. Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 am

I'll be up watching a stream. I'll probably have 3 or 4 that are working at the start and I just mute 3 and if 1 goes down, I have 3 others ready.

I'll post them all up here.

I also had a nap this afternoon so i'm gonna try stay up without touching energy drinks. Smile
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:Yeah if you're wanting avoid spoilers don't go on anything til you've watched it! That's what I do, my mate stupidly text me the morning after Rock returned in Feb and I was fuming. Watching Rock return without knowing he was going to come back would've been an epic mark out moment. It was still good, but could've been so much better.

Probably the best moment of 2011 for me (or just behind Punk winning the WWE title) WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 21 644235

Your mate deserves a slap for that Neutral

He's spoilt a few things over the last couple of years, both WWE and TNA. It's not just me he's done to either. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:28 am

What are the matches then?

The Main event is obvious, and then theres Sheamus vs Mark Henry, and the Christian vs Orton fight; what else is there?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:32 am

May as well start the predictions with the booked matches on the card tonight (I reckon one or two maybe added on the night like Bryan vs Barrett or something). If you want to say how you think the matches will finish go ahead and describe it, but I'm just going to bold my winners. Smile

WWE Title vs WWE Title (Triple H as special guest ref): CM Punk vs John Cena
    World Heavyweight Title (No Holds Barred): Christian vs Randy Orton
    Sheamus vs Mark Henry
    Wade Barrett vs Daniel Bryan
    Divas Title: Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix

Actually looking at only 4 booked matches, there will be a couple at least added on the night surely. Neutral

Last edited by easley91 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:32 am

Cam wrote:What are the matches then?

The Main event is obvious, and then theres Sheamus vs Mark Henry, and the Christian vs Orton fight; what else is there?

Add Divas Title match between Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix and those are the only booked matches going into the PPV.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:35 am

Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett too, longer matches maybe?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 am

I expect Ziggler v Riley for the US title to be added.

Then it wouldn't surprise me if The Miz comes out and issues an open challenge. I would love a Miz v ADR match to help Miz and his possible face turn a little more... I match for the briefcase would be even better, but I doubt that will happen cos it will bury ADR once and for all.

If it is gonna be a meaningless match i'd just prefer Miz to have some part in screwing Cena.

I guess Morrison v Truth can be put on the card as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 am

WWE Title vs WWE Title (Triple H as special guest ref): CM Punk vs John Cena
    World Heavyweight Title (No Holds Barred): Christian vs Randy Orton
    Sheamus vs Mark Henry
    Divas Title: Kelly Kelly vs
    Beth Phoenix
    Ziggler v Riley (Us Title
    Barrett v Bryan/Morrison v Truth

I'd be content with that.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:41 am

I've edited my post with Wade vs Bryan, didn't realise that was officially booked for tonight. Laughing In fact, I'm interested in every match so far, even divas as long as Beth wins it and the title.Should be a good solid PPV, but I doubt it will live up to MITB so don't expect it to be better than that.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 am

Forgot Morrison vs Truth, that'll probably happen actually or both Miz and Truth come in the ring and have a promo complaining about not being booked etc.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 am

Miz & Truth vs Morisson & Mysterio Rolling Eyes
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 am

Would love for Nexus (are we still calling them that?) to drop the titles to The Usos pray
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Would love for Nexus (are we still calling them that?) to drop the titles to The Usos WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 21 9905

Nope, just Otunga & McGillicutty. God knows what's happening with Mason Ryan though.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:10 am

People said HHH is trying to bring back a proper tag team division. By that he means tag teams that wont break up after 3 weeks Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:18 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Miz & Truth vs Morisson & Mysterio Rolling Eyes

Mysterio injured his knee for real at a house show, hence what happened last week with the miz "injuring him". Mysterio also has his title rematch tomorrow night so I can't see him in action tonight.

VivaRonaldo wrote:People said HHH is trying to bring back a proper tag team division. By that he means tag teams that wont break up after 3 weeks Laughing

Laughing Would be nice and there does seem to be quite a lot of talent that isn't used so much.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 am

easley91 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:Would love for Nexus (are we still calling them that?) to drop the titles to The Usos WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 21 9905

Nope, just Otunga & McGillicutty. God knows what's happening with Mason Ryan though.

Wasn't/Isn't he injured?

VivaRonaldo wrote:People said HHH is trying to bring back a proper tag team division. By that he means tag teams that wont break up after 3 weeks Laughing

Should of never broke up Gabriel & Slater and The Hart Dynasty and Cryme Time and.... Sleep
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 am

I heard he's trying to bring in established tag teams, like Beer Money from TNA and Kings of Wrestling from ROH, and perhaps The World's Greatest Tag Team (Benjamin & Haas) could return.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:21 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

Wasn't/Isn't he injured?

Should of never broke up Gabriel & Slater and The Hart Dynasty and Cryme Time and.... Sleep

If he's injured I missed when it happened. I hope for a British stable, although Barrett needs to be on his own for a while before another stable happens.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 am

easley91 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

Wasn't/Isn't he injured?

If he's injured I missed when it happened. I hope for a British stable, although Barrett needs to be on his own for a while before another stable happens.

Off screen? shifty

Maybe he could be Christians bodyguard tonight bounce he's never been onscreen with him, Randy hasn't had anything with him for ages and he's on a different brand...sounds like something WWE would do Mischief
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:29 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

Wasn't/Isn't he injured?

Off screen? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 21 279869

Maybe he could be Christians bodyguard tonight bounce he's never been onscreen with him, Randy hasn't had anything with him for ages and he's on a different brand...sounds like something WWE would do WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 21 784961

I would've read it about it at least I'm sure. scratch Nah, I reckon Edge will be involved or maybe Christian's problem solver Tyson Tomko could make a return. Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:32 am

Hope it's not Edge tbh, although it would be nice to see him, Christian really should win a WHC match without him Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:33 am

Can Edge actually do anything though except be a little distraction. I'm assuming he left because he was actually risking his health... If so I can't seem him pulling out a spear just incase.

Imagine this.

Edge screws Christian

silent
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:42 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Hope it's not Edge tbh, although it would be nice to see him, Christian really should win a WHC match without him Laughing

He has. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 21 279869
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 am

James wrote:Can Edge actually do anything though except be a little distraction. I'm assuming he left because he was actually risking his health... If so I can't seem him pulling out a spear just incase.

Imagine this.

Edge screws Christian

silent

He can do a conchairto with Christian. But on the subject of Edge screwing Christian and helping Orton, remember this:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:36 pm