Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Hate how they make Kaitlyn look so weak when she could easily bench press the fuck out of every single diva there.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Cam wrote:Will that become a rivalry or something?

Probably.

Cam wrote:Eve will win

Probably.

Melina & Gail Kim the first two out facepalm

Thank god we've got J.R back yippee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 pm

You say probably to everything Crying or Very sad
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 pm

What are they going to do with Natalya?

She seems to be losing all the time.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 pm

So predictable.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Marvin wrote:Hate how they make Kaitlyn look so weak when she could easily bench press the fuck out of every single diva there.

She's shit though. Don't even know if NXT was real or set up (results wise), but AJ should of definitely won it imo

-----

Beth was wasted as a face, thought they might of gone with a friend turning on her friend angle with Eve though.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Adverts are pissing me off more than normal tonight.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Marvin wrote:Hate how they make Kaitlyn look so weak when she could easily bench press the fuck out of every single diva there.

She's shit though. Don't even know if NXT was real or set up (results wise), but AJ should of definitely won it imo

-----

Beth was wasted as a face, thought they might of gone with a friend turning on her friend angle with Eve though.
    She's not shit, better than half the dvias there. Dry Smile

Didn't really watch much of NXT but they don't even focus on her strength.

Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Great tag team match that, Micheal Cole makes me laugh with his Miz bumming. Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Marvin wrote:She's not shit, better than half the dvias there. Dry Smile

That's not saying much Mischief But seriously, I'd say Rosa Mendes is the only one she's better than in the ring.

Had the potential to be such a good RAW ending with Cena/Hunter/Punk, but it ended up being shit with the most obvious outcome Neutral
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 pm

They sure are trying hard to force us to like Cena. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 58503
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Saw Punk v Cena unifying the titles come miles off. Just have Punk win and not Cena please! Happy that Beth won the Divas battle royal, hopefully she wins the title and the division can get some respect back. Alex Riley v Dolph Ziggler could be a good feud potentially so hopefully that goes well.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 pm

funny how Punks missus suddenly wins think

they should cancel all matches, and just have punk talk for 2 hours
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Spider wrote:funny how Punks missus suddenly wins WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 214775

they should cancel all matches, and just have punk talk for 2 hours

Or Punk talk for 1 hour then wrestle the other with actual talent like Daniel Bryan, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Was it just me or was that the worst crowd in ages? Barely heard anything whenever Punk's music hit. Cena is such a goof anyway. Lauranitus-'Punk beat you.' Cena-'Remember when I punched you?' WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 70955That's the sort of thing a little kid would respond with. Still hate him, will hate him even more if he wins at Summer Slam. And what retards voted in that poll? Obviously Punk never lost it, and Cena won it without defeating Punk. And the new title was made by Vince who was fired for bad decisions. So that decision shouldn't really stand. Oh you. Rolling Eyes

On the bright side Punk is as slick as ever, though that repeatedly holding up their title after each other at the end was a bit gay since Cena was involved. He makes everything look corny. Miz and Truth looks like an excellent partnership. Kofi is nowhere near ADR's level, and he STILL does that angry black man prancing around gimmick.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:39 am

Where the fuck is Swagger anyway? I miss him man.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 am

Anyone hear HHH say " I'll slap the tattoos of your skinny fat ass"

rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:30 am

I can see what he means, T-shirt on he's skinny compared to people like Cena, but he's got a bit of a gut on him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Was it just me or was that the worst crowd in ages? Barely heard anything whenever Punk's music hit. Cena is such a goof anyway. Lauranitus-'Punk beat you.' Cena-'Remember when I punched you?' WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 70955That's the sort of thing a little kid would respond with. Still hate him, will hate him even more if he wins at Summer Slam. And what retards voted in that poll? Obviously Punk never lost it, and Cena won it without defeating Punk. And the new title was made by Vince who was fired for bad decisions. So that decision shouldn't really stand. Oh you. Rolling Eyes

On the bright side Punk is as slick as ever, though that repeatedly holding up their title after each other at the end was a bit gay since Cena was involved. He makes everything look corny. Miz and Truth looks like an excellent partnership. Kofi is nowhere near ADR's level, and he STILL does that angry black man prancing around gimmick.

I agree, that bit at the end where they lifted the belts was so stupid Laughing

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:33 am

They changed music about 10 times facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:40 am

Still hate the crowd there. Hopefully Punk will get a much better reception next Raw. Also he NEEDS to avoid sucking up to the fans too much, just stay mostly arrogant.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:48 am

That backstage segment with Truth and Miz was golden.. really loved it!

Truth is really one of the best around atm..
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Was it just me or was that the worst crowd in ages? Barely heard anything whenever Punk's music hit. Cena is such a goof anyway. Lauranitus-'Punk beat you.' Cena-'Remember when I punched you?' WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 70955That's the sort of thing a little kid would respond with. Still hate him, will hate him even more if he wins at Summer Slam. And what retards voted in that poll? Obviously Punk never lost it, and Cena won it without defeating Punk. And the new title was made by Vince who was fired for bad decisions. So that decision shouldn't really stand. Oh you. Rolling Eyes

Have to agree with the bold. Just watched it and this was my initial reaction.

The end with the belts and music seemed a bit shit as well. Should have had them do it once each and have Punk walk out as the bigger man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 am

It's what happens when Cena is involved. He just drags the other faces down to his level.

Who else had just a pure moment of inner delight when Cena appeared on the screen in Smackdown colours during the WWE draft? Just makes you think what could have been.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:It's what happens when Cena is involved. He just drags the other faces down to his level.

Who else had just a pure moment of inner delight when Cena appeared on the screen in Smackdown colours during the WWE draft? Just makes you think what could have been.

Not me Mad

I enjoy SD more than RAW in terms of wrestling and matches etc. If CM Punk wasnt doing what he was doing I probably wouldn't watch RAW at all.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm

I thought Cena was drafted to SD? Why is he still on Raw?

Cena needs to stop trying to funny during his promo's too, it's just WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 318833
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:08 pm

10RLegend wrote:I thought Cena was drafted to SD? Why is he still on Raw?

Cena needs to stop trying to funny during his promo's too, it's just WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 318833

But you know all the little kids eat that stuff up so he does it.WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 537999
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Yeah, that's to be expected. Hope SD is more entertaining this week.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 am

10RLegend wrote:I thought Cena was drafted to SD? Why is he still on Raw?

Should know by now that the draft is just pointless. Everyone ends up on each show anyway, which is why I think they should just get rid of it and make it a 4 hour show. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 am

Fuck no. A 4 hour show would put off so many casual viewers. I like the division anyway, Sheamus wouldn't be getting a push otherwise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:12 am