WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Share
    avatar
    ShakerMatty
     
     

    Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Posts : 13609
    Age : 22
    Location : Mancunian way
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by ShakerMatty on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm

    WOW just watched it all this morning. Really good ppv and the last match! Really good ending and made me Laughing when Punk blew a kiss at Mcmahon and just ran off through the crowd.


    Last edited by Burytilidie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm

    Cena didn't go superman thankfully. Really didn't expect Punk to keep kicking out.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am

    Didn't think the match would end till Vince came out. Apparently only Punk, Cena, the ref, the announcers and Laurinaitis knew the outcome of the match before it started, and ADR only found out he was running in after it started Very Happy

    Wonder if Punk will be on RAW? think
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 am

    Nope. He's gone for good.


    What a Face

    I don't think he'll come back straight away, maybe after a few weeks. Just to keep the tension. Hopefully this also means a break for Cena. He did good in that match, but he still has the capacity to be annoying.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 am

    yeah, probably Sad Hope he comes back later in the year with a new (old) belt Smile

    Apparently Cena has had some injures for a while now, so he could be 'fired' for a month or two to let them rest?

    Tonights RAW should answer alot, a new WWE belt straight away or wait till Punk comes back?, will they just use the WHC for both brands?, Punk stays or goes? Cena stays or goes? eek2


    Last edited by CoVkId01 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 am

    Also, Rey Mysterio getting unmasked was a pleasant surprise. Do you reckon, all the ladders then falling over was a botch? The Miz and Sheamus have to become faces now, they are definitely over with the fans. Sin Cara should be out for a while too, less botches on Smackdown then.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:Didn't think the match would end till Vince came out. Apparently only Punk, Cena, the ref, the announcers and Laurinaitis knew the outcome of the match before it started, and ADR only found out he was running in after it started Very Happy

    Wonder if Punk will be on RAW?

    Tbh, I don't think ADR was booked to win the MITB match. I think Miz was, and he picked up a real injury. He only came running out at the end to cause a bit of excitement but I see him not being around for abit, and if he is, he will be on the mic only. ADR was the panic option due to him already having the title shot from before.

    But yeah, ADR v Rey gonna happen again.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:yeah, probably Hope he comes back later in the year with a new (old) belt Smile

    Apparently Cena has had some injures for a while now, so he could be 'fired' for a month or two to let them rest?

    Tonights RAW should answer alot, a new WWE belt straight away or wait till Punk comes back?, Punk stays or goes? Cena stays or goes?

    Do you really think that the finish wasn't revealed to ADR until near the end? He did take the kick to the head quite well if he didn't know quite what to expect.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 am

    Eternal Witcher wrote:Also, Rey Mysterio getting unmasked was a pleasant surprise. Do you reckon, all the ladders then falling over was a botch? The Miz and Sheamus have to become faces now, they are definitely over with the fans. Sin Cara should be out for a while too, less botches on Smackdown then.

    Was Sin Cara injury real? They where never going to let him win that match anyway, he can't speak English so finds it hard to communicate in ring.

    All the ladders falling over was a botch, definately. They wouldn't remove Reys mask and make him fall because he has to land properly meaning he wouldn't cover his face. Rey without mask = no point.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:44 am

    yeah Laughing

    Sheamus got one of the biggest pops of the night, face turn could be good for him.

    And Sin Cara...

    In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde (Sin Cara) for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy.

    facepalm
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 am

    James wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:Also, Rey Mysterio getting unmasked was a pleasant surprise. Do you reckon, all the ladders then falling over was a botch? The Miz and Sheamus have to become faces now, they are definitely over with the fans. Sin Cara should be out for a while too, less botches on Smackdown then.

    Was Sin Cara injury real? They where never going to let him win that match anyway, he can't speak English so finds it hard to communicate in ring.

    All the ladders falling over was a botch, definately. They wouldn't remove Reys mask and make him fall because he has to land properly meaning he wouldn't cover his face. Rey without mask = no point.

    I'd think it's an excuse to give him a break. Still love Sheamus getting cheers for that, not a lot of crowds are going to cheer a heel doing that to a face. The best crowd of the year too, fuck the Rock's return and all. ADR did recover well from that I have to say, just like with the other botches in the PPV.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:48 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:yeah Laughing

    Sheamus got one of the biggest pops of the night, face turn could be good for him.

    And Sin Cara...

    In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde (Sin Cara) for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy.


    I'm confused, what did he do? Or is this just some backstage thing?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:50 am

    Backstage thing, then faked him an injury while he is suspended? Laughing


    I don't like Sin Cara anyway.


    And tbh, all the heels where pretty much cheered last night. Fuck, when Miz came running out they went crazy. Laughing I'm sure if he had got that briefcase I wouldn't of been able to hold it in. Embarassed
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 am

    Eternal Witcher wrote:I'm confused, what did he do? Or is this just some backstage thing?

    He failed a drugs test, so they wrote him off TV for a while.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 am

    Not all the heels. Not even ADR got a lot. Just the recognised heels who are really good at what they do. Punk's now an anti-hero face I guess. Way better that Boreton. Who did good flipping out, but when the commentator said something like 'I've never seen him in this zone before.' Really?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:57 am

    ADR got cheers when he pulled Reys mask off and got the briefcase, not as big as others but still did.


    I really really really want that jacket Miz wears. Even if it is just to say I have it. Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 am

    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:I'm confused, what did he do? Or is this just some backstage thing?

    He failed a drugs test, so they wrote him off TV for a while.

    Good. Can't feel attached to him or anything if he doesn't speak. Enough of the mood lights, and now Sheamus can avoid a feud with him and face off against Barrett.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 am

    I still find it funny, R Truth picking up the smallest ladder. He needs another title shot.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 am

    James wrote:ADR got cheers when he pulled Reys mask off and got the briefcase, not as big as others but still did.


    I really really really want that jacket Miz wears. Even if it is just to say I have it. Laughing

    I want Sheamus' chain or whatever that thing is called. Laughing And tbh, who doesn't want to see Rey unmasked? Apart from the kids.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 am

    Here you go...

    Spoiler:

    He always wrestled unmasked in WCW when he was Rey Mysterio Jr.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:11 am



    His knee doesn't look great there.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 am

    Who thinks Bryan can cut it as a champion and main-eventer? Not me, I've already said why.

    Though I am certain that one or maybe even both of the MITB winners will cash in and lose. This predictability is bound to change.
    avatar
    easley91
     
     

    Posts : 4463
    Age : 26
    Location : Crawley
    Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by easley91 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:56 am

    Bryan will be good, but remember he doesn't have to cash in straight away. They can wait a year to build him up further and make him seem more like a champion. I love Daniel Bryan and think he would make a great champion, and would shut Cole up who annoys the hell out of me with the same insults every time Bryan is in a match or in a promo or something.

    Didn't know Sin Cara was suspended, guess that's why he got that ladder spot. I thought that was real when he did it, but after finding out about the suspension definitely fake but would still hurt.

    Miz's injury was definitely real and I hope it's not serious, because with Miz and Punk gone RAW is going to be boring for me and only really Truth and ADR will make it interesting.

    Tonight should be good to watch as an aftermath of last night, Cena getting fired saying his 'farewell'. I just hope he is actually off screen for several weeks unlike the Nexus firing angle. Perhaps a tournament to determine a new champion with a new belt? I would love that but don't see it happening as why would Vince be so distraught as to lose the WWE championship when he could just make another? I don't think the WWE title will be seen until Punk comes back, unless they do a 'fake' title and when Punk returns they unify the belts ala Ramon v HBK and the IC title.

    I would watch tonight but I am so stupidly tired that I need sleep so I'll watch it in the morning. I say this but knowing me I'll stay up in the end. Laughing


    Last edited by easley91 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    El Jefe
     
     

    Formerly known as : Jay
    Posts : 10657
    Location : In the hall, already, on the wall, already
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by El Jefe on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 am

    Don't really follow WWE anymore but I always liked CM Punk when I did not worthy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 am



    avatar
    Marvin
    .
    .

    Posts : 13039
    Age : 27
    Location : Hollyoaks
    Supports : Hollyoaks

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Marvin on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 am

    I would be interested in seeing the viewing figures for Smackdown.
    avatar
    Demoz
     
     

    Formerly known as : 10RLegend
    Posts : 1331
    Location : Sacramento,CA

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Demoz on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:31 am

    This is what Punk did with the title. and some others of him partying.







    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 am

    PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 pm

    Anybody up? shifty

    Miz v Riley first match...just for a change.
    avatar
    CoVkId01
     
     

    Posts : 2689
    Age : 22

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by CoVkId01 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 pm

    Miz wins, now do you believe that knee injury is kayfabe? Laughing

    Sponsored content

    Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:53 am