Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Zzonked
menalawyerguy
fluffy_kittens
Jamie
Danny
North_Sea_Tiger
blackskar
Coatsy
ayvee1
Lux
Harrold
Drake
SBSP
Grenade
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
ResurrectionRooney
21 posters

Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona?

Poll

Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona?

[ 33 ]
    Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? Bar_left79%Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? Bar_right [79%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? Bar_left21%Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? Bar_right [21%] 

Total Votes: 42
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? Empty Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 am

Seems obvious to me, but a lot of Arsenal fans are saying he doesn't want to leave.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? Empty Re: Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona?

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 am

Yes Laughing
    Anonymous

Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? Empty Re: Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 am

Arsenal will let him leave, if they get a good price for him. Neutral
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 am

break dance
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 am

Nearly every player in the world probably wants to play for Barca Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:56 am

Are you trying to say Arsenal should let him leave? scratch That's what it sounds like.

Last edited by SBSP on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:56 am

grenade187 wrote:Nearly every player in the world probably wants to play for Barca Neutral
    Emile Heskey does'nt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:56 am

Mr Leiva wrote:Arsenal will let him leave, if they get a good price for him. Neutral
    This.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:57 am

Of course he wants to stay. Captain of a team with no trophies > squad player winning everything Rolling Eyes
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:57 am

SBSP wrote:Are you trying to say Arsenal should let him leave? scratch That's what it sounds like.

Not in this thread, in this thread I am saying that he wants to leave Arsenal, it is a point of dispute in the Official Arsenal FC Thread.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:58 am

Neither.

He wants to go, but Barcelona won't stump up the money.

In both Modric and Fabregas' cases generally people are being retarded. If you don't pay what the player is worth, then you won't get the player....that is not Arsenal or Spurs' fault......pay up or shut up, don't blame the parent club.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:59 am

Lux wrote:Neither.

So yes then.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:59 am

In both Modric and Fabregas' cases generally people are being retarded. If you don't pay what the player is worth, then you won't get the player....that is not Arsenal or Spurs' fault......pay up or shut up, don't blame the parent club.

Well put Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? 914411
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 am

cow
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

So yes then.

Sure, but you were specifically blaming Arsenal.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:01 am

On another note, he wants to play for them but he will only play in games where Iniesta/Xavi/Busquets is injured or in a cup game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:01 am

ResRoon

Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? 2iuf6ux
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:03 am

Lux wrote:

So yes then.

It's not a question of blame, it's a question of facts.
    Mutant123 wrote:On another note, he wants to play for them but he will only play in games where Iniesta/Xavi/Busquets is injured or in a cup game.
    Or when Pedro isn't playing.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:04 am

Arsenal were offered 40 - 45 million last summer, should of took it then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:04 am

Lux wrote:

So yes then.

It's not a question of blame, it's a question of facts.
    Mutant123 wrote:On another note, he wants to play for them but he will only play in games where Iniesta/Xavi/Busquets is injured or in a cup game.
    Or when Pedro isn't playing.
    Or when you're at home sucking your toe.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:05 am

I have no idea what you mean by that.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:08 am

I'd say it's obvious he does, what's the point in this thread?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:09 am

ayvee1 wrote:I'd say it's obvious he does, what's the point in this thread?

You're going to last a long time as a moderator if you carry on like this.

The point is to discuss whether Fabregas wants to leave Arsenal and play for Barcelona, because while it may seem obvious to you and I that he does, some Arsenal fans are arguing that he does not, here we can settle the issue.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:11 am

Guitar
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 am

Of course he wants to go,but he won't force a move himself for whatever reason you wish to derive. I don't think its as if,if he stays with Arsenal another year he'll be inconsolable which is what this portrayed image of him is in the media atm. If Barcelona put an acceptable amount of money on the table,which I doubt they will do because quite frankly its not as if they desperately need him then he will probably be sold.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:18 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Seems obvious to me, but a lot of Arsenal fans are saying he doesn't want to leave.
    Oh shut the fuck up.

Your were arguing that Fabregas is in Arsenal against his will. facepalm

Like I and others have said, Fabregas is under contract at Arsenal. He is owned by Arsenal, not Barcelona, therefore if Barcelona want Cesc, than they will have to pay the price Arsenal demand.

Fabregas in Arsenal against his will? Really? He has said he wants to play for Barcelona, he however hasn't said a single damn thing about wanting to leave Arsenal. He loves Arsenal as well and I am sure will have no gripes about staying at the club should Barcelona not meet the fee.

Only bitters such as yourselves think he wants to leave the club.

This situation is actually much like how Real had to meet the Man United valuation of Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo loves United as well much like Fabregas, so he obviously had no quells with staying at United, but Real Madrid payed the price Manchester United valued him at and he left to another club he also loves.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 am

The point is to discuss whether Fabregas wants to leave Arsenal and play for Barcelona, because while it may seem obvious to you and I that he does, some Arsenal fans are arguing that he does not, here we can settle the issue.
    That's not what I meant. It was obvious the way the poll was going to turn out, Arsenal fans vote for one option, almost everyone else votes for the other. Cue the same argument going on in the Arsenal thread.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:22 am

ayvee1 wrote:

That's not what I meant. It was obvious the way the poll was going to turn out, Arsenal fans vote for one option, almost everyone else votes for the other. Cue the same argument going on in the Arsenal thread.
    I voted Yes so.. Coffee or am i missing something Neutral
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 am

I was generalising, my apologies.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:27 am

Yes...

He's made it clear he wants to Does Cesc Fabregas want to play for Barcelona? 894246 He's also made it clear he wont force a move by handing in a transfer request or anything. And has made it clear if Barca don't stump up the right amount, he'd be more then happy to stay too.

Don't see the point of this thread as all I've just said is common knowledge by now.....

Edit: I'll also add I didn't vote as neither options were right. We'd let him leave if Barca stumped up our valuation of him. Fairly certain Wenger and/or the board have said as much recently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:19 am