Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
Jamie
ShakerMatty
Cameron.
Cristiano
SBSP
Roloman4
coolhead33
Pippo
LFC_Grunners
15 posters

Free playmaker points (serious)

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Free playmaker points (serious) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free playmaker points (serious)

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 am

James wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Don't give a shit but thought I'd post to give you the attention you are seeking.
    Laughing

Dickrider.

This is the kind of thing Al says. Free playmaker points (serious) - Page 2 58503

"You shagging Al now?"

He isn't under 16.

Free playmaker points (serious) - Page 2 Lolcats-finish-him
    SBSP
    SBSP

Free playmaker points (serious) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free playmaker points (serious)

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    James wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote: Laughing

Dickrider.

This is the kind of thing Al says. Free playmaker points (serious) - Page 2 58503

"You shagging Al now?"

He isn't under 16.

Free playmaker points (serious) - Page 2 Lolcats-finish-him
    IMG tags don't work off photobucket links. Simples You have to go to share and get the forum code.

EDIT: I see it now. rofl rofl

Last edited by SBSP on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 am

James wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Don't give a shit but thought I'd post to give you the attention you are seeking.
    Laughing

Dickrider.

"You shagging Al now?"

He isn't under 16.

Careful, he'll "rip your head off" for that. He's a 6 foot 3 wrecking machine who'll track your IP and beat the shit out of you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    James wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote: Laughing

Dickrider.

"You shagging Al now?"

He isn't under 16.

Careful, he'll "rip your head off" for that. He's a 6 foot 3 wrecking machine who'll track your IP and beat the shit out of you.

Yeah he has already told me, I told him to bring some of his school friends around with him to kill me.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 am

James wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    James wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Dickrider.

"You shagging Al now?"

He isn't under 16.

Yeah he has already told me, I told him to bring some of his school friends around with him to kill me.

Has he stalked your facebook yet? He does that a lot. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    James wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    James wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

"You shagging Al now?"

He isn't under 16.

Has he stalked your facebook yet? He does that a lot. Laughing

I'm sure it isn't hard to find my facebook. Only thing is it got hacked last week and I haven't been arsed to back on since. Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:57 am

Can you give them to me, because when Fabregas leaves Arsenal my name will look strange, also I let you have my place in the rap battle final shifty
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:57 am

Whilst on the topic how many points does it actually cost to change my rotation icon thingy?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:24 am

Keep the points and change your rank to "clueless".
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:40 am

grenade187 wrote:Keep the points and change your rank to "clueless".

rofl

Winner, close this thread.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 am

Me, because I'm ginger.

I need your points to survive, afterall, I'm a social reject.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:Whilst on the topic how many points does it actually cost to change my rotation icon thingy?

1 MILLION POINTS!!!

Free playmaker points (serious) - Page 2 Dr-Evil
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:51 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:Whilst on the topic how many points does it actually cost to change my rotation icon thingy?
    Over 9000.

10,000, to be precise.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 am

grenade187 wrote:Keep the points and change your rank to "clueless".
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Roloman4 wrote: As you have no-doubt already noticed, my profile is irrefutably a mundane affair. Aside from the obvious lack of spark in my profile, I believe I deserve the points because of my unmatched ability to create arguments out of the most tranquil of situations. A colored username will certainly add to the excitement caused by the majority of my posts, not that it isn't quite high already. It can also be agreed upon that my devotion to this forum is one not rivaled by anyone else's, considering how my greatest of secrets are often imparted upon the members of this fine community. I must also mention that since my life is going absolutely no-where, and solitude will be a stoic companion of mine in the future, it would be horrible for you not to bestow this gift of kindness upon my wind-swept visage.

You bored the shit out of everybody after the first line. Not only do you not deserve the points, you must give up all of yours.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:01 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote: As you have no-doubt already noticed, my profile is irrefutably a mundane affair. Aside from the obvious lack of spark in my profile, I believe I deserve the points because of my unmatched ability to create arguments out of the most tranquil of situations. A colored username will certainly add to the excitement caused by the majority of my posts, not that it isn't quite high already. It can also be agreed upon that my devotion to this forum is one not rivaled by anyone else's, considering how my greatest of secrets are often imparted upon the members of this fine community. I must also mention that since my life is going absolutely no-where, and solitude will be a stoic companion of mine in the future, it would be horrible for you not to bestow this gift of kindness upon my wind-swept visage.

You bored the shit out of everybody after the first line. Not only do you not deserve the points, you must give up all of yours.
    rofl rofl
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:28 pm

I like this thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 am

You should give the points to me. It's quite self explanatory really; i'm the fucking best. But on a serious note, I need the points to save up for a Pink Username, which will go down in Playmaker history. I also believe Milton Keynes is the most spiffing place in the whole of England, and each and every Liverpool fan from there are top notch bud. You are the fittest guy on this forum, the way you drink out of Coke bottles just makes my cock go rock hard and I begin to stroke my thighs nice and slowly. That is why I should get the points.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 am

I want your points because points are cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:32 am