Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Mason
LFC_Grunners
Jordi
Kuled
JonjoShelvey
chiboygeorge
Jord
Ben
Drake
Dean
El Jefe
SBSP
crump
Jordan Henderchip
Jamie
Grenade
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
Theo Filippo
23 posters

Which league has the best quality of football?

Anonymous

Which league has the best quality of football? Empty Which league has the best quality of football?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 am

Minus The EPL.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Which league has the best quality of football? Empty Re: Which league has the best quality of football?

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 am

La Liga is better than the Premier league
    Sean

Which league has the best quality of football? Empty Re: Which league has the best quality of football?

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 am

MLS.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:La Liga is better than the Premier league

Can't you read?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 am

Scott wrote:

Can't you read?
    No evidently not.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 am

La Puta.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 am

Liga BBVA
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 am

Bundesliga.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:03 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Liga BBVA
    no way, la liga is better than liga bbva
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:03 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Can't you read?
    No evidently not.

Laughing
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:06 am

I must admit that the Honiara FA League is of quite a high standard from the games I have seen

I mean Henry Fa'arodo and Benjamin Totori play in the league and both are more than capable of playing in the Serbian National League or Zimbabwe Premier League
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 am

The Liga.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 am

SPL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 am

Hilarious.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:35 am

Scottish Premier League obviously. Rolling Eyes

Seriously though... Serie A appeals to me the most. I think La Liga is very entertaining too.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 am

Vodkat League Division 1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:40 am

Championship. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:40 am

TheMooseHunter wrote:Championship. shifty

Eastenders. hehe
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 am

Why minus the Premier League Jela? Confused
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 am

Dean wrote:Why minus the Premier League Jela? Confused
    Yah, tad confusing. Are you saying the EPL is the most entertaining league?

I don't think it is, though it is up there it is certainly debatable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:46 am

So that I can watch another league. I already watch the pl.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 am

Ahh. Watch La Liga Jelavic.

Serie A only appeals to some people, whilst most people can enjoy La Liga. You have to have good knowledge of the Bundesliga before you can follow it well IMO. (main reason I don't really follow Bundesliga)
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Bundesliga.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 pm

polska. wrote:Ahh. Watch La Liga Jelavic.

Serie A only appeals to some people, whilst most people can enjoy La Liga. You have to have good knowledge of the Bundesliga before you can follow it well IMO. (main reason I don't really follow Bundesliga)

Unless your a fucking noob to football.... No.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 pm

I mean watching matches is fun and all, but if you really wish to follow the league more than just casually, you have to know the ins and outs of it all. Otherwise it is kinda pointless.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Surely that'd be the case with any league Polska?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:45 pm

serie a Basketball
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 pm

polska. wrote:I mean watching matches is fun and all, but if you really wish to follow the league more than just casually, you have to know the ins and outs of it all. Otherwise it is kinda pointless.

Which league has the best quality of football? 90ad9322_WTF-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:54 pm

I watch Serie A alot and I don't think it's as exciting as you say Polska. Often very low scoring games and a lot of stop and starts due to silly Italians diving everywhere. A good league no doubt and I enjoyed watching Milan winning it last season but there are better. Such as the Championship or Bundesliga. I also quite like the MLS.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Ben wrote:Surely that'd be the case with any league Polska?
    Fair enough... But I'd imagine everyone to know alot about La Liga or Serie A even if they didn't follow it.

Jord wrote:I watch Serie A alot and I don't think it's as exciting as you say Polska. Often very low scoring games and a lot of stop and starts due to silly Italians diving everywhere. A good league no doubt and I enjoyed watching Milan winning it last season but there are better. Such as the Championship or Bundesliga. I also quite like the MLS.
    Like I said, it appeals to different people. For me those slow paced midfield battles and quick break-aways are very entertaining.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:32 pm