Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Drake
zeke_cross
6 posters

||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown ||

zeke_cross
    zeke_cross

||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown || - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown ||

Post by zeke_cross Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:45 am

||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown || - Page 2 Logo_sl
    ||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown || - Page 2 Ngog
    Fulham have completed the signing of David Ngog from Liverpool on a five year deal.

Fulham have been linked with a move for Ngog for some time with former boss Mark Hughes first trying to land his services and now manager Martin Jol.The clubs have now agreed a fee and Ngog has agreed terms meaning the transfer is waiting on completion of paper work.Ngog is now excited about the challenge ahead and hopes to take the club to Euro glory and beyond.on his arrival at the club he said "I enjoyed my time at Liverpool but this is a new start for me at Fulham and I'm looking forward to it."

"I spoke to the manager and was impressed and was impressed with his plans for the club. I don't know much players here but that's all part of the learning curve and when I do become friends with them I can really start to enjoy my next career move which is here at Fulham."

Jol also expressed his delight at the deal and backed Ngog to make a huge impact at Fulham in the next five years."David is a top player he might not have a good track record of scoring goals but that is down to lack of appearances but that will change while he is at Fulham,Ngog is just the type of player we were looking for to take the club forward and take us forward he will."
    zeke_cross
    zeke_cross

||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown || - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown ||

Post by zeke_cross Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 am

||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown || - Page 2 Logo_sl
    ||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown || - Page 2 Hendersonpiads
    Today we caught up with new Fulham signing Jordan Henderson and he happily answered the questions were all itching to know.

I-Hello Jordan and thanks for coming today
    J-Hi and it's a pleasure.

I-Firstly Jordan congratulations on your first goal,It must have felt great
    J-Thanks and yea,It might have only been pre-season but there is no greater feeling than scoring your first goal for your new club.

I-OK,so now on to the real business,How do you feel about moving to Fulham?
    J-I feel great,I expected another season with Sunderland but when I heard Fulham wanted me I wanted to go partly because my agent told me I was their top target and if a club really wants you it makes you want to join them.

I-Yes I would go to so what do you plan to achieve at Fulham?
    J-That's simple a starting 11 place but if I get that I've heard a few of the lads talk about pushing for Europe again this season so in the next five years I would like a Europa league winners medal,so that's what I plan to achieve.

I-Many people wonder why did you decide to join Fulham instead of bigger team like Liverpool or Chelsea?
    J-As I said it's simple really, I think at Fulham I can become a regular starter at Liverpool or Chelsea I don't and with the under 21 championships in the summer I really have to prove my weight to make the squad.

I- Ok so this is basically the same question but you have to answer as the fans put it to you so, You were linked to Liverpool, and apparently they bided for you too. Why did you decide against the 18 title team?
    J-* Laughs* Yea it's the same question but I'll answer it , So I didn't go to Liverpool because I don't want to go to a big club so early and rot in the reserves I want to take my time and if I do well at Fulham and feel I have achieved everything I could there then maybe Liverpool could be on the cards.

I-I see you answered it in a different way this time,What are your goals for Fulham and yourself this season?
    J-Yea I did don't want the people to get bored and my goals this season is to score at least five and set up at least seven because if I am going to be a future England star I need to really push my self at a young age,And at Fulham well we all really want to get into Europe but it will be hard.

I-So Henderson this is your last question,How do you feel to be playing along side some of the worlds greats including Steven Gerrard?
    J-For England? If so it's amazing if you make a mistake he makes you forget about it and do better next time and you do , do better next time I hope I can be just like him.

I-Thank for your time Jordan.
    J-Your very welcome,It was great fun.
    zeke_cross
    zeke_cross

Post by zeke_cross Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:51 am

||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown || - Page 2 Logo_sl||Fulham FC || The first step into the unknown || - Page 2 Park
    Fulham have confirmed they have started negotiations with Manchester United over the possible signing of Ji Sung Park.Park whom has little time left on his current contract began renewal talks last week but broke down after Park wanted a clause that he started at least 10 games but United didn't agree to this and told Park to look for a new club.

This attracted many clubs and many top clubs including Tottenham but one of the clubs was Fulham who bid 7 million for Park and had this bid accepted and last night talks begun and sources close to the club say everything is going well so far.But when asked why Fulham was his preferred destination he said "I was told by Edwin it's a great club and they can offer me first team football,and he said that they would be back in Europe soon,So that's why."

With the season starting in just over two weeks Fulham will want to seal this deal as soon as possible as well as any other clubs who are in talks with players at the moment but Fulham and United have both said it is unlikely the deal will be done before the 16th of August so Park will have to wait for matchday 2 to make his first appearance if he signs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:53 am

Great Updates mate!
    zeke_cross
    zeke_cross

Post by zeke_cross Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:56 am

Thanks Adz cow
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 am

Looking good eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:45 am

Nice graphics mate. Smile
    zeke_cross
    zeke_cross

Post by zeke_cross Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Thanks Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm