Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
hassan
Drake
Sean
luke.
Cameron.
Mason
easley91
Pimp
ShakerMatty
CoVkId01
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
dena
Keanoo
LFC_Grunners
El_indian
SBSP
Demoz
The Zlatan
Marvin
El Jefe
LeBron
26 posters

WWE Chat Thread

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 am

The fans throwing his shirt back was priceless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:54 am

Well there go any chances of Punk beating Cena.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Well there go any chances of Punk beating Cena.
    You high? He never had a chance to begin with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am

Marvin wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:Well there go any chances of Punk beating Cena.
    You high? He never had a chance to begin with.

That's not a fact. I adore Punk, watched him since joined ECW back in 2006. I just hoped that he would be afforded a decent farewell. How long has it been since he had a title match, or won a title. Absolute farce. This is where my last hopes of a Punk win just disappear.

And don't call me high you cunt. I am straight edge. For life. WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 3312119548
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:12 am

Punk to lose, steal briefcase, cash it in and win.. WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 601554
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:15 am

Was hoping when ADL won the triple threat, that Punk would take his spot in the MITB match, win the briefcase, and cash it in on an exhausted Cena.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am

What I'm wondering and confused about is where does Del Rio fit in with the title match? Punk v Cena is back on as planned, so what happens to him? Does he get the next shot then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:20 am

Wins MITB, cashes in on Cena? Or Punk (stops him leaving the Georgia dome with the title, so Cena doesn't get fired WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 214775 ) But he deserves a better spot as he did just win a no.1 contenders match.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:29 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Wins MITB, cashes in on Cena? Or Punk (stops him leaving the Georgia dome with the title, so Cena doesn't get fired WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 214775 ) But he deserves a better spot as he did just win a no.1 contenders match.

But if that were to happen, Cena would've lost the title to Punk and would surely therefore be fired regardless of Del Rio cashing in and winning. Something with the briefcase is going to happen that night I am sure of it, just don't know who or how it will happen. WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 am

easley91 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:Wins MITB, cashes in on Cena? Or Punk (stops him leaving the Georgia dome with the title, so Cena doesn't get fired WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 214775 ) But he deserves a better spot as he did just win a no.1 contenders match.

But if that were to happen, Cena would've lost the title to Punk and would surely therefore be fired regardless of Del Rio cashing in and winning. Something with the briefcase is going to happen that night I am sure of it, just don't know who or how it will happen. WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 214775

Listen to what Vince said. He specifically said if Punk leaves the Georgia Dome with the title.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 am

ADR v Cena at Summerslam, just like the rumours said months back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:00 am

Once Punk leaves I will have to regard the Miz as my favourite superstar on Raw. ADR is still green as I see it, needs to get more heat. And I don't like the way he pronounces destiny. WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 727917 McIntyre is relegated to superstars. So naturally, the Miz. Sheamus will still be my favourite overall. WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 859644

And Zac Ryder's phrase. 'Woo woo woo. You know it.' What the actual fuck is that. WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 369140
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:03 am

Miz for RAW and Barrett for SD I think.

^ His smile there...awwwwww Happy Tears
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Once Punk leaves I will have to regard the Miz as my favourite superstar on Raw. ADR is still green as I see it, needs to get more heat. And I don't like the way he pronounces destiny. WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 727917 McIntyre is relegated to superstars. So naturally, the Miz. Sheamus will still be my favourite overall. WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 859644

And Zack Ryder's phrase. 'Woo woo woo. You know it.' What the actual fuck is that.
    WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 369140

Zack Ryder is the internet champion and as you are on an internet forum, he is the champion of you as well as millions (probably billions) of others. Also, Cena's phrase 'You can't see me!' we can see you, so that is more of a fail. Miz's 'I'm awesome' I love it, but Punk is more awesome.

Take care, spike your hair..

WWWYKI BRO
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 am

Fucking beast.

Looking at it now. The bald guy looks exactly like Merlin from Camelot. Off to google.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am

Why not use IMDB instead? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 am

That's how I get to IMDB. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 am

Also, sort of off-topic, but that warrior guy who won season 2 of NXT is in some tournament in TNA to get a contract in TNA. Or should I say....Impact Wrestling.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Also, sort of off-topic, but that warrior guy who won season 2 of NXT is in some tournament in TNA to get a contract in TNA. Or should I say....Impact Wrestling.

Is that a spoiler from tonight? WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 1371890812 I was hoping a WWE thread wouldn't have TNA spoilers! Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:27 am

I had a great idea.

R Truth or The Miz to win MITB.

A few months time, get John Morrison (if R Truth wins MITB) or Alex Riley (if Miz wins MITB) promoted to a title match with whoever is Champ.

Lets say Truth wins MITB and Del Rio is Champ.

Del Rio v John Morrison, Del Rio demolishes Morrison all the way through, injuring him, hurting him doing everything EXCEPT pinning him. Towards the end, ref is knocked out... Truth comes running down without his brief case... Smashes Del Rio, everyone is amazed Truth helped Morrison after what happened between them before. Morrison wins title. Truth leaves ring, pulls out brief case from under the ring, cashes in and gets easy win.

That would be fun. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:28 am

Isn't Michael McGillacudy rather underwhelming when you consider who his father was? Like with Ted DiBiase Jnr and also the Hart brothers.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:28 am

Also that warrior guy is a great wrestler who got fucked over in WWE, would do so much better back in TNA or ROH or any where else for that matter. Still remember the rap that plugged TNA on NXT. I'm glad he's back, although kinda wanted to find out myself when I watch in the morning. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 am

easley91 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:Also, sort of off-topic, but that warrior guy who won season 2 of NXT is in some tournament in TNA to get a contract in TNA. Or should I say....Impact Wrestling.

Is that a spoiler from tonight? WWE Chat Thread - Page 26 1371890812 I was hoping a WWE thread wouldn't have TNA spoilers! Laughing

Nope, that was last Thursday, and I didn't say who won.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:33 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Isn't Michael McGillacudy rather underwhelming when you consider who his father was? Like with Ted DiBiase Jnr and also the Hart brothers.

You underestimate a lot of wrestlers I've noticed. They just don't get used right and are not able to show their talents properly in WWE. If they went to somewhere else you would see the best out of them, as WWE has strict rules on their matches and what moves can and can't be done. Hence why Sin Cara is yet to really impress. They have their own style which guys and girls have to stick to. Youtube matches of theirs outside of WWE, Ted has worked in Japan, and you don't work over there without having talent.

Also technically they are not Hart brothers, DH Smith is sort of but is the son of the bulldog and is nephew to Bret and the rest, and Tyson was (and still is) close person friends with the family who grew up with DH and Natalya.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

US airs Thursdays, UK airs Tuesdays that's why I said tonight. Still a spoiler though, because I had no idea he was back and I would've marked out if I didn't know and I saw him return.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:36 am

Wish the Hart's had stayed together, could easily be tag champs now.

Cody Rhodes to win the SD MITB? think

Doubt it tbh, but it would be great.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 am

Possible, with the massive push he's been getting. Who's in the MITB matches again? I can't remember at all so I can't say my predictions. Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 am

*googles it*

Kane
    Sin Cara
    Daniel Bryan
    Wade Barrett
    Cody Rhodes
    Justin Gabriel
    Heath Slater
    Sheamus

1.Barrett
    2.Sheamus
    3.Rhodes

pray
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:42 am

Ok so MITB matches are:

Raw - Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Alex Riley, Evan Bourne, Alberto Del Rio(?), The Miz, R-Truth and Jack Swagger

Smackdown - Sheamus, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater

Expect an Air Bourne and a 450 splash from Bourne and Gabriel off a ladder or something. To win RAW go with Riley or Truth. Smackdown Wade, Rhodes or Sheamus. I would be happy with any of those 5 getting a briefcase.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:42 am

easley91 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

US airs Thursdays, UK airs Tuesdays that's why I said tonight. Still a spoiler though, because I had no idea he was back and I would've marked out if I didn't know and I saw him return.

Well I didn't know that. I apologise.

And maybe I do underrate some wrestlers, mainly because I have a selective view. But I respect most heels, just as long as they are good at it. With faces, there's not much to admire, and their wrestling ability is generally poor. Not all, but most I've seen. I dislike the Hart brothers because their gimmick when I noticed them was shit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:09 pm