Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
ShakerMatty
Jess
Gegilworld93
El_indian
Jord
Jamie
Roloman4
Marvin
dena
Sean
14 posters

If you were a girl for the day

Sean

If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were a girl for the day

Post by Sean Sat May 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Roloman4 wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Sean wrote:Would we not all be butt ugly though seeing as we havent a clue how to like dress ourselves and apply make-up and shit? If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 279869
    I would just assume that since I've suddenly become a girl for a day that I already had the knowledge on how to dress myself and shit.

That wouldn't be the case in this scenario though, as if you became a girl with the mind of a girl, you'd most likely be heterosexual, so playing with yourself and fondling your boobs would have no effect.

Are you saying heterosexual girls dont play with themselves?
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were a girl for the day

Post by Roloman4 Sat May 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Sean wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Sean wrote:Would we not all be butt ugly though seeing as we havent a clue how to like dress ourselves and apply make-up and shit? If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 279869
    I would just assume that since I've suddenly become a girl for a day that I already had the knowledge on how to dress myself and shit.

That wouldn't be the case in this scenario though, as if you became a girl with the mind of a girl, you'd most likely be heterosexual, so playing with yourself and fondling your boobs would have no effect.

Are you saying heterosexual girls dont play with themselves?

I worded that incorrectly.

But being a girl wouldn't make you automatically horny unless you had the mind of a dude.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat May 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Playing with a girls boobs >>>>>> playing with your own boobs if you're a girl
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sat May 28, 2011 1:32 pm

dena wrote:Playing with a girls boobs >>>>>> playing with your own boobs if your a girl

Thank you for putting it in non-asinine language.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Bogdan wrote:The usual, look at myself in the mirror all day and play with myself.

Any guy who wouldn't is lying or gay. Simples

Oh yeah, might try to find some chicks and lez out. Awesome Face
    This, unless there not right in the head.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat May 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Play with myself If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 781738
    would be cool to know how it feels like to have tits Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Find out why girls go to the bathroom in herds.
    Jess

Post by Jess Sat May 28, 2011 9:08 pm

This whole thread. If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 58503
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat May 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Jess wrote:This whole thread. If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 58503
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:37 pm

laugh
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat May 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Well then...what would you do if you were a bloke for a day? If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:45 pm

JMB_94 wrote:

Well then...what would you do if you were a bloke for a day? If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 279869

Good one laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:05 pm

I'd hit on some hot guy take him home and then wait till I turn back to a man just to see the reaction on their face.

I'd record it and put it on youtube.

Alternatively i'd get the guy in my signature and Matty Fryatt and fulfill my fantasy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Right.

I would awaken and firstly look in the mirror and probably think 'what the fuck has happened?' See boobs and probably stare at them for the whole day.

There's nobody to tell me not to after all.

If I break that stranglehold, then I'd probably see if the female orgasm is all that it's cracked up to be, also I'd find a guy, I imagine that as I have changed into one of the female form, then one of the female form has changed into myself, so I would find that female that looks like me and try to drag them away from admiring myself and have some good times, I'm not sucking dick though.. Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat May 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Could I become a woman in labour? Could finally solve the punch in the ballbag vs pregnancy pain debate.

I'm still saying the former.
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Sat May 28, 2011 11:53 pm

If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 Cucumber-American

Why not?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun May 29, 2011 2:04 am

Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:08 am

Rei wrote:Find out why girls go to the bathroom in herds.

If you were a girl for the day - Page 2 7302

Circle of life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 3:27 am

I would commit a crime and steal loads of money making it clear that a girl had done it so when I changed back they wouldn't know it was me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 11:35 am

Cam wrote:I would commit a crime and steal loads of money making it clear that a girl had done it so when I changed back they wouldn't know it was me.
    cam your an evil genius while were at home fondiling our boobs your out robbing shit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 11:39 am

Wear a thong and give out a blowie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 11:40 am

Forest wrote:Wear a thong and give out a blowie

(insert joke here)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:58 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    Cam wrote:I would commit a crime and steal loads of money making it clear that a girl had done it so when I changed back they wouldn't know it was me.
    cam your an evil genius while were at home fondiling our boobs your out robbing shit

Laughing I would fondle my boobs after the crime is finished, maybe sometimes during
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 am

You already do that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 am

Kuled wrote:
    You already do that.

Not as a girl though
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:45 am

Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 am

Leave Before The Lights Come On

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:00 pm