Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zzonked
Jayx1012
Andy
Jord
Sean
9 posters

What would you do if you saw a little girl being abducted?

Anonymous

What would you do if you saw a little girl being abducted? Empty What would you do if you saw a little girl being abducted?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 am

When i see people who are obviously parents even grabbing kids like that i say things out loud so they know they're a cunt. If i heard "You're not my dad" etc i'd go Van Damme on them straight away.
    Anonymous

What would you do if you saw a little girl being abducted? Empty Re: What would you do if you saw a little girl being abducted?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:38 am

Oh and lol at sargeant MYRON JOSEPH. rofl
    Sean

What would you do if you saw a little girl being abducted? Empty Re: What would you do if you saw a little girl being abducted?

Post by Sean Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:43 am

Attractive mum is attractive.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:43 am

Maybe they just saw through the pretty dreadful acting.

I'd honestly just keep on walking. I'm not going to act like I'm some hero that would jump in and save the day because I'm not. I've stopped an old woman from being mugged by some kids before so I've done my deed.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 am

I'd ROFL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 am

Jord wrote:Maybe they just saw through the pretty dreadful acting.

I'd honestly just keep on walking. I'm not going to act like I'm some hero that would jump in and save the day because I'm not. I've stopped an old woman from being mugged by some kids before so I've done my deed.
    Dry Smile "must be acting" brb Jord lets a little girl get raped. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 am

This.

Besides, you could never be 100% sure of what's going on. If a kid is yelling "you're not my dad" then I'd maybe think the man is her stepfather and either:

a) The little brat is having a tantrum
    or
    b) The man is a prick.

Either way, in that instance it'd be none of my business.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:51 am

Chris wrote:

What would you do if you saw a little girl being abducted? 537999 "must be acting" brb Jord lets a little girl get raped. Laughing
    "Stop right there criminal scum! You seem to be on the verge of raping this young woman! I shall stop this!"

That, not going to happen Laughing
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:52 am

Also the fact that this is taking place in America is a huge factor. What do they care more about, getting to their nearest corndog store or some little child potentially about to get raped?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:54 am

You know if a cop walked into that scene with the Black dudes he would of shot them thinking they were muggers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:55 am

Jord wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    What would you do if you saw a little girl being abducted? 537999 "must be acting" brb Jord lets a little girl get raped. Laughing
    "Stop right there criminal scum! You seem to be on the verge of raping this young woman! I shall stop this!"

Or just turn around and say what the fuck are you doing grabbing this little girl.

She was like "You're not my dad". So who the fuck is he? Why is he grabbing her? That would be my instant thoughts.

When i see women in shops who smack their kid i call them a bitch and not a single fuck is given.
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 am

Help the man abducting her
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 am

Chris wrote:
    Jord wrote:"Stop right there criminal scum! You seem to be on the verge of raping this young woman! I shall stop this!"

Or just turn around and say what the fuck are you doing grabbing this little girl.

She was like "You're not my dad". So who the fuck is he? Why is he grabbing her? That would be my instant thoughts.

When i see women in shops who smack their kid i call them a bitch and not a single fuck is given.
    Why? If a kid deserves a good smack then I'm fine with that. Teaches them not to be cunts.

It's parents that let their kids do anything that piss me off. Like the other day I was on the back seat of a bus on my way to college and this fat motherfucker of a whale Mum let their child bounce up and down screaming her head of and banging the roof of the bus. The Mum was just sat their laughing when clearly everyone was disturbed. After a while I just asked what's wrong with her and to control her kid. That was right before I got off, that way I could give her the shit eye at the end not have to sit with her for the next couple of minutes.

tl;dr I hate children
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:00 am

If she was actually asking for help I'd definitely do something. If she was just saying "you're not my dad" I might just assume she's having a tantrum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:00 am

Jayx1012 wrote:Help the man abducting her
    Stong peado rapist is strong.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:03 am

Did anyone else laugh when Will Smith and Eddie Murphy ran at him and he got shook?
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 am

I haven't watched it all. But are Will Smith and Eddie Murphy just two average black guys? Or are they actually Will Smith and Eddie Murphy?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:27 am

Jord wrote:I haven't watched it all. But are Will Smith and Eddie Murphy just two average black guys? Or are they actually Will Smith and Eddie Murphy?
    Might have been Samuel L Jackson and Denzel Washington, i couldn't tell.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:04 am

Most likely pick up a weapon around me (there will always be weapon around me of some sort, like a big stick) then go fuck the kidnapper up.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:11 am

Chris wrote:
    Jord wrote:I haven't watched it all. But are Will Smith and Eddie Murphy just two average black guys? Or are they actually Will Smith and Eddie Murphy?

Your so fucking racist, not all black people look the same Chris, I wish you would stop doing that

It was obviously Chris Rock and the fat one from Keenan and Kel.

Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:13 am

Annotations to differentiate would be helpful.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 am

I don't know, depends what the situation was, if the guy looked like I could take him, I would do something. It depends if there were other people around.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by Mekuto Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:40 am

Zzonked wrote:If she was actually asking for help I'd definitely do something. If she was just saying "you're not my dad" I might just assume she's having a tantrum.

This, and I agree with what Robbie was saying.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:13 am

I'd call the cops and keep that guy in my sight. If he starts getting away I'd follow him and possibly stop him.
    The law fucking sucks in England, I got a criminal record for defending myself when I was 14, I know if I started grabbing the guy or something I'll get community service or some bullshit like that.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 am

Didn't seem real at all....not surprised people did nothing.

Wasn't even obvious it was an abduction...in broad daylight and he is just grabbing the girl to nowhere. Also the acting was terrible.....most of the time the girl just sounds like a moany crybaby who wasn't bought an ice cream.....and then she said "You're not my dadddddddddd". Not particularly convincing......
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 am

grenade187 wrote:I'd call the cops and keep that guy in my sight. If he starts getting away I'd follow him and possibly stop him.
    The law fucking sucks in England, I got a criminal record for defending myself when I was 14, I know if I started grabbing the guy or something I'll get community service or some bullshit like that.

What did you do?

I think the best course of action in this situation is to stop them and ask the girl if she knows the guy. If she maintains that she doesn't then don't let him take her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:59 am

Like was said before, the acting was poor. Even if it was convincing, I wouldn't get in the middle of it because the guy might be armed. I would just watch from a distance and call the cops.

Ché Guayaba wrote:You know if a cop walked into that scene with the Black dudes he would of shot them thinking they were muggers.

That's why they made the actor a white guy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Sean wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Your so fucking racist, not all black people look the same Chris, I wish you would stop doing that

It was obviously Chris Rock and the fat one from Keenan and Kel.

Keenan, duh! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:37 pm