Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Arsenal
Uncle John from Jamaica
6 posters

The offer on CL final night down my local...

Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

The offer on CL final night down my local... Empty The offer on CL final night down my local...

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sun May 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Anyone wearing a Barcelona shirt gets a 10 quid free bar tab and free food all night. Laughing The Landlord is a huge Leeds fan.
    Arsenal
    Arsenal

Supports : Arsenal Football Club

The offer on CL final night down my local... Empty Re: The offer on CL final night down my local...

Post by Arsenal Sun May 22, 2011 9:14 pm

I'd do it Laughing you taking the opportunity?
    Anonymous

The offer on CL final night down my local... Empty Re: The offer on CL final night down my local...

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:08 pm

What if your where a Man United kit (Someone I know used to be in the 'Leeds Firm' and he said if your wearing a Man United kit in Leeds then you get beaten up)?
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun May 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Thats aload of shit mate, whoever told you that. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

That's quality if true. Laughing
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Sun May 22, 2011 10:22 pm

I sent my wee bro into the Man City Store at the Arndale Centre and told him to ask for a United shirt. The offer on CL final night down my local... 848922
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun May 22, 2011 10:23 pm

I'd borrow a Barcelona shirt, go in that order a big fuck off meal and buy 4 pints, then pull it off to reveal a United shirt.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Sun May 22, 2011 10:24 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I'd borrow a Barcelona shirt, go in that order a big fuck off meal and buy 4 pints, then pull it off to reveal a United shirt.

That would be quality. Laughing
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun May 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Lol quality Laughing
    Don't have a Barca kit, but I'd borrow one from a mate, great offer Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:45 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I'd borrow a Barcelona shirt, go in that order a big fuck off meal and buy 4 pints, then pull it off to reveal a United shirt.

Woah, you gangster.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Then end the night in a puddle of your own blood.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun May 22, 2011 10:56 pm

James ♠ wrote:

You don't know how hard I am. If one of those Leeds neanderthals attacked me then I would destroy him, and his friends would realise I am not a man to be fucked with.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun May 22, 2011 10:58 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

You don't know how hard I am. If one of those Leeds neanderthals attacked me then I would destroy him, and his friends would realise I am not a man to be fucked with.

Anyone who had doubts that you were a troll should be convinced by that statement. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 12:33 am

Quality Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 am