Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
MickStupp
crump
Kris
SBSP
Mouse
Sean
Roloman4
menalawyerguy
El_indian
ResurrectionRooney
dena
Mal
froggy22
Kuled
Jord
Zzonked
Mason
ShakerMatty
22 posters

we're going to die on saturday

Zzonked
    Zzonked

we're going to die on saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: we're going to die on saturday

Post by Zzonked Sat May 21, 2011 8:39 am

Do you reckon they'll be gutted when nothing happens?

Seems weird to be gutted that you're not dead.
    Anonymous

we're going to die on saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: we're going to die on saturday

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:47 am

Zzonked wrote:Do you reckon they'll be gutted when nothing happens?

Seems weird to be gutted that you're not dead.
    They don't even believe it themselves probably. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:54 am

I read on twitter its been cancelled...

Seriously though, what if the world does end...

I'll make sure I give my mum a hug in morning now.. Just incase. we're going to die on saturday - Page 2 70955
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat May 21, 2011 9:14 am

The worlds end has been cancelled rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 am

It's the end of the world as we know it...

and I feel fine.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat May 21, 2011 10:33 am

Someone's pissed that the world record attendance for a handball match will be broken.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 am

Kris wrote:Someone's pissed that the world record attendance for a handball match will be broken.

what is the record now?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 21, 2011 10:36 am

Four.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 21, 2011 10:36 am

Fine, and a half.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:37 am

I wasn't asking how many more years it will take Celtic to win a trophy. Mischief
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 21, 2011 10:43 am

ahlycotc wrote:I wasn't asking how many more years it will take Celtic to win a trophy. Mischief
    Actually that might be tomorrow. pray
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat May 21, 2011 11:04 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Kris wrote:Someone's pissed that the world record attendance for a handball match will be broken.

what is the record now?

30K-ish, as far as I've read. 36K are expected to take place in Parken for the Danish championship final match between AG København and Bjerringbro/Silkeborg
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sat May 21, 2011 1:28 pm

It's been cancelled? rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Kris wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

what is the record now?

30K-ish, as far as I've read. 36K are expected to take place in Parken for the Danish championship final match between AG København and Bjerringbro/Silkeborg

I think attendances for Egyptian handball have reached 20k+ for important matches.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat May 21, 2011 9:01 pm

So, who wants to explain the chances of an Earthquake happening in unison all over the world?

I love it when this (no offence if anyone is religious, none intented my opinion only) shit happens. I personally think the bible was just a normal story but escalated into a 2000 year old game of chinese whispers? Walking on water? He was clearly floating in the dead sea.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat May 21, 2011 10:16 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Kris wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

what is the record now?

I think attendances for Egyptian handball have reached 20k+ for important matches.

That's some good attendance figures, rivalling even Germany.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And about the earthquake, I believe that the chances are something in this direction:
    we're going to die on saturday - Page 2 Massiveearthquake

And if any religious nutjob says "but it says so in the bible, which is infailable - the world will end today", just send this back at them: (Or alternately ask them where in the bible it's written, I guess that would be mroe respectful, but if you have to piss someone off, look below)

Proof that the bible isn't infailable:
    The bible says that the relation between the diameter and the circumreference in a circle is 3.

The relations is actually pi, which is equal to 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 =/= 3.

The bible isn't infailable.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Laughing good stuff Kris
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat May 21, 2011 10:40 pm

I died.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat May 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Crazy Christians take another L, going to be interesting fucking with the street preachers in Manhattan today hehe
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat May 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:05 pm

crump wrote:So, who wants to explain the chances of an Earthquake happening in unison all over the world?

I love it when this (no offence if anyone is religious, none intented my opinion only) shit happens. I personally think the bible was just a normal story but escalated into a 2000 year old game of chinese whispers? Walking on water? He was clearly floating in the dead sea.

The Pole shifting hypothesis could explain Earthquakes in unison all over the world. One of the major theories/concepts of what the Mayans are really predicting in 2012.

Also never thought of that. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat May 21, 2011 11:36 pm

we're going to die on saturday - Page 2 1992_Rapture

Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:44 pm

dena wrote:we're going to die on saturday - Page 2 1992_Rapture

Embarassed
    I was 2 months old. -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:49 pm

I bet he was talking California time, so we still have a long way to go.

shifty
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am

Hang on, did anyone ever watch this docu/film thing on Sky1 a couple of years back and it was a film thing of what would happen if the pole thing shifted, it was like a film.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:24 am

crump wrote:Hang on, did anyone ever watch this docu/film thing on Sky1 a couple of years back and it was a film thing of what would happen if the pole thing shifted, it was like a film.
    Yah I did, it was a docu-film.

I believe it is possible, but I doubt it's gonna happen in 2012. Laughing
    froggy22
    froggy22

Post by froggy22 Sun May 22, 2011 12:29 am

im pretty sure he changed it from "6pm wherever you are" to "6pm US time". cos everyone knows god goes by american timing Neutral
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sun May 22, 2011 1:07 am

polska. wrote:
    crump wrote:Hang on, did anyone ever watch this docu/film thing on Sky1 a couple of years back and it was a film thing of what would happen if the pole thing shifted, it was like a film.
    Yah I did, it was a docu-film.

I believe it is possible, but I doubt it's gonna happen in 2012. Laughing
    In terms of the pole-reversal, no-one knows what it would do, but species on Earth certainly survived previous reversals.
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:LOL, why does religion have all the nutjobs?

I can think of a few atheist nutters
    People like this preach what they interpret from religious scripture. It's not about whether there are more or less atheist nutters than religious ones, it's that there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am

It better happen, I got nothing left to live for as my world has ended anyway..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am

Don't know about everyone else but ... well I'm still here. Smile

*waits for unfortunately*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 6:38 am