Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jess
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jord
Jordi
Walcott
L1savage
Chamakh29
Lux
SBSP
TheRangersFan
chemicalrubber
Sam
Barton
Danny
Ben
Beano
Pippo
Steadman
22 posters

Stupid stuff you believed as a kid.

Jess

Stupid stuff you believed as a kid. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid stuff you believed as a kid.

Post by Jess Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:48 am

I used to believe if you didn't get out of the bath quick enough the drain would suck you down into the sewers.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Stupid stuff you believed as a kid. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid stuff you believed as a kid.

Post by Childish Logic Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:36 pm

I believed the whole stork thing. Nah jk.

I though it was just a giant ass pidgin. Crying or Very sad I was a stupid kid Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:14 am

Sam wrote:Here's a good one: I thought if you had more than three jobs a big hole in the ground would open up and swallow you. Always used to picture myself wearing a policeman's helmet, fireman's uniform, doctor's stethoscope and football boots on and being swallowed up.

Similar to Dan's about the CD player, I thought there were people employed to play as the CPU on FIFA.

I thought that as well! Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 am

I believed the whole CPU thing Laughing
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 am

Danny B wrote:
    Sam wrote:Here's a good one: I thought if you had more than three jobs a big hole in the ground would open up and swallow you. Always used to picture myself wearing a policeman's helmet, fireman's uniform, doctor's stethoscope and football boots on and being swallowed up.

Similar to Dan's about the CD player, I thought there were people employed to play as the CPU on FIFA.

HAHAHA, My son always thought it was me in another room playing him and he use to shout at me telling me to stop scoring, he realised one day when I was asleep it wasn't me and was the game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Danny B wrote:

HAHAHA, My son always thought it was me in another room playing him and he use to shout at me telling me to stop scoring, he realised one day when I was asleep it wasn't me and was the game.

What a silly kid. It's obvious you scored on him while sleeping. shifty
    Sam
    Sam

Post by Sam Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:59 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Danny B wrote:

rofl
    froggy22
    froggy22

Post by froggy22 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:24 am

my mum told me the end of a rainbow is always in the rainforest and theres a leprechaun and a pot of gold at the end of it. stupid cow Crying or Very sad Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:28 pm