Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Barton
SBSP
Kuled
Danny
Matt
Mason
luke.
Pippo
Sean
crump
Lux
moscowmadeit3
Cadbury
Fanatic
18 posters

United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today

Sean

United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today - Page 4 Empty Re: United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today

Post by Sean Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:56 am

Hey, Im not Rolo here shifty
    Matt
    Matt

United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today - Page 4 Empty Re: United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today

Post by Matt Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:57 am

Danny wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Sean wrote:I dont think City fans are that bad for chanting Munich, there always seems to be a bit of repect for things like that
    Does that actually make any sense at all? Neutral
    When they had a game against Man City on the anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster what were the fans like, I can't remember. I think they were respectful but I could be wrong.
    Yeah, all the fans were brilliant that day- shame the team wasn't. shifty

City fans shouldn't be chanting about it though, mo one should. Just like some of ours with Hillsbrough... it's disgusting.
    Nah, it's just sick too joke about events like this.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 am

Sean wrote:Hey, Im not Rolo here shifty
    Rolo getss high, not pissed.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 am

City were great on the anniversary game but they aren't always like that. They sing Munich most games - Carlos Tevez is a blue he hates Munichs Neutral

Who directed the drama? They didn't mention Tommy Taylor much and he was class. Touching programme, even though he did start off poor the last 40mins were emotional.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 am

Sad

It makes you wonder....what would've happened in football if this never happened.

We might've won the '58 World Cup. Half the team was Man Utd silent

Man Utd might've won some European Cups instead of Madrid shifty....
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:03 am

Let's not get out of hand here Lux. shifty
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 am

I think we'd certainly have more than 3 European Cups if it hadn't happened. Then again, would we have had the likes of Best and Law 10 years later if that it hadn't happened? shifty
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:09 am

dena wrote:Let's not get out of hand here Lux. shifty

Before Egzon arrives Bad breath

Danny wrote:I think we'd certainly have more than 3 European Cups if it hadn't happened. Then again, would we have had the likes of Best and Law 10 years later if that it hadn't happened? shifty

Who knows Faint

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 am