Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Barton
SBSP
Kuled
Danny
Matt
Mason
luke.
Pippo
Sean
crump
Lux
moscowmadeit3
Cadbury
Fanatic
18 posters

United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today

Anonymous

United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today - Page 2 Empty Re: United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:FA hated us then and they hate us now, some things never change..

Give over, you've got your own space-time continuum at Old Trafford.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today - Page 2 Empty Re: United - Film l BBC 2 l 9.00 l Today

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 am

kyro7 wrote:I don't know what to take seriously in this, because a lot of the stuff could be utter bullshit.

Some of it is... - @f_o_x_y_ correctly pointing out that Duncan Edwards didn't play in that Charlton game where Sir Bobby made his debut...
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:FA hated us then and they hate us now, some things never change..
    Neutral
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 am

R.I.P. Just tuned in now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:32 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    Sean wrote:Honestly I cant take this seriously with this guy playing Busby Neutral

I can't take a lot of this seriously.

Tell you what though, dickhead from Skins is a better actor than I thought.

He's a quality actor not worthy

Sean

Post by Sean Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:32 am

I think we need to get the idea of a documentary out of our minds, its a drama so its more than likely been altered to be more entertaining/dramatic etc
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:34 am

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! Laughing Oh, and R.I.P. great young lads. Shame for this. Sad
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 am

Worse bit now Sad
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 am

Why have they portrayed Busby as an Italian mobster? Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 am

Hope they handle this well
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 am

I just have one question for United fans: after the crash happened, and most of the team passed away, how did the club manage to re-build the team? Did they rely on the youth?
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 am

Sad NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 am

Liverpool wrote:I just have one question for United fans: after the crash happened, and most of the team passed away, how did the club manage to re-build the team? Did they rely on the youth?
    Youth/ressies. Signing players, loans...
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 am

Liverpool wrote:I just have one question for United fans: after the crash happened, and most of the team passed away, how did the club manage to re-build the team? Did they rely on the youth?
    Youth and some loans I think, not an expert though.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 am

Danny wrote:
    Youth/ressies. Signing players, loans...

Oh okay. So tragic. Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 am

I don't like this. Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 am

When you put it in scale its startling, imagine (God forbid obviously) United went to Shalke and on the way back lost the likes of Rooney, Ferdinand, Scholes, Vidic, Giggs. I feel wrong even saying something like that but imagine the impact that would have
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 am

This has no real story line to it, seems more factual of what happened.
    'Get off' *2 mins later* 'Get back on now' 'Off' 'Back on' etc. :/ No talking.
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 am

I'm not sure whether I'm glad they didn't show the crash or not. This bit is kind of dodgy though eek
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 am

Sean wrote:When you put it in scale its startling, imagine (God forbid obviously) United went to Shalke and on the way back lost the likes of Rooney, Ferdinand, Scholes, Vidic, Giggs. I feel wrong even saying something like that but imagine the impact that would have
    Exacty. The air crashed has shaped the modern form of our club, if you know what I mean.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 am

Matt wrote:This has no real story line to it, seems more factual of what happened.

Agreed. If they wanted to make a drama, they've done it wrong.
    If they wanted to make a documentary, they've done it wrong.
    If they wanted to make it a tribute, they've done that wrong too.
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am

Matt wrote:This has no real story line to it, seems more factual of what happened.

I missed the start and have no idea who is who, cause they haven't said a word to each other really... Who is this guy walking representing?
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 am

Imagine being a player who surrived the crash, woke up, and found your plane crashed and your teamates dead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 am

Sad
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 am

Charlton is the ginger one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 am

Matt wrote:

I missed the start and have no idea who is who, cause they haven't said a word to each other really... Who is this guy walking representing?

They one they keep focusing on is Bobby Charlton
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 am

Forever and Ever,
    We'll follow the boys,
    Of Manchester United,
    The Busby Babes,
    For we made a promise,
    To defend our faith,
    In Manchester United,
    The Busby Babes.

SadSadSadSad
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 am

Matt wrote:

Bobby Charlton. Neutral

David Tennant is Jimmy Murphy, but he was managing Wales at the time of the crash.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Forever and Ever,
    We'll follow the boys,
    Of Manchester United,
    The Busby Babes,
    For we made a promise,
    To defend our faith,
    In Manchester United,
    The Busby Babes.

SadSadSadSad
    not worthy
    Wish I could watch this Confused
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 am

Liverpool wrote:Imagine being a player who surrived the crash, woke up, and found your plane crashed and your teamates dead.
    You'd be traumatised for life.
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:Charlton is the ginger one.
    Oh, okay, thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:18 am