Playmaker Points Transactions

    Share
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50005

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by SBSP on Sun May 22, 2011 5:20 am

    Be a man, Royal. Do the right thing. Simples

    shifty
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Zzonked on Sun May 22, 2011 5:33 am

    kyro7 wrote:30k for a coloured name, coloured rank, and custom rank.

    Deal?

    Get a coloured name, you know you've been wanting red for a long time now. Wink

    How'd you get 30k+ points, by the way?
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50005

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by SBSP on Sun May 22, 2011 5:35 am

    Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:30k for a coloured name, coloured rank, and custom rank.

    Deal?

    Get a coloured name, you know you've been wanting red for a long time now. Wink

    How'd you get 30k+ points, by the way?
    For a start, there's his post count. Then I think someone gave him 5k. think
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Zzonked on Sun May 22, 2011 5:40 am

    SBSP wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:30k for a coloured name, coloured rank, and custom rank.

    Deal?

    Get a coloured name, you know you've been wanting red for a long time now. Wink

    How'd you get 30k+ points, by the way?
    For a start, there's his post count. Then I think someone gave him 5k. think

    I gave him 5k when I became a mod, but I don't think he was even close to 30k after that. Now he's like 3k over it. think
    avatar
    Marvin
    .
    .

    Posts : 13039
    Age : 27
    Location : Hollyoaks
    Supports : Hollyoaks

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Marvin on Sun May 22, 2011 5:43 am

    Gonna give 5k to B0dunrin.
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50005

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by SBSP on Sun May 22, 2011 5:45 am

    Zzonked wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:30k for a coloured name, coloured rank, and custom rank.

    Deal?

    Get a coloured name, you know you've been wanting red for a long time now. Wink

    How'd you get 30k+ points, by the way?
    For a start, there's his post count. Then I think someone gave him 5k. think

    I gave him 5k when I became a mod, but I don't think he was even close to 30k after that. Now he's like 3k over it. think
    He gave away points when he was a mod, but I think he got them back after he got relieved of his duties. shifty

    Mister Moustache
     
     

    Posts : 106
    Age : 106
    Location : 40 00 N, 127 00 E

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Mister Moustache on Sun May 22, 2011 10:32 am

    10k for a name change?

    What a load of shit.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Guest on Sun May 22, 2011 10:33 am

    Mister Moustache wrote:10k for a name change?

    What a load of shit.

    Laughing

    It is ridiculous tbh. Neutral

    Mister Moustache
     
     

    Posts : 106
    Age : 106
    Location : 40 00 N, 127 00 E

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Mister Moustache on Sun May 22, 2011 10:38 am

    It's gonna take me ages to even get close to that. Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Guest on Sun May 22, 2011 10:41 am

    Mister Moustache wrote:It's gonna take me ages to even get close to that. Laughing

    I think you get the first one free mate. Smile
    avatar
    RubyArmyCTFC
     
     

    Posts : 2240
    Location : Cheltenham
    Supports : Cheltenham Town

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by RubyArmyCTFC on Sun May 22, 2011 11:34 am

    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Mister Moustache wrote:It's gonna take me ages to even get close to that. Laughing

    I think you get the first one free mate. Smile

    If this is the case, then could I have a username change to "Ced" please Royal?
    If it isn't true then can I take out a loan as it would take me about 5 years to get to 10,000 Wink?
    avatar
    LeBron
     
     

    Formerly known as : Spider
    Posts : 12087
    Age : 25
    Supports : Man Red.

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by LeBron on Sun May 22, 2011 12:15 pm

    15k from Royal to Spider.
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50005

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by SBSP on Sun May 22, 2011 3:28 pm

    Spider wrote:10k from Spider to SBSP.
    Thanks. Surprised



    Mischief
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Guest on Sun May 22, 2011 10:40 pm

    All my points to Mister Moustache.. Neutral
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50005

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by SBSP on Mon May 23, 2011 2:47 am

    I'm finally here Royal, can I buy



    please? Very Happy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Guest on Mon May 23, 2011 8:24 am

    rofl that is amazing SBSP
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Guest on Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 am

    polska. wrote:rofl that is amazing SBSP

    What? Neutral
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50005

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by SBSP on Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 am

    polska. wrote:rofl that is amazing SBSP
    Royal made it. Love

    Thanks Royal. Very Happy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 6:47 am

    I want the Title 'Essex Lad' but not sure If it would look good.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 6:49 am

    Adz wrote:I want the Title 'Essex Lad' but not sure If it would look good.

    You need 10,000 points. Laughing

    Mister Moustache
     
     

    Posts : 106
    Age : 106
    Location : 40 00 N, 127 00 E

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Mister Moustache on Wed May 25, 2011 8:34 am

    Dan wrote:All my points to Mister Moustache.. Neutral
    Well?

    Get to it Mods.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 6:08 pm

    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Adz wrote:I want the Title 'Essex Lad' but not sure If it would look good.

    You need 10,000 points. Laughing
    15,000 for a rank isn't it? scratch
    avatar
    MickStupp
     
     

    Posts : 1933
    Age : 25
    Location : Glasgow

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by MickStupp on Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 am

    5k to B0dunrin.
    avatar
    Theo Filippo
     
     

    Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi
    Posts : 21636
    Age : 23

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Theo Filippo on Mon May 30, 2011 6:24 am

    5k to Bodunrin
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50005

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by SBSP on Mon May 30, 2011 6:26 am

    What's B0dunrin ever done? Snooty

    shifty
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Mason on Mon May 30, 2011 6:26 am

    I want a custom rank.
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50005

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by SBSP on Mon May 30, 2011 6:28 am

    Liverpool wrote:I want a custom rank.
    Oh well.
    avatar
    Ricardo
     
     

    Posts : 4561
    Age : 23
    Location : London

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Ricardo on Mon May 30, 2011 6:39 am

    MickStupp wrote:5k to B0dunrin.

    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:5k to Bodunrin

    Cheers guys.

    Can I get a name change to Santo, Royal?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 am

    You wanted Santo.

    But it's now Ricardo? Suspect
    avatar
    SBSP
     
     

    Posts : 50005

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by SBSP on Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 am

    He said somewhere else that he'd rather have Ricardo than Santo.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 pm