Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
menalawyerguy
Scouser_Dave
crump
Mal
El Jefe
Pippo
Barton
bcfcben
SBSP
Danny
14 posters

FIFA 11 Release Date

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 Empty Re: FIFA 11 Release Date

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:08 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    F4bregas wrote:
    Danny B wrote:No idea why loads of people in Europe have a problem. It's made in America, it makes sence for it to be released there first FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 Icon_lol

It's made in Canada and David Rutter is English.

It's our sport we should get it first. Imagine if a NFL game came out here first.

Cunts

If that NFL game was produced by a European company, then fine. But FIFA is produced by EA Canada and EA is an American company. To be honest, games should be released all over the world on the same day. I don't see the point of releasing it at different dates.

Probably takes time shipping copies cover to different parts of the world. FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 Icon_neutral

Jesus...you are a fucking dolt FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 499859

Are we still taking the Nina, Pinta and Santa Fucking Maria across the Atlantic to get things to Europe?

FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 512670
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:24 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    F4bregas wrote:
    Danny B wrote:No idea why loads of people in Europe have a problem. It's made in America, it makes sence for it to be released there first FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 Icon_lol

It's made in Canada and David Rutter is English.

It's our sport we should get it first. Imagine if a NFL game came out here first.

Cunts

If that NFL game was produced by a European company, then fine. But FIFA is produced by EA Canada and EA is an American company. To be honest, games should be released all over the world on the same day. I don't see the point of releasing it at different dates.

Probably takes time shipping copies cover to different parts of the world. FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 Icon_neutral

Jesus...you are a fucking dolt FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 499859

Are we still taking the Nina, Pinta and Santa Fucking Maria across the Atlantic to get things to Europe?

I dunno, just stating a possible reason for FIFA 11 being released in North America before Europe. So you can fuck off, smart ass. FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 Icon_neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:15 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:Jesus...you are a fucking dolt FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 499859

I dunno, just stating a possible reason for FIFA 11 being released in North America before Europe. So you can fuck off, smart ass. FIFA 11 Release Date - Page 2 Icon_neutral

FIFA has been released to Europe before N. America for several years in the past. So that can't be a reason for releasing it in N. America first this time.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 pm

It's a valid reason for why it'd be released on Mars later than it is in the U.S.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm

I don't care who gets it first, I think Europe have it the best, it comes out on a Friday here. Much better, than playing 4 hours then having to go to work/school or whatever.
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm

I don't know why we (Australia) get it before Europe aswell, I don't see why it can't have a universal release date.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm

I can guarantee you there is a valid commercial reason for staggered release dates.

I can also guarantee you that I don't have the foggiest idea in blue fucking hell what that reason is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:30 am